GT6 Screenshots / Videos

• Thread starter BkS
  • 10,029 comments
I was talking about where he states that they cannot make AI too good or casuals will get turned off, I debunked that. You clearly misread what I posted.
That's what he said yes, and in context it has a completely different meaning to what you responded to. It's not hard to see, just scroll back a few posts and it's clear Sag is commenting on the PP limit in ASpec and nothing more.

The context in his response is defined by this:
Even with PP limits
You can ignore it and defend your undefendable position if you like, doesn't change the fact that you completely misconstrued his response.

brands-gt6-ai.jpg

Kinda interested in that Oreca Audi R8 back there, curious on how it looks now. Also noticed the music text that pops up looks exactly line in GT4. Nice touch.

In other news, Miike Snow is in the soundtrack :eek: This deal just keeps getting better all the time.
Guess what's wrong with this picture? :lol:

GTR. ;)

EDIT: Probably Mine's?

Also, people asked for "mixed class racing", and there it is in abundance! :P

What have we got? GT500 350Z, Falcon V8? Viper GTS-R (GT2?), Audi R8 LMP, M3 GT (GT2?), GT500 SC430, SLS GT3 and... Skyline.

It is Arcade mode, I guess.

Hopefully that stays in arcade mode... :yuck:

I like the approach for a casual GT race, but it can go away from GT Mode.

Standard cars and GT3, LMP, Tuners, V8 supercar, and super GT(or GT academy 370z?) on the same race. :lol:

It perfectly describes their car list. A mix and match of almost every category but not enough to have an actual race with a full field of the same cars.

GT games are only as hard as you make them.

Which games aren't?
Why do people keep posting this garbage?? That's why you have whats called difficulty levels, good drivers can pick sim or advanced mode. Casuals can pick easy or casual mode, welcome to 1998......There is no excuse for the lack of challenge, and dead boring racing feel GT has... Almost every other game has the same need, to appeal to both casuals and core gamers..GT is not in a bubble..GT is just not well designed on the racing, AI front.

I get a much bigger challenge from GT5 than any other console racing game I've played.
Seasonal Events are a challenge to me unless I spend a good amount of time on them.
I'm sorry you're so much better than me. Maybe it's time to go outside and do some karting against real people. Should be a challenge for you. If not, F1 is always looking for new drivers.

Why do people keep posting this garbage?? That's why you have whats called difficulty levels, good drivers can pick sim or advanced mode. Casuals can pick easy or casual mode, welcome to 1998......There is no excuse for the lack of challenge, and dead boring racing feel GT has... Almost every other game has the same need, to appeal to both casuals and core gamers..GT is not in a bubble..GT is just not well designed on the racing, AI front.

In the "new" GT5 seasonal events using a lower PP car or spec massively increases rewards. That's a great way of having more challenge, by slowing your car down instead of making the AI faster. Weird, but works.

For example yesterday I was trying the F1 seasonal on Spa. Added 200kg, engine limiter in 80%, still achieved first place every time and it rewarded around 3m per each 6 laps race. It's a matter of getting the very first corner right (draft) and a bit of driving the GT way.

So it's exactly what Sagaris wrote. If GT mode is too easy then use a harder tire and whatnot, then for seasonals use a car with lower PP and you'll be rewarded for the latter.

Last edited:
So I was right then. Now give me mah money :P

Sorry no can do, saving some for Assetto corsa, GT6, and Ps3 (broke the first one).. and there was no bet... :lol:

P.S: Someone should remind Jordan to post some news about Assetto Corsa, it really reminds me of GT5, but Iracing like physics.

In the "new" GT5 seasonal events using a lower PP car or spec massively increases rewards. That's a great way of having more challenge, by slowing your car down instead of making the AI faster. Weird, but works.

For example yesterday I was trying the F1 seasonal on Spa. Added 200kg, engine limiter in 80%, still achieved first place every time and it rewarded around 3m per each 6 laps race. It's a matter of getting the very first corner right (draft) and a bit of driving the GT way.

So it's exactly what Sagaris wrote. If GT mode is too easy then use a harder tire and whatnot, then for seasonals use a car with lower PP and you'll be rewarded for the latter.

This is a major cop out...Why program Ai at all just gimp yourself?? That's a terrible work around for a poorly designed game..I should not have to intentionally gimp myself just to catch the rabbit....Horrible design is horrible design.

Exactly, when life gives you lemons you make lemonade.

Back