GT6 Screenshots / Videos

• Thread starter BkS
  • 10,029 comments
i1Qjug448trVoW.jpg

Chevrolet_Nova_SS_70_73Front.jpg

Chevrolet_Nova_SS_70_73Rear.jpg

Ford_GT40_Mark_I_66_73Rear.jpg

Ford_GT40_Mark_I_66_73Front.jpg

Looks like bias ply tires, I sure hope there is an option to upgrade so these cars don't handle like standard classic muscle cars in Gt5 that felt like they were on bias ply no matter what you put on other than race tires.

[Removed Images]

Looks like bias ply tires, I sure hope there is an option to upgrade so these cars don't handle like standard classic muscle cars in Gt5 that felt like they were on bias ply no matter what you put on other than race tires.

That's a good point. Although, I personally think the GT40 shouldn't be run with anything but cross-ply tyres. :P
I wonder if slapping modern slicks on it would just rip the suspension arms off the chassis after a few laps, anyway?

If I can put cross-plys on anything in the game, that might be something (LCC Rocket, I'm looking at you!). Incidentally, Yokohama still makes a range of them...

:drool:Can't stop checking this thread in case there is leaked gameplay....

This is exactly me lol :D Sadly, you can get a rest for the upcoming week. This is too early to expect a leaked gameplay, the game is probably just being sent to printing factories.

I just noticed on trailer #6 there appears to be multi-class racing. O.o 2:07 on the kart track, there are 2 groups of karts.

Then that suggest new AI, because usually there was only 1 fast one, not 6 :P

There probably is not multi class racing, but I wish we could have it. :P
Uh, this is a trailer created by PD. This is basically a CG video using the game engine with predefined animations, not actual gameplay. What it suggests is PD hired some good animators to generate hype in a public trailer.

Issues I have with the gameplay trailer is that the AI still looked far to easy in giving up position and still have the slow down affect when you get close. Rolling starts still exist sadly, wish it was an option at this point, but we'll have to live with it.

Back