GT6 Tune Directory (Index of Every Tune!!)

• Thread starter XS
  • 881 comments
hi everyone well i just started posting videos on youtube this one is on nurburgring 24hr. the video is a Ferrary 458 italia '09 tuned doing a 8:01 lap time limited at 550pp with no aids but ABS no nitro real grip real slipstream penalty weak no boost no damage,this video was in online racing, i will be posting more 550pp lap times every week with different cars.

Last edited:
Can't update the index. Almost everything decided to stop working this weekend, my computer, my DVD player, even sounds stopped working on GT6 (of which an uninstall/reinstall didn't fix). On top of that I'm sick again. This hasn't been my year so far, which sucks because last year really wasn't my year either. Tired of waiting for things to turn around. /complaining

Edit, I just realized that the paint chips can be used more than once :dunce:. Which is nice because making pretty cars is about all I can do without race sounds right now.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear your sick again. It really does seem as though someone/something is out to get you. I can't believe so much has gone wrong for you in such a short space of time, thought that only happened to me.
I have been having a couple of sound issues too, in the past day or two I have had the engine noise missing intermittently from the game, I can still hear the wind noise, tyre squeal, bumps in the road and even the whine of my turbo/supecharger just no engine/exhaust it's so weird.
As for the paint thing how good is that!? So good to not have to spend 200k plus for another Rossa Corsa:D one of the small things PD got right this time out...

Anyway, hope you get better soon!

XS
Can't update the index. Almost everything decided to stop working this weekend, my computer, my DVD player, even sounds stopped working on GT6 (of which an uninstall/reinstall didn't fix). On top of that I'm sick again. This hasn't been my year so far, which sucks because last year really wasn't my year either. Tired of waiting for things to turn around. /complaining

Edit, I just realized that the paint chips can be used more than once :dunce:. Which is nice because making pretty cars is about all I can do without race sounds right now.
Hey XS,

Sorry to hear you're feeling under the weather & not having much luck at the same time. Bonus hey!
Hope things turn around for the better & you get well soon mate.

Thanks. You're telling me @Thorin Cain . I don't believe in curses and even hoodoo and voodoo practitioners admit spells and curses only work on the gullible and/or believing. That said, things were going great until a little over a year ago. Then it's like someone pulled the plug on everything. I don't get it. If I told you what has happened in the past 1-2 years you'd question my honesty. Everybody I've told doesn't believe me until they know me long enough to know that I don't lie. But then again I'm not so special. There are many people out there with real bad stories that make me look like Bill Gates. Some days it's harder to remember that, but indeed I have better "luck" or fate, I guess whatever you want to call it, than literally billions of people. Then I appreciate my path.

XS
Thanks. You're telling me @Thorin Cain . I don't believe in curses and even hoodoo and voodoo practitioners admit spells and curses only work on the gullible and/or believing. That said, things were going great until a little over a year ago. Then it's like someone pulled the plug on everything. I don't get it. If I told you what has happened in the past 1-2 years you'd question my honesty. Everybody I've told doesn't believe me until they know me long enough to know that I don't lie. But then again I'm not so special. There are many people out there with real bad stories that make me look like Bill Gates. Some days it's harder to remember that, but indeed I have better "luck" or fate, I guess whatever you want to call it, than literally billions of people. Then I appreciate my path.
Hey, I can believe anything these days. I agree about the spells and curses totally but you do have to wonder sometimes don't you?
They say bad things happen to good people and that you need to make your own luck but sometimes there is just nothing that us mere mortals can do about it and have to just play the hand we are dealt. (Enough of the fortune cookie stuff.)
I completely sympathise with you as I have had my fair share of bad luck in the past couple of years too. Having said that, the one thing that hasn't failed me yet is my health and for that I am always thankful. And you are right! We do have it so good compared to a large population of our fellow man, this is the thing that we tend to forget most whenever hardships arise but it is there as a constant reminder to me and it's sometimes the only thought that gets me through the bad days and helps me to truly appreciate just how good I have it.

Keep the chin up dude, bad fortunes can't last forever. It just feels like it some days.

I can't speak for others, and I don't know all the troubles you are going through, but I sympathize with you and send you all the love and courage that I can. If you are reading this, shut the computer off, turn the game off, read a book, go see a film, take some fresh air, and most of all take care of yourself. We care and love you.
free_funny_screensaver-58034-2.jpeg

Thanks! I appreciate that! I've actually been putting the ds3 controller down and picked art back up. I used to do some pretty epic stuff about 10 years ago. Tomorrow I want to start a tribute piece to Frank Miller's Batman. Then maybe a piece for the Lancia Stratos because it's the Difficult Car this month.

I can't speak for others, and I don't know all the troubles you are going through, but I sympathize with you and send you all the love and courage that I can. If you are reading this, shut the computer off, turn the game off, read a book, go see a film, take some fresh air, and most of all take care of yourself. We care and love you.
View attachment 125534
@TurnLeft, Couldn't have said it better myself. And that picture, just awesome! Put a smile on my face bigger than this guy's>:D

Well hello Mr. XS, glad to see your back, I was gonna mention that I have some new tunings but I know your gonna tell me you took them all, even before I posted them, makes you wonder about the security of this forum:lol:. I'm happy that your taking up art, It's great food for the soul. Do you remember when I posted the 'XS Special Stunt Car', though you never dared to put it up in the GT6 Directory (and with good reason), I didn't get discouraged and pursued my quest to take PD's cars to places they were not meant to go, and I succeeded :cheers:, I've made the anti-gravity tuning, If this is not enough to get some recognition, then ...........I'll keep on doing regular stuff, so if you want to see what you've missed out while you were doing your 'Frank Miller's Tribute' you can check out the results here. (By the way, you know that we are all expecting to see your artistic work now that you mentioned it to us.)
[URL="https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gt6-car-stunts.294766/#post-9434401"]Anti-gravity Car[/URL]

PS
You once asked me "is this really what you want to call your tuning garage?, well now after a few months on this forum I think I that it would be more appropriate to call it :crazy:'Crazy Man From Mars Tuning Garage':crazy: ,but if I change my threads title all my links go a-wall, and then you'd have to redo them, and we don't want that, right? you should answer NO
Have a good day and remember "If you can't make it right, turn left ."

Hi, @XS, I am sorry if I have to bother you, could you recheck my garage OP links, last time I checked the tune directory, at least one of my replica is not there - the 300PS Wangan Midnight Star Road 240Z. There may be others :)

And here are 2 more new replicas :

MINE'S BNR32.5 GT-R ATTESA-ETS PRO Spec - NISMO Skyline BNR32 GTR S-Tune '00 630PS / 621HP 567PP - Sports Medium

J's Racing Honda EG2 CR-X Del Sol B18C Track Racer - Honda CR-X Del Sol SiR '92 239HP / 242PS 431PP - Comfort Soft to Sports Medium

I'll get that fixed. It might take me a little bit because my computer is not doing well at the moment and while I couldn't update on my iPad before, Google made the new Google Sheets more functional on mobile, which is great, but takes a tad bit longer than updating on the computer. But I'll get that fixed and double check all your links this morning.

Well hello Mr. XS, glad to see your back, I was gonna mention that I have some new tunings but I know your gonna tell me you took them all, even before I posted them, makes you wonder about the security of this forum:lol:. I'm happy that your taking up art, It's great food for the soul. Do you remember when I posted the 'XS Special Stunt Car', though you never dared to put it up in the GT6 Directory (and with good reason), I didn't get discouraged and pursued my quest to take PD's cars to places they were not meant to go, and I succeeded :cheers:, I've made the anti-gravity tuning, If this is not enough to get some recognition, then ...........I'll keep on doing regular stuff, so if you want to see what you've missed out while you were doing your 'Frank Miller's Tribute' you can check out the results here. (By the way, you know that we are all expecting to see your artistic work now that you mentioned it to us.)
Anti-gravity Car

PS
You once asked me "is this really what you want to call your tuning garage?, well now after a few months on this forum I think I that it would be more appropriate to call it :crazy:'Crazy Man From Mars Tuning Garage':crazy: ,but if I change my threads title all my links go a-wall, and then you'd have to redo them, and we don't want that, right? you should answer NO
Have a good day and remember "If you can't make it right, turn left ."
I don't have any pictures of my drawings and paintings as they're stuck on my computer at the moment. But here's some photography I dabbled in:

13637_604912014732_7907424_n.jpg

13637_604911870022_251184_n.jpg

36701_634367874952_6477080_n.jpg

XS
I'll get that fixed. It might take me a little bit because my computer is not doing well at the moment and while I couldn't update on my iPad before, Google made the new Google Sheets more functional on mobile, which is great, but takes a tad bit longer than updating on the computer. But I'll get that fixed and double check all your links this morning.

Didn't mean to rush you or anything :) take your time, hope you are doing well always :) By the way, I like the layout and the replica tab on the tune directory, easy to find cars, just lovely 👍

hi everyone well i just started posting videos on youtube this one is on nurburgring 24hr. the video is a Ferrary 458 italia '09 tuned doing a 8:01 lap time limited at 550pp with no aids but ABS no nitro real grip real slipstream penalty weak no boost no damage,this video was in online racing, i will be posting more 550pp lap times every week with different cars.

Liked the driving, HATE the frigg'n music. What's wromg with listening to the engine??

View attachment 125534
That's some GREAT recommendations for those who have issues partner and the photo - PRICELESS!!

@XS, Just wanted to drop by and say hello, when I see those pictures of the Grand Canyon it sure makes you wish you were there, especially the third one. Loved the Stratos difficult car of the month thread, if you do another one I'll definitely participate again but it would be good that you do to. On a less serious matter here's the link to my Renault Clio Seasonal, I got 0:52.731 and was 270th on the leader board, imagine that, me way up there. There's something bizarre with these new seasonals, have a good day.
Renault Sport Clio R.S.'11 ( 420PP/CS- Seasonal )

@XS, Just wanted to drop by and say hello, when I see those pictures of the Grand Canyon it sure makes you wish you were there, especially the third one. Loved the Stratos difficult car of the month thread, if you do another one I'll definitely participate again but it would be good that you do to. On a less serious matter here's the link to my Renault Clio Seasonal, I got 0:52.731 and was 270th on the leader board, imagine that, me way up there. There's something bizarre with these new seasonals, have a good day.
Renault Sport Clio R.S.'11 ( 420PP/CS- Seasonal )
Where are you from if you don't mind me asking?
Anyway, I don't think something's up with the Seasonals, I just think you're getting good at tuning!! Give yourself some big credit man, everyone has commented about how good you're getting.
Oh, the first two pictures are from South Dakota actually. I go for the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally every year. Cheers.

euh....
Dreamed I was an eskimo
Frozen wind began to blow
Under my boots and around my toes
The frost that bit the ground below
It was a hundred degrees below zero...

And my mama cried
And my mama cried
Nanook, a-no-no
Nanook, a-no-no
Don't be a naughty eskimo
Save your money, don't go to the show

Well I turned around and I said oh, oh oh
Well I turned around and I said oh, oh oh
Well I turned around and I said ho, ho
And the northern lights commenced to glow
And she said, with a tear in her eye
Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow
Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow
(Frank Zappa)
......from Quebec,
Thanks for the compliment and the geography lesson, nice to here from you, take care.:cheers:

Right on man. Just curious. If you ever get the chance the Grand Canyon is worth a visit IMO. South Dakota is beautiful too, but it's nothing you don't have much closer to you.... Well except maybe the badlands which is what I pictured.
Here's a few more of the Grand Canyon, although I wasn't trying anything artistic.
34520_634364142432_923222_n.jpg

34520_634364157402_6197968_n.jpg

36701_634367864972_7323425_n.jpg

Last edited:
XS
Right on man. Just curious. If you ever get the chance the Grand Canyon is worth a visit IMO. South Dakota is beautiful too, but it's nothing you don't have much closer to you.... Well except maybe the badlands which is what I pictured.
Here's a few more of the Grand Canyon, although I wasn't trying anything artistic.
34520_634364142432_923222_n.jpg

34520_634364157402_6197968_n.jpg

36701_634367864972_7323425_n.jpg

Ever been to Canyonlands in Utah? IMO even more spectacular than the Grand Canyon. And no crowds!

Back