GT6 Tune Directory (Index of Every Tune!!)

• Thread starter XS
  • 881 comments
I don't at the moment I'm afraid. I do have the car though so I can give it a go later and see what I can do, no promises...
that would be great if you could, lol if you did it would be the only set up/tune on all gt planet, a little incentive lol

that would be great if you could, lol if you did it would be the only set up/tune on all gt planet, a little incentive lol
I've got a little bit of work to do on a Zonda, but I'll get right to it after that's done.

What tracks do you normally like to race it on? Please don't say The Nurburgring....lol.

I've got a little bit of work to do on a Zonda, but I'll get right to it after that's done.

What tracks do you normally like to race it on? Please don't say The Nurburgring....lol.
monza, 650pp , means I have to power limit it as after oil change it is 661pp but all my m8s run hsv, but I kick ass with my hsv thanks to your set up lol :D

Hello again. We have another little selection for you @XS.

Acura NSX LM Race Car '91 530pp RS[/U][/COLOR]

BMW 135i Coupe '07 600pp RS

BMW M3 Chrome line 550pp RS

Ferrari FXX '07 650pp RS

Lexus LFA Nurburgring Package '12 600pp RS

Pagani Zonda C12S 7.3 '02 650pp RS

Toyota Sprinter GT-APEX (S.Shigeno version) 500pp RS

Cheers again!:cheers:

@m1ekomcc, I've had a little play around with the CLK and should hopefully have something later today. It's going ok at Monza but I'm going to do some runs around a few more tracks and do a little tweaking.

Last edited:
Hello again. We have another little selection for you @XS.

Acura NSX LM Race Car '91 530pp RS[/U][/COLOR]

BMW 135i Coupe '07 600pp RS

BMW M3 Chrome line 550pp RS

Ferrari FXX '07 650pp RS

Lexus LFA Nurburgring Package '12 600pp RS

Pagani Zonda C12S 7.3 '02 650pp RS

Toyota Sprinter GT-APEX (S.Shigeno version) 500pp RS

Cheers again!:cheers:

@m1ekomcc, I've had a little play around with the CLK and should hopefully have something later today. It's going ok at Monza but I'm going to do some runs around a few more tracks and do a little tweaking.
superb m8, iv been tweaking it myself & posted a tune on here last night, but someone with more experiance of tuning cars will do a much better job, with my tune fastest time iv got is a 1:33.4

XS
I'm still updating guys, but still on slow mobile. The good news is, I think I have my computer fixed, gonna try it out on Monday.
No worries. It must take a while to type out Land Rover Range Rover Evoque when you only have a touch screen mobile.

XS
Welcome to the new 3.0 version of the GT6 Tune Directory!! This latest version being brought about by my promise to include as many ideas from the community as possible in the format, content, and visual appearance of the directory. I am still grabbing new tunes to update the index, so please be patient. Furthermore, this is a big step and I spent a lot of time working with the code, which quite frankly I had to learn all over again lol, so I'm really hoping the new index works just fine for all users. However, just in case it doesn't, the old lists can be found right under the new ones. Race hard, and enjoy!

Great work XS. Thank you very much for bringing all of these tunes together in such a readily useable format - a great resource. My thanks also to every tuner who has contributed their work. Cars forever! :cheers:

Some new replicas and tunes

Bonus tune :

Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 '14 C7R Base Model 550PP version ( NO Flat Floor ) 481HP 557PP Sports Soft to Racing Hard

CIZETA-MORODER V16T '94 550PP Track Monster 521HP 550PP Comfort Soft to Racing Hard

Autodelta Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint 1600 GTA '65 Historic Touring / Rally Car 184HP 445PP Comfort Soft to Racing Hard

SEAT Ibiza Cupra '04 FITT Hot Hatch Version 274HP 470PP Sports Hard

Alfa Romeo MiTo 1.4 T Sport '09 FITT Hot Hatch version 165HP 402PP Comfort Soft

Subaru Legacy Touring Wagon GT-B '96 Rally Car 320HP 474PP Comfort Soft to Sports Soft/Dir/Snow

Wangan Midnight Replica :

Makoto Mori****a Subaru Impreza GC8 STi Version VI '99 Wangan Midnight 400HP 523PP Comfort Soft

Tomoya ACE32R Nissan Skyline GTR R32 Vspec II '94 Wangan Midnight 600HP 561PP Comfort Soft

FIA GT3 Replica :

SaReNi United / Reiter Engineering Chevrolet Camaro SS Touring Car '10 GT3 BOSS YACO Racing 641HP 608PP Sports Soft to Racing Hard

SaReNi United / Reiter Engineering Chevrolet Camaro SS Touring Car '10 GT3 500HP Blancpain version 500HP 576PP Sports Soft to Racing Hard

SaReNi United / Reiter Engineering Chevrolet Camaro SS '10 GT3 BLANCPAIN ( Flat Floor Version )
500HP 582PP Sports Soft to Racing Hard

SaReNi United / Reiter Engineering Chevrolet Camaro SS '10 GT3 BLANCPAIN ( Hardcore No Flat Floor Version )
500HP 553PP Sports Soft to Racing Hard

SRT Viper GTS '13 GT3R Max Power Replica ( No Flat Floor version ) 680HP 590PP Sports Soft to Racing Hard

SRT Viper GTS '13 GT3R Max Power Replica ( Flat Floor version ) 680HP 618PP Sports Soft to Racing Hard

Emil Frey Jaguar XK Coupe Luxury '07 G3 Blancpain Replica 500HP 533PP Sports Soft to Racing Hard

AUDI R8 LMS Ultra '12 489HP to 552HP BLANCPAIN version 596PP Sports Soft to Racing Hard

Reiter Engineering Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 '08 GT3-R Base Model 520HP 554PP Sports Soft to Racing Hard

Real life replica :

Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 '14 C7R Base Model Early Build Replica ( NO Flat Floor ver. ) 510HP 557PP Sports Soft to Racing Hard

Subaru Legacy B4 RSK '98 S401 STi ( Cusco LSD ver) 289HP 442PP Comfort Soft

@XS : Try some of my latest replica and tune, Gallardo GT3-R, Corvette C7R, Subaru Legacy S401 and the Cizeta V16T 550PP :D

Hi @XS, hope all is well and you're getting a chance to enjoy the spring.

Been a while since our last update so here's what we've got for you today.

AMG Mercedes CLK-LM '98 650pp RS

Honda HSC '03 500pp RS

Jaguar E-TYPE Coupe '61 500pp RS

Mazda KUSABI '03 480pp RS

Opera Performance 350Z '04 540pp RS

Renault Clio V6 24V '00

Scion FR-S '12 475pp SS-RS

Spoon Integra Type R (DC2)" '99 450pp RS

Subaru BRZ '12 491pp SS (SRF off)

Subaru BRZ '12 555pp RS

Toyota 86 GT '12 450pp SS-RS

I know @Dirty_Duck has a load more in the works and will be putting them up when he gets a chance.

As for myself, I will be adding another 4 or 5 to finish up what I have started then I will be taking a little hiatus so I can do some revising of my older tunes before adding them to the GTPlanet Database.

Edit: Integra tune wrongly branded as Honda, should have been Spoon, Sorry for the inconcevience.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I have a few important announcements.
First off, now that GTP's very own Tuning Database is up and running smooth, @Jordan would like to see everyone submit and maintain their tunes there. In a PM he suggested that after the Database is up and running smoothly, that I could reach out to you guys and ask you to please start submitting and maintaining tunes there. Obviously, I think it's a great idea and I see it being a powerful feature in the future. Jordan also pointed out that only one person maintaining a database is a heck of a workload for them, which leads me into my next announcement.
I have been blessed with a job offer in Downtown Denver and of course I accepted it. That means for the next couple weeks I have to work 2 jobs. Thus I will not be updating my tune directory during that time and will most likely only be on GTP for a couple minutes here and there to chat and get my daily lol of the Funny Pictures thread. Lastly I guess I should mention that it is my intention to keep my directory active and updated for a while into the future. I still think you should submit your tunes to the GTP Tuning Database, but I will still be updating as well, not only to help users keep up on current tunes during the switch over, but also to have a place for tunes to live which were posted outside of GTP's Tuning Database.
I'd also like to thank each and every one of you for making my stay at GTPlanet a fun and memorable one, especially for just a newbie junior member as myself. You guys have made GT5 and GT6 a much better, more fun game for literally tens of thousands of players, world wide!
@praiano63, @DigitalBaka, @Motor City Hami, @Jump_Ace, @DolHaus, @CyKosis1973, @ich122, @shmogt, @Dagger311, @feydrautha, @Thorin Cain, @Dirty_Duck, @TurnLeft, @xande1959, @DriftinAssassin, @shaunm80, @Gino Caberlin, @Jakedog23, @oppositelock, @Voodoovaj

Congrats on the new job dude!👍:cheers: I hope it's one that you will enjoy.

As for the migration to the GTPlanet I already have plans in place, I think it's something we should all be thankful for and should definitly take the time to make it the success it can be. I know from my time playing GT5 how frustrating it can be to find the tunes you're looking for only to be a little confused by all the various styles with which they presented.

Having the same format for every tune will save the guys looking, quite a bit of time as they will get use to entering the tunes to their setting sheets in a certain order. I also think it is a good platform for discussing the tunes on an individual basis, rather than the way we run our "Garages" now, as it keeps all of the info/feedback about a specific tune in the same place.

Good luck with the job(s) @XS, I wish you all the best with it.

XS
First off, now that GTP's very own Tuning Database is up and running smooth, @Jordan would like to see everyone submit and maintain their tunes there. In a PM he suggested that after the Database is up and running smoothly, that I could reach out to you guys and ask you to please start submitting and maintaining tunes there. Obviously, I think it's a great idea and I see it being a powerful feature in the future. Jordan also pointed out that only one person maintaining a database is a heck of a workload for them, which leads me into my next announcement.
I have been blessed with a job offer in Downtown Denver and of course I accepted it. That means for the next couple weeks I have to work 2 jobs. Thus I will not be updating my tune directory during that time and will most likely only be on GTP for a couple minutes here and there to chat and get my daily lol of the Funny Pictures thread. Lastly I guess I should mention that it is my intention to keep my directory active and updated for a while into the future. I still think you should submit your tunes to the GTP Tuning Database, but I will still be updating as well, not only to help users keep up on current tunes during the switch over, but also to have a place for tunes to live which were posted outside of GTP's Tuning Database.
I'd also like to thank each and every one of you for making my stay at GTPlanet a fun and memorable one, especially for just a newbie junior member as myself. You guys have made GT5 and GT6 a much better, more fun game for literally tens of thousands of players, world wide!
@praiano63, @DigitalBaka, @Motor City Hami, @Jump_Ace, @DolHaus, @CyKosis1973, @ich122, @shmogt, @Dagger311, @feydrautha, @Thorin Cain, @Dirty_Duck, @TurnLeft, @xande1959, @DriftinAssassin, @shaunm80, @Gino Caberlin, @Jakedog23, @oppositelock, @Voodoovaj

Congrats on the job offer. I'm with Hami on the database however. Don't like it. Won't use it.

XS
Best of luck with the job. Hope it all goes well.

Thanks for the congrats guys!
Actually, Otaliema, I'll be taking the lightrail to avoid driving down there all together. Or I could park at the hospital four blocks away because they have free parking, but I don't want to do that for months in a row just to get off work one night and find that they caught on and towed me.

yeah that would be bad. Not to mention the walk in the winter *shiver* well i suppose the walk could still be there depending on where the lightrail drops you off at. At least the pass covers bus rides as well if that would help any

XS
-
someone has to work in this world.You and lucky.
congratulations for the great job GT6 Tune Directory.:cheers:👍

XS
Actually the lightrail ends right at my building. :D
Well that's handy. Again gratz on the new job. I'm still a long way away from my new career. 8 years maybe :lol: gotta get the kids in school, than I gotta go back to school m self.

Back