GT6 Tune Directory (Index of Every Tune!!)

• Thread starter XS
  • 881 comments
XS
Welcome to the new 3.0 version of the GT6 Tune Directory!! This latest version being brought about by my promise to include as many ideas from the community as possible in the format, content, and visual appearance of the directory. I am still grabbing new tunes to update the index, so please be patient. Furthermore, this is a big step and I spent a lot of time working with the code, which quite frankly I had to learn all over again lol, so I'm really hoping the new index works just fine for all users. However, just in case it doesn't, the old lists can be found right under the new ones. Race hard, and enjoy!

thank you very much for adding my tunes to this and i have used this directory heaps....my tunes are not fast for i am not a tuner,they are more for people like me who do struggle from time,so hope they help move them a few spots on the boards.........thank you :cheers: good work

thank you very much for adding my tunes to this and i have used this directory heaps....my tunes are not fast for i am not a tuner,they are more for people like me who do struggle from time,so hope they help move them a few spots on the boards.........thank you :cheers: good work
Thanks! And no problem, although I don't think your tunes are slow, judging by the people in the BMW seasonal thread who said they are Golding with no problem running your tune :).

XS
I'll get your garage updated today. Thanks!
XS,
I could not find the resource page as you mentioned so I posted in the forum as a new thread called TEAM VIEJOS first tune. However,now I cannot find it?? Hopefully you can
Thanks Mustangxr

XS,
I could not find the resource page as you mentioned so I posted in the forum as a new thread called TEAM VIEJOS first tune. However,now I cannot find it?? Hopefully you can
Thanks Mustangxr
Like I said, the Resource page is down, we have to wait until Jordan puts it back up, if he plans to. I have not seen your garage yet either.

Edit, nevermind, it's towards the top. Cheers.

- CHEVROLET CORVETTE Z06 (C6) '06 SPORTS:SOFT 600 PP
IMG_0068_1_.JPG

http://www.missil2064.com.br/index.php?pagina=1570469788_14

Hello there Mr.XS, I've twiddling with two new little toys and if you think they could be useful.....
powerUpgrade.png MultiCalc.png
those interested in using them can download from this link:Fly Me To The Moon Tuning Garage

Remember when I said something was bizzare with the seasonals, well now I know. When I last checked there were about only 30,000 something participants, at christmas it was over 200,000 participants, seems thing are not all that good with the way PD is handling the game, too bad. On a happier note spring shall be here someday soon, here are some pictures taken on March 22, 2014, of my beautiful backyard.
marde blanche 1.jpg marde blanche 3.jpg
Have fun and a real good day, :cheers:

Remember when I said something was bizzare with the seasonals, well now I know. When I last checked there were about only 30,000 something participants, at christmas it was over 200,000 participants, seems thing are not all that good with the way PD is handling the game, too bad. On a happier note spring shall be here someday soon, here are some pictures taken on March 22, 2014, of my beautiful backyard.
Well, they made it very apparent during Christmas that they were making the seasonal rewards worth while in "Christmas spirit" and when that "kindness" stopped, less people felt interested in doing the seasonals (like me). The main reason why I normally don't participate in the seasonals is I don't like the time trials, but I participated in those high reward seasonals because the reward for the trouble I felt was worth it.
That speadsheet looks very nice by the way.

Hello there Mr.XS, I've twiddling with two new little toys and if you think they could be useful.....
View attachment 135328 View attachment 135331
those interested in using them can download from this link:Fly Me To The Moon Tuning Garage

View attachment 135348 View attachment 135350
Awesome job on the spreadsheets :bowdown:

Great pics of the backyard too. Where I live we never see snow unless your prepared to drive over an hour on a really cold day.

View attachment 135328 View attachment 135331

View attachment 135348 View attachment 135350
Indeed I have been watching your thread closely. I used your results from your power/weight tests to fine tune my 787B and other group C cars for 650pp (which obviously requires reducing the PP A LOT) so thank you for that. I am glad you're exploring new avenues and tools for GT6! Indeed a lot of people have left the game, unfortunately, but tools and tests such as those you posted make the game even that much more fun! Nicely done!
Buuurrrrr your backyard looks cold! Spring is on it's way thankfully! We started to warm up here, but in Colorado that also means the high winds return, which makes being outside just as unbearable as when it's bitter cold. I can't wait for May to arrive. I also chase storms here in Colorado, and in Kansas, Wyoming, South Dakota, and North Dakota with one of my best friends who is a professional meteorologist and storm chaser, so I hope we can get together this year and do some chasing this spring. If we catch anything I'll post it up! Here are a couple images from a massive EF4 tornado that hit Windsor Colorado a few years back. Unfortunately this storm was extremely destructive and deadly. But hopefully research gained will save lives in the near future.
291_528909399582_557_n.jpg

A smaller EF1 tornado from the same storm approximately 400 meters in front of my truck:
291_528909743892_1331_n.jpg

This is the massive supercell that caused the outbreak of tornadoes. The corkscrew rotation can easily be seen, and is a sign that the storm carries a large amount of mass. This particular storm cell was so massive that it began to tilt on its vertical axis from the sheer gravitational pull on it. This picture was taken approximately 70 kilometers away.
291_528909738902_601_n.jpg

Anyway, I digress, sorry about that. Spring is just my favorite season is all!!

Yeah, google sheets decided to go absolutely haywire, so the list will be down for I don't even know how long. Just what I needed today. :rolleyes:

Still having serious issues with google sheets guys. I got it so you can view the directory a few days ago but every time I go to update, the original problem comes back (auto filling the enitre column with whatever I type in a cell). Turning off auto fill doesn't work. I've been reading on google's forums and apparently weird problems like this spring up when the spreadsheet becomes quite long. And ours is almost 1500 lines, so.... I need to come up with something though. I REALLY need a better system.

I have yet to look at your google doc. I haven't played deep enough in to GT6 to need a tune. I do however work with google spreadsheets quite a bit for SNAIL. I don't know how you've got it structured, but you might consider breaking that list up into different sheets, or even different files. May require some type of form entry creation and script writing to get it all moving around.

Yeah I was thinking along those lines. I actually did a couple things someone on the Google forums helped me with, and so far no problems. I plan to catch the directory up tomorrow so we'll see.

Hi @XS, got some nasty cool replicas that are awesome to drive/hoon around and race :D

Wangan Midnight :

Tomoya ACE "R Killer" Honda Integra Type R ( DC2 ) '95 323HP / 327PS 485PP Comfort Soft

FIA GT3 - SaReNi United / Reiter Engineering Camaro GT3 BOSS YACO Racing Team ( powered by Jochen Schweizer ) ADAC GT Masters 2012.

SaReNi United / Reiter Engineering Chevrolet Camaro SS '10 GT3 BOSS YACO Racing ( Max Power Hardcore No Flat Floor Version ) 641HP 582PP Sports Soft to Racing Hard

SaReNi United / Reiter Engineering Chevrolet Camaro SS '10 GT3 BOSS YACO Racing ( Max Power Flat Floor Version ) 641HP 613PP Sports Soft to Racing Hard

And the Autodelta 147 GTA 3.7 Selespeed 328HP :

AutoDelta Alfa Romeo 147 GTA '02 3.7 Selespeed version 328HP 465PP Comfort Soft to Sports Medium

Visit my garage for reviews of some of the latest replicas and tunes, some new cars will be coming soon.

do you have a tune/set up for amg clk lm race car ? its my fav car on the game since gt5 but i cant seem to get it right in gt6, mostly race it in 650pp races, would be much appreciated

do you have a tune/set up for amg clk lm race car ? its my fav car on the game since gt5 but i cant seem to get it right in gt6, mostly race it in 650pp races, would be much appreciated
I don't at the moment I'm afraid. I do have the car though so I can give it a go later and see what I can do, no promises...

Back