GT6 Screenshots / Videos

• Thread starter BkS
  • 10,029 comments
An interesting little detail in this picture (taken from the official GT6 page), is that it hints at High Speed Ring having a night time variation. If you look to the left, just under the name/logo of the track, there's a half moon and stars. Thoughts?

Attachments

• i1CFshQsHKuA2b.jpg
    i1CFshQsHKuA2b.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 8
Of course you can't tell much from blurry video, but that Jag is quite clear.

I don’t want to enter a row here, but it appears to me you pick the Jag at the precise point where the visual quality drops and aliasing becomes predominantly evident. The car is about 1 frame of being out of the viewing field at that point. Maybe its the just the game render engine dropping information it consider aren’t anymore relevant at the given time. Anyway standards will never be perfect but I’ll wait till 6th of december to judge if they are indeed such an unbearable annoyance.

The game looks great, can't wait. Thanks for the videos Jordan and Coolcolj :)

Standard cars looks good as well. Close up it will never look good that was always obvious.

I don’t want to enter a row here, but it appears to me you pick the Jag at the precise point where the visual quality drops and aliasing becomes predominantly evident. The car is about 1 frame of being out of the viewing field at that point. Maybe its the just the game render engine dropping information it consider aren’t anymore relevant at the given time. Anyway standards will never be perfect but I’ll wait till 6th of december to judge if they are indeed such an unbearable annoyance.

Unfortunately no. In video you can see it for few seconds. If this is not convincing, then go to video and take a look at fuel cap of Jag and tail lights yourself.

Does anyone have a quick comparison of that for me? A noticable improvement because I must've missed it back in the day when it happened. In case this is off-topic you can also PM me if you like. Would be greatly appreciated!

Sorry, I don't have one now, I will have to downgrade to GT5 1.0, grab a car and compare to the recent version, that would mean I have to download lots of updates again afterwards :( I have been tuning standard cars since last week, some cars indeed looked pretty good - Mitsubishi Mirage Cyborg '97, Toyota Sprinter / Trueno BZR '98 and Celica SSII ZZT231 '99 :D

Where are the pages for the City tracks and the Dirt tracks? Still saving some surprises, we did see Seattle and heard rumors about Pikes Peak before GT5 came out. I'm not saying they are in but...

Edit : I now see that there more pages, sorry. We can hope right.

Aww, looks like the time change at Brands Hatch only goes from 6:00 to 20:00. That's a shame. I don't see why PD couldn't have just made a full 24 hour cycle when they already had the dynamic lighting and such implemented. Brands Hatch is raced at night in real life as well, so they can't say it would be unrealistic or anything.

Aww, looks like the time change at Brands Hatch only goes from 6:00 to 20:00. That's a shame. I don't see why PD couldn't have just made a full 24 hour cycle when they already had the dynamic lighting and such implemented. Brands Hatch is raced at night in real life as well, so they can't say it would be unrealistic or anything.

That better not be the case in the full game... :grumpy:

Sick of PD telling half truths...

Back