GT6 Screenshots / Videos

• Thread starter BkS
  • 10,029 comments
That would be the realistic assumption.. but we don't want to be realistic do we? Maybe ECGadget saw another car that I didn't see. :P

xD
I am talking about the flash of the glowing car that passed before the NASCAR cars... of course it could have been the intense glow of the lights, but I don't think it was. Then again, I may be just getting excited because it's less than a month left...

Don't know which one you meant.. this?

daytona nascar.jpg

Hard to see what model that would be though. ^^

And yes, the excitement are probably just getting to us...

Previous Post

i1CFshQsHKuA2b.jpg

To follow up on the above, after seeing the latest news story here

GT6-Menu-career03.jpg

^^^this picture^^^ shows High Speed Ring with I’m guessing the sun. I’m not sure where it’s from but the one on www.gran-turismo.com is still the one I posted. The only difference I see is the total credits (13,000 vs. 20,000). This is either quite the error or a nice surprise that possibly could effect the other tracks.

Last edited:
Will there be PP difference bonuses like in some seasonals in GT5 ? I really hope PD will implement that on the A spec events, plus lesser tires should get included in the bonus calculation as well :D

Some other racing games awarded the driver for not using assists, so that will surely be a good addition and encourage drivers to challenge themselves ;)

Im hoping there is an option to turn it off... I dont want extra money, I have 10 mil in GT5 and nothing i want to spend it on. :P

Im hoping there is an option to turn it off... I dont want extra money, I have 10 mil in GT5 and nothing i want to spend it on. :P

You can always use the requirement PP and tire limit, as well any aids you want, but the credit prize remain the same just like it used to be, or do you want free bonus credits :P

They used it on GT5P
Forgot all about that.. Thats what made GT5P so much fun.
Previous Post

i1CFshQsHKuA2b.jpg

GT6-Menu-career03.jpg

^^^this picture^^^ shows High Speed Ring with I’m guessing the sun. I’m not sure where it’s from but the one on www.gran-turismo.com is still the one I posted. The only difference I see is the total credits (13,000 vs. 20,000). This is either quite the error or a nice surprise that possibly could effect the other tracks.
Jordan used old pics that were on the site the day it got updated.
Old
GT6-Menu-gtauto_paint01.jpg

New
i1TmZO408bMKh.jpg

Old
GT6-Menu-gtauto_custom01.jpg

New
i1GZ4rGQfsJPe8c.jpg

I did just notice that the white silhouettes and sparkly stuff in the back are in motion though..Or maybe its all in motion... or maybe it only shows the parts that are available for your car.. like rally lights or they change each time you go to the screen..The plot thickens a little bit.

You can always use the requirement PP and tire limit, as well any aids you want, but the credit prize remain the same just like it used to be, or do you want free bonus credits :P

Then the game is too easy I hate aids. And passing everybody in 14 seconds. :'( lol Ill be 40 PP lower, have 1 grade worse tires, no aids.... still leading in 1 lap :ouch:

GT games are only as hard as you make them, and it'll be the same in GT6. Even with PP limits, it'll still be easy if you use max pp/ringer cars to accomplish events, as PD have to make it easy enough for casual and low level racers to advance through the game. If you're a decent standard driver, you'll have to go well below the pp limit to have a challenge, so pp limits might as well not exist for you.

Then the game is too easy I hate aids. And passing everybody in 14 seconds. :'( lol Ill be 40 PP lower, have 1 grade worse tires, no aids.... still leading in 1 lap :ouch:

Maybe this time we can set AI level in A spec too, the harder the more the payout, there may even be God AI with ultra aggressive driving and perfect brake/throttle application .... maybe I am dreaming :lol:

GT games are only as hard as you make them, and it'll be the same in GT6. Even with PP limits, it'll still be easy if you use max pp/ringer cars to accomplish events, as PD have to make it easy enough for casual and low level racers to advance through the game. If you're a decent standard driver, you'll have to go well below the pp limit to have a challenge, so pp limits might as well not exist for you.

Why do people keep posting this garbage?? That's why you have whats called difficulty levels, good drivers can pick sim or advanced mode. Casuals can pick easy or casual mode, welcome to 1998......There is no excuse for the lack of challenge, and dead boring racing feel GT has... Almost every other game has the same need, to appeal to both casuals and core gamers..GT is not in a bubble..GT is just not well designed on the racing, AI front.

Previous Post

i1CFshQsHKuA2b.jpg

GT6-Menu-career03.jpg

Maybe there's no Time Transition but there's the chance to change the hour of the race start or something like that. It would be great, highly unprobable, but great...

Right, and this time it will be no different. The novice race screenshots we've seen are limited to 430PP on SH tires but I'll be the cars in the race are mid 350's PP on CS tires. The PP/tire limits would only really be a challenge for someone that's never driven in a sim before or is just a horrible driver. You're still going to have to figure out on your own what's competitive.

Why do people keep posting this garbage?? That's why you have whats called difficulty levels, good drivers can pick sim or advanced mode. Casuals can pick easy or casual mode, welcome to 1998......There is no excuse for the lack of challenge, and dead boring racing feel GT has... Almost every other game has the same need, to appeal to both casuals and core gamers..GT is not in a bubble..GT is just not well designed on the racing, AI front.
Don't shoot the messenger Pal, Sag didn't design the game:lol:

Right, and this time it will be no different. The novice race screenshots we've seen are limited to 430PP on SH tires but I'll be the cars in the race are mid 350's PP on CS tires. The PP/tire limits would only really be a challenge for someone that's never driven in a sim before or is just a horrible driver. You're still going to have to figure out on your own what's competitive.

Don't shoot the messenger Pal, Sag didn't design the game:lol:

He said if they made it harder it would turn off the casuals....I corrected him, and said every other game has that same issue, that's why you have customization, difficulty levels.... HAs nothing to do with him not designing the game, his excuse is invalid.

He said if they made it harder it would turn off the casuals....I corrected him, and said every other game has that same issue, that's why you have customization, difficulty levels.... HAs nothing to do with him not designing the game, his excuse is invalid.

You misread his post then.

Even with PP limits, it'll still be easy if you use max pp/ringer cars to accomplish events, as PD have to make it easy enough for casual and low level racers to advance through the game. If you're a decent standard driver, you'll have to go well below the pp limit to have a challenge, so pp limits might as well not exist for you.
He's clearly referring to an earlier post about the PP limits being good and clearly saying that the PP limits don't reflect any real difficulty and that they have to be set high enough so it works for everyone. Nowhere does he say there should be difficulty levels, just that if there is a single limit in PP and tires, it's going to be an easy limit.

He's clearly not making any excuses, simply explaining the reasoning behind the PP/tire limitations.

brands-gt6-ai.jpg

Kinda interested in that Oreca Audi R8 back there, curious on how it looks now. Also noticed the music text that pops up looks exactly like in GT4. Nice touch.

In other news, Miike Snow is in the soundtrack :eek: This deal just keeps getting better all the time.

Last edited:
brands-gt6-ai.jpg

Kinda interested in that Oreca Audi R8 back there, curious on how it looks now. Also noticed the music text that pops up looks exactly line in GT4. Nice touch.

In other news, Miike Snow is in the soundtrack :eek: This deal just keeps getting better all the time.

Guess what's wrong with this picture? :lol:

You misread his post then.

He's clearly referring to an earlier post about the PP limits being good and clearly saying that the PP limits don't reflect any real difficulty and that they have to be set high enough so it works for everyone. Nowhere does he say there should be difficulty levels, just that if there is a single limit in PP and tires, it's going to be an easy limit.

He's clearly not making any excuses, simply explaining the reasoning behind the PP/tire limitations.

I was talking about where he states that they cannot make AI too good or casuals will get turned off, I debunked that. You clearly misread what I posted.

Back