GT6 Screenshots / Videos

• Thread starter BkS
  • 10,029 comments
(Image of the infamous Alto)

That wasn't so much PD improving the Standards as it was fixing a bug in the game that had it displaying the wrong LOD model. That "improved" one is still just the same model we saw in GT4.

The driver from Gameswelt.de says, that the Framerate is really smooth. I Played the Demo from Gamescom and I can confirm the statement. Maybe the video is laggy.

I'm not convinced that the jag will actually look that bad in game, I think it's just the video misleading us and the way it's paused and captured. That jag was one of the best looking standards in gt5, and I don't remember it having jaggys on the rear lights like that.

Seriously, what's up with PD? Literally an R8 prototype and R390 GT1 racing amongst that BMW, let alone the already strange mix of cars. I don't want this is GT6, please. Give me a fair, even field.

I'm not convinced that the jag will actually look that bad in game, I think it's just the video misleading us and the way it's paused and captured. That jag was one of the best looking standards in gt5, and I don't remember it having jaggys on the rear lights like that.
Everything looks jaggy when you pause a youtube video and even worse when its off screen.Especially when you crop and blow them up..This is quite entertaining though. :lol:

I can't help but question PD's priorities with this one. The 2009 and 2013 La Sarthe courses are exactly the same in terms of layout, the differences will only be trackside and cosmetic. It's a duplicate, plain and simple. I don't understand why PD would remodel/update a course they already had in high quality instead of, say, updating a PS2 era model of a course like Laguna Seca or modeling something new like the already half-modeled Bugatti Circuit. As it looks now, PD give us two Le Mans courses with weather/time change (that are exactly the same) but no weather/time change on chicane-less versions of La Sarthe and no Bugatti Circuit. It's maddeningly incomprehensible.

If they updated Sarthe, I hope they updated a bunch of other tracks such as Cote d'Azur and Eiger (Eiger has banners with 2007 or something on it :odd::odd::odd:

If they are updating tracks, I'd hope they could at least update the road course layout of Indianapolis. Shoot, they'd have to do it twice since the new Indycar layout was finished this week. (off to the wish list thread!) :lol:

I can't help but question PD's priorities with this one. The 2009 and 2013 La Sarthe courses are exactly the same in terms of layout, the differences will only be trackside and cosmetic. It's a duplicate, plain and simple. I don't understand why PD would remodel/update a course they already had in high quality instead of, say, updating a PS2 era model of a course like Laguna Seca or modeling something new like the already half-modeled Bugatti Circuit. As it looks now, PD give us two Le Mans courses with weather/time change (that are exactly the same) but no weather/time change on chicane-less versions of La Sarthe and no Bugatti Circuit. It's maddeningly incomprehensible.
If it's 2013, then do you think it'll have the Michelin scoring boards?

Shall we all wait until we see/have the final product before deciding what is or isn't in the game or what stuff looks like? Everything else is speculation and assumption.
What we are seeing is essentially the "final game", the track list is unlikely to change at this stage. Why would it change? It might, but I wouldn't get my hopes up about seeing a different set of real world circuits on December 6th.

Call it speculation if you like, but I'm calling it like I see it, identifying the good and the bad at this late stage.

Back