GT6 Tune Directory (Index of Every Tune!!)

• Thread starter XS
  • 881 comments
You know those pictures are really beautiful, and for me right now there even more beautiful and warmfull than you could imagine. There's no sign of spring coming here, we've beaten records for cold average now for three months, winter started 6 weeks earlier and I can't even see my kayaks 'cause there buried under the snow.
Onto less serious matters, I've have two new tunes to propose to you, my last seasonal tune, a Mazda Roadster RS(NC)'07, I've found a test pilot and it has helped me greatly, I've managed a time of 1:28.341 with SRF and if I wouldn't 🤬 up on two particular corners I could get under the 1:28.000, Seb-15000 my test pilot got 1:30.047 but with nothing else than abs1, which would beat me if he had put the aids on.(we worked really hard on it and we're very happy with the results)
The second one is a gift from PD for my birthday, a Mazda Carol 360 Deluxe '62, I found it a little bit insulting that they got the year wrong, but thet did get the right car. I've tuned this to 349PP/SH for Novice/Amature Cup and the..........should have been a '61 Jag or something like that.
Mazda Roadster RS (NC)'07 (410PP/CS - Seasonal)
Mazda Carol 360 Deluxe '62 Funk Car....................................
Race wins.png
Show off 1.png
Show off 2.png

just an idea I got, what about a Stunt Car category??? This one is technically a race car since it did win races, right?

You know those pictures are really beautiful, and for me right now there even more beautiful and warmfull than you could imagine. There's no sign of spring coming here, we've beaten records for cold average now for three months, winter started 6 weeks earlier and I can't even see my kayaks 'cause there buried under the snow.
Yesterday I could see grass in my yard and then we got 6" of snow! So I agree that this is getting extreme for Mother Nature.

Hi Guys
I am looking forward to trying out the Mazda Carol @TurnLeft, I had loads of fun with that little peach in the last game. Looks like you've been having some your own:lol: Nice Pics!👍
And before I move on, a belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Hey @XS. Hope you are feeling back to your old self again! Those were some super landscape shots. That's the sort of country I'd love to be riding through, absolutely stunning geography and long, winding asphalt ribbons. My idea of heaven!

I see Jordan is trying to put you out of a job with this new database:(
It does look like a great idea though and having a standard format will make it so much easier for people once it's all up and running.

In the meantime I guess you will still be wanting these?!
We have been working away at the day jobs and not had much of a chance to get caught up but were getting there. So quite a large bundle this time.

AEM S2000 565pp RS

Alfa Romeo 147 TI 2.0 Twin Spark '06 450pp RS

Audi Quattro S1 Pikes Peak '89 646pp RS

Audi Quattro S1 Rally Car '86 550pp RS

BMW Concept 1 Series tii '07 535pp RS

BMW M3 GTR '03 565pp RS

Honda Civic Type R (EK) '97 500pp RS

Honda Integra DC5 '04 500pp RS

Mercedes Benz CLK Touring Car '00 600pp RS

Peugeot 106 Rallye '03 500pp RS

Renault Clio R.S '11 530pp RS

Renault Megane R.S Trophy '11 500pp RS

RUF 3400S '00 525pp RS

Subaru Impreza sedan WRX STI Spec-C (Type -II) '04 550pp RS

Volkswagen Golf IV GTI '01 450pp RS

That's all from us for now but there's another bunch in the works.

Thanks again for all the hard work dude, Take care.

We did ride to the 'Canyon too! It's a good ride, but there actually aren't many winding roads around there. The terrain is too rugged to build roads. It's hilly around the canyons themselves but nothing spectacular riding wise.
Jordan and I talked. I don't know if he cares how much I say, so I'll just say that overall he would like to see me keep up on the directory while the Resource page is in beta. Then we're both hoping that tuners will take the time to keep up on their own tunes therefore everybody builds the GTP directory as a community so there isn't one person trying to handle all the work themselves, which is fine by me and a great idea to boot. I have many other projects I'd like to start after the directory slows down, like the Tuning Encyclopedia, for example. I'll update later today. Cheers.

XS
We did ride to the 'Canyon too! It's a good ride, but there actually aren't many winding roads around there. The terrain is too rugged to build roads. It's hilly around the canyons themselves but nothing spectacular riding wise.
Jordan and I talked. I don't know if he cares how much I say, so I'll just say that overall he would like to see me keep up on the directory while the Resource page is in beta. Then we're both hoping that tuners will take the time to keep up on their own tunes therefore everybody builds the GTP directory as a community so there isn't one person trying to handle all the work themselves, which is fine by me and a great idea to boot. I have many other projects I'd like to start after the directory slows down, like the Tuning Encyclopedia, for example. I'll update later today. Cheers.
I'll bet there aren't too many roads, have to swap to a real horse then. Still It's never a wasted trip if you get to see THAT! Somewhere I need to visit for sure.

It is a great idea and will be a great resource I think once you get the chance to slow down you should take full advantage:cool:.

You have done a great job with your directory and have helped us all a great deal.:cheers: I said before that it would be a herculean task to maintain it and you have done so admirably :bowdown: It is now our turn to see if we all, can do as good a job!:gtpflag:

Hmmm, sounds like an interesting project to get your teeth into. I'm sure that it will be another huge help to the community. Good luck with that and thanks again:tup:

Last edited:
@TurnLeft , I am happy the pictures help! Although this time of year the Arizona high country, which technically the Grand Canyon is a part of, has quite the formidable weather too. While they don't get feet of snow, last I heard at the Grand Canyon South Rim it was well below freezing with winds gusting to 80mph, so while winter could kindly leave any time now, I'd much rather be here in Denver (wow, can't believe I said that), than anywhere near the 'Canyon lol. But yes, I too got a longing feeling whilst uploading those pictures.

@Thorin Cain Thank you for the kind words!
I also dearly miss my motorcycle as she sits in the shed collecting dust, being angry at me, ....scowling me from afar...... I uh, I need to go....

XS
Hey XS,
Massive appreciation for the work you do with the Tune Directory. If everyone who used it sent you a PM to say thanks, I'm sure your inbox would bulge out of control & explode :lol:.

Thanks for the words of appreciation. I do get a lot of emails, mostly from non-GTP members actually. Some are thank yous, some are issues I need to fix, but most are in Japanese or Korean, so I have no idea what they're saying. :scared: Google Translate isn't all that good either.

Whether there is a replica of John Tanner's car from the game Driver: San Francisco? I don't know how to tune this car(
(He has yellow Dodge Challenger R/T 440 Six Pack)

Last edited:
I entered a few tunes in the new Tuning Directory, but it isn't a smooth process yet in beta version. I am going to stick to putting tunes in my garage for now. Your resource seems pretty strong if you are still around GT6 in a year. Adrenaline kept up with it pretty well for GT5 until GT6 came out.

I'll keep up on it for a while for sure. Sort of entering new grounds on this one aren't we? If there's always a need for a separate separate index, I'll certainly keep up on it! If nobody visits my directory then I'll pull the plug and move on to other projects. Very interesting to see what transpires over the next couple of months.

Thank you. I'm sure Jordan will smooth things out. I actually hope it becomes a great directory, because his vision is bold and exciting. It could really take GTP in new directions for all games. It's a good long term vision, especially if the Gran Turismo series fizzles out one day.

Yeah that is very true I may of been hastily in judging as it is only a beta and your has been up and running for a few months now, that and there will be a standard format in the new directory rather than lots of different layout for tuners/garages

XS
Thank you. I'm sure Jordan will smooth things out. I actually hope it becomes a great directory, because his vision is bold and exciting. It could really take GTP in new directions for all games. It's a good long term vision, especially if the Gran Turismo series fizzles out one day.
Hey XS,
I'm always checking out your most excellent directory :cheers:.
I'll check out Jordan's when it comes of Beta spec and all or any bugs are exterminated :lol:
In the meantime, keep up the great work mate, it's really appreciated and an invaluable resource as is :bowdown:

I know I'm just nit-picking sorry, but I was having a little look through your wonderful directory last night and It appears that you have ommited my Amuse S2000:guilty:

I know you have @Dirty_Duck's in there and it is the same pp is this possibly the reason why there is only one shown. I checked the other S2000 we both did (Opera) and they're both there but at slightly different pp.

Don't mean to be a nuisance but the two cars fit different styles. Would you like me to redo it at a different pp so there is a difference shown on page?

I know I'm just nit-picking sorry, but I was having a little look through your wonderful directory last night and It appears that you have ommited my Amuse S2000:guilty:

I know you have @Dirty_Duck's in there and it is the same pp is this possibly the reason why there is only one shown. I checked the other S2000 we both did (Opera) and they're both there but at slightly different pp.

Don't mean to be a nuisance but the two cars fit different styles. Would you like me to redo it at a different pp so there is a difference shown on page?
I didn't see yours :odd:. Maybe I scrolled past it on accident. I miss my computer. It's very easy to scroll too far on a tablet somehow. I'm about to call it a night because I'm dozing off, LOL, but I'll fix that first thing in the morning. You don't have to redo anything, I just have to be more careful.

XS
I didn't see yours :odd:. Maybe I scrolled past it on accident. I miss my computer. It's very easy to scroll too far on a tablet somehow. I'm about to call it a night because I'm dozing off, LOL, but I'll fix that first thing in the morning. You don't have to redo anything, I just have to be more careful.
Hi XS,
I want to thank you for all the work you do, I use your directory every day. It is such a time saver, I can't thank you enough.
Once in a while, I come up with a tune myself that seems to work better for me than some of the published tunes. If I wanted to publish such a tune, how would I go about that?? I've been a member here for a while and I started driving in the GT series with GT-5 a couple of years ago, but I have never published a tune.
I know you are busy and if there are already some guidelines posted on how to do it, maybe you could point me in the right direction. I drive with a G-27 mounted on my own contraption to keep all the parts in alignment. My current fave is the Daytona Coupe tuned up to 604 PP and that is the one that I have the tune for. I have tried my favorite tuners version of this car, including Dolhaus and Praiano, but my tune works better ...for me anyway.
Thanks Mustangxr

Hi XS,
I want to thank you for all the work you do, I use your directory every day. It is such a time saver, I can't thank you enough.
Once in a while, I come up with a tune myself that seems to work better for me than some of the published tunes. If I wanted to publish such a tune, how would I go about that?? I've been a member here for a while and I started driving in the GT series with GT-5 a couple of years ago, but I have never published a tune.
I know you are busy and if there are already some guidelines posted on how to do it, maybe you could point me in the right direction. I drive with a G-27 mounted on my own contraption to keep all the parts in alignment. My current fave is the Daytona Coupe tuned up to 604 PP and that is the one that I have the tune for. I have tried my favorite tuners version of this car, including Dolhaus and Praiano, but my tune works better ...for me anyway.
Thanks Mustangxr
Here is an example of how to go about posting your tune, and you can create your own thread for your tune or tunes. Hope this helps. :)

Hi XS,
Thanks Mustangxr
Thanks for the kind words, I'm glad it helps you!
I highly suggest taking advantage of the Resources page at the top of the tuning forum to post your occasional tunes (especially if you don't feel like starting your own garage). I am grabbing tunes from the resource page (the GTP tune directory) as well. It is down now, but when Jordan puts it back up, if you post your tune there I will still grab it. As mentioned, you can start your own thread too. Cheers.

Back