GT6 Tune Directory (Index of Every Tune!!)

• Thread starter XS
  • 881 comments
If it helps I only add tunes under the seasonal category in the OP which are obviously built specifically for a seasonal, and so far all the seasonal tunes I've added have great reviews.

XS
If it helps I only add tunes under the seasonal category in the OP which are obviously built specifically for a seasonal, and so far all the seasonal tunes I've added have great reviews.
I have a suggestion for you. Not everyone is going to think to look down to the bottom to find Seasonal, Nascar, Drift etc. tunes. How about something like this at the top of the thread?:

General Tunes
(You'll find Drift, Rally, Seasonal etc. tunes towards the end of this post)

:gtpflag:Help! I need help to tune my Ford GT '05. Top speed: 452 Kmph (tested on Route). Soft Racing tyres. Fully customisable suspension, stage 2 engine, supercharger , stage 2 weight reduction. If someone could help me tune it that would be awesome, Thanks!

:gtpflag:Help! I need help to tune my Ford GT '05. Top speed: 452 Kmph (tested on Route). Soft Racing tyres. Fully customisable suspension, stage 2 engine, supercharger , stage 2 weight reduction. If someone could help me tune it that would be awesome, Thanks!
Ironic, I'm in the middle of tuning that very car and year.
I bought it no less then 5 minutes ago, lol.
If I have any luck, I will either contact you or post a tune on my page.
I'm putting together a 650pp racing hard tire version, to be specific.

Ironic, I'm in the middle of tuning that very car and year.
I bought it no less then 5 minutes ago, lol.
If I have any luck, I will either contact you or post a tune on my page.
I'm putting together a 650pp racing hard tire version, to be specific.
Heh good luck I'm in the start of the 2nd Race in the GT championship (Final international B). I'm currently at 637 PP

.....Well today isn't going all that well at all. Somehow GTP just deleted part of the directory. :mad::mad: As the list has grown I've encountered numerous errors with all the saving and editing I've been doing. So it would seem as though I'm at a cross-roads. Either I fix the list (Mercedes-Benz is gone as is random tunes here and there) by literally clicking through every thread in the tuning forum, create a backup and continue with a buggy OP; or I build a new, separate site, or use Google Docs. I haven't made my mind up. Needless to say until this is fixed I will not be adding new tunes, sorry about that.

@XS I'd suggest you create a text file on your own computer with the OP and all its formating.

Add all new tunes and changes to the OP on your textfile.

Then simply copy and paste your text file to the OP after deleting the previous version here.

That way you'll always have a back-up if something happens here in the forum and should be easier to work with then here on site.👍👍

Update, I'm missing 1/3 of the list. :mad: So freakin mad right now. Hang tight folks, this is going to take some time.

Ford GT '05
650pp
Racing hard tires.

Added.
Link in my sig.
Man, this car is sooooo fun to drive. And fast as all hell ^^
Thanks! I'd be nice if you could give me the suspension specs. I've put mine so the front is lower than the rear, and I made it decently springy because I go off road a lot. Good to know the forum is so active!:cheers:

Last edited:
Are there any tunes available anywhere for the Bmw M4 that i can use on the TT ?
I dont seem yto see it in any of the Tuning threads.

Tks in advance, i am still 2 seconds away from gold, and stuck on those seconds.

XS
Got 'em. PS @demonchilde, what do you want me to call your garage? The Devil's Playground right? Just wanted to double check.
Demon's playground is what I put in the title, devils playground sounds cool though. Or you can just stick with my name as you have been, I don't really care, lol.
I'm more interested in helping others, and having them help me become a better tuner. I've figured out a lot of things that has been tweaked since/compared to gt5's tuning structure, but I have a lot more to figure out and my hopes lay in this community leaning on each other and helping each other nail down these details.
I thank you for doing what your doing, I know the kind of work involved. I have run gaming websites for Diablo and final fantasy 11 that had more traffic then you would believe. Daily updates and seasonal XHTML changes kept me so busy I barely had time to actually play the games, lol. So my hats off to you man.
The Devil's Playground sounds awesome btw^^

Thanks! I'd be nice if you could give me the suspension specs. I've put mine so the front is lower than the rear, and I made it decently springy because I go off road a lot. Good to know the forum is so active!:cheers:
Yeah, with that engines power, you don't really have a choice, lol. If it can't handle a little dirt here and there then the tunes not done, lol. I'm working very hard on this, any ideas throw in my post. I will update my tune there as I find better tweaks.

Demon's playground is what I put in the title, devils playground sounds cool though. Or you can just stick with my name as you have been, I don't really care, lol.
I'm more interested in helping others, and having them help me become a better tuner. I've figured out a lot of things that has been tweaked since/compared to gt5's tuning structure, but I have a lot more to figure out and my hopes lay in this community leaning on each other and helping each other nail down these details.
I thank you for doing what your doing, I know the kind of work involved. I have run gaming websites for Diablo and final fantasy 11 that had more traffic then you would believe. Daily updates and seasonal XHTML changes kept me so busy I barely had time to actually play the games, lol. So my hats off to you man.
The Devil's Playground sounds awesome btw^^
Thanks! Yeah that's been me the past few days - all I've been doing is updating the list and not playing GT6. I only have 14 cars right now LOL! Especially the last day or so when tuners started batch releasing 20-30 tunes I've been here hours on end. I knew it was going to be a lot of work the first few months, but I certainly didn't count on losing a huge chunk of the list during a save! That still pisses me off thinking about it. I'm angry at myself for not having a backup :dunce:, so this weekend there's going to be some changes as I restore the list. Keep tuning man, good work.

I used to keep a "hidden to the public" pass worded forum that was basically an exact copy/paste of the one I was working on. The stickys anyway. Every Sunday night I would overwrite them.
The cool thing about that was, if I was going to make a new sticky for something, or even recreate a base one, I could work on it for weeks without anyone knowing about/messing with it, and be completely happy with it before presenting it to open public.
I also gave the password to a couple friend admins on the site, and we secretly talked and planned things, got ideas to a good starting point, before bothering to present it to the board. We also joked and made fun of people, but that's besides the point, lol. It's nice to have a place all your own on boards that have gotten way bigger then intended.
Good luck to you man.
I love final fantasy 11, played it for about 9 years. I would still be there now, but I got burnt out. Not on the game itself, I got burnt out from all the off-game work tied to it. My advise to you is, know when to draw the line man.
Peace ^^

Added new tune

Pozzi Motorsports Camaro RS
Racing hard tires
580 pp

You should link your tunes. Just right-click on the post number (on the top right of the post) and copy the link/ link location/ link address (whatever it is). Then when you are posting here, just select the words Pozzi Motorsports Camaro RS and click the hyperlink option, and paste your link code into it. This will help your tuning garage also, as you'll notice most of us do this so people know what cars we have tuned instead of searching through pages.

It also makes it easier for @XS to keep the OP updated

Your right I should.
I always keep the perma-link in my signature, but your right.
My head is always going a million miles an hour it seems, lol, it's the little things I miss at times.

I'm just trying to make it easier. It looks like you've got some solid tunes. I've been drag racing online so I didn't try one out yet. Do you plan on taking part in the FITT challenge [*AHEM if it ever gets AHEM started AHEM*]

I'm just trying to make it easier. It looks like you've got some solid tunes. I've been drag racing online so I didn't try one out yet. Do you plan on taking part in the FITT challenge [*AHEM if it ever gets AHEM started AHEM*]
Lol, probably not.
I am just learning. I may have made a few breakthroughs on some issues, but overall, I'm new to this end. To put myself next to Praiano, MotorCity, HaB, Clueless and his group, Cardboardbox, Monkey, and the others who have been doing this all through GT5, I don't think is right yet. Maybe down the line some.

Back