[MCLAREN-HONDA 80's Gr.? F1 RC UK/JP]
[PORSCHE Modern Production Germany/EU]
[PONTIAC 60's Muscle Production USA/Americas]
Track Update: 3 layouts Inc. Rallycross for Catalunya [Spain/EU]

September 22nd [1.2x]
Car Updates:
1. American/European Gr.1/3/4/? Racing Car
2. Modern/Latest Sports/Hyper production car [either USA/UK/France/Italy]
3. 90's used-car or perhaps HONDA (SEMA GT Awards Winner 2017: Phil Robles') 1992 Civic EX [Japan/Asia]
Track Update: Autumn Ring (1st Beginner's Original/Autumn Season [located in East of USA/Canada or Japan)

Wishful thinking.

De Tomaso Pantera with a Kentucky Fried Chicken livery designed by an otherwise unknown KFC employee. The number “52” will be marked on the car’s bonnet referencing the year in which KFC franchised its first restaurant. The car will come with unique racing gear inspired by chicken.

Last edited:
We get a new museum part with Christian Dior. That is missing and we need as free content addition.

Sorry but Polyphony itself make the „legendary“ Gran Turismo series to joke with their updates. Than, they should let this in this form.
I never could have imagine this what happened to my children dream series. A joke.

Last edited:
De Tomaso Pantera with a Kentucky Fried Chicken livery designed by an otherwise unknown KFC employee. The number “52” will be marked on the car’s bonnet referencing the year in which KFC franchised its first restaurant. The car will come with unique racing gear inspired by chicken.
And the KFC Pantera will be available in Hagerty's at a 200% premium, or via a code after buying 100 buckets.

Toyota Tundra with a "Birds Aren't Real" livery.

NRA
Track Update: Autumn Ring (1st Beginner's Original/Autumn Season [located in East of USA/Canada or Japan)
I hope you are right, it's the same logic as we'd expected for the Pikes Peak track. But there is no logic in PD's updates.

Wishful thinking:

Gr.2 car of some sort, probably either the Nissan R390 GT1 1998/1997, Mercedes-Benz CLK-GTR Racecar or Panoz GTR-1 Esperante.
Honda NSX Castrol JGTC 2000 Was in first datamine but later removed but PD could maybe still add it
Jaguar XJ220 with XJ220S TWR visual upgrades similar to the F40 ---> F40C upgrades. Still in datamine IIRC

PP900 GT Championship with 5-10 races and a 1 million payout.

Red Rock Valley track

Possible:
Jaguar XJ220 Datamine
Bugatti Type 37A 1928 Datamine
Lexus LFA Datamine

2 menu books of some sort with actual events

Grand valley speedway

Jaguar XJ220 with XJ220S TWR visual upgrades
YES PLEASE!!!

Also future engine swap - the V12 from the Jaguar XJR-9 to be swapped into the XJ220. The original XJ220 concept included a variant of this engine before they opted for the turbo V6 instead, so it'd be a very appropriate swap IMO. That sweet sweet V12 noise with the TWR aero pack would be amazing

These are all far too hopeful, though...

Last edited:
How about they wait til they can get a proper QoL update first and then start releasing content again? I wish to God they'd focus solely on the fundamentals, THEN start adding content. .

HUD customisation, full FoV/in car view customisation and improve the goddamn lobbies.

Seriously, how long would that even take it they tried? Surely not more than a month or two? I think that would earn infinitely more good will then throwing another trio of cars at us.

What they're doing is like asking to have a steak cooked a little bit longer but the restaurant just keeps giving you more sides instead.

Looking at the updates so far they could add literally anything, the only thing consistent to this point in these updates is the addition of new bugs...

Last edited:
My Prediction
  • 3 usual cars - 1 in UCD
  • 3 new race menus centered around cars added in August
  • 2 new collection menus
  • A new set of missions, because random stuff from PD idk
  • 0 new tracks/layouts
  • New bugs/glitches of some sort
  • Finally being able to sell cars
  • Rage, disappointment and complaints from getting comically low CRs in return for selling cars
    • and lack of high payout events too (understandably so, shame PD)
Anddddd let’s see at the end of September ;)

YES PLEASE!!!

Also future engine swap - the V12 from the Jaguar XJR-9 to be swapped into the XJ220. The original XJ220 concept included a variant of this engine before they opted for the turbo V6 instead, so it'd be a very appropriate swap IMO. That sweet sweet V12 noise with the TWR aero pack would be amazing

These are all far too hopeful, though...
I’m low key waiting for the XJ220, they could take their sweet time, i already checked the hagerty’s website and got a quote and saw that it’s priced at 250,000 usd hahaha I’m ready for this car to be sold on this game just for the Need for speed 2 SE reunion.
We already have a low key The Need For Speed Reunion as well with the Toyota Supra, Corvette ZR1, Honda NSX, and a Mazda Rx-7, the closest thing in NFS2 is the F50, McLaren F-1 and the XJ220 and I’m happy.

I’m low key waiting for the XJ220, they could take their sweet time, i already checked the hagerty’s website and got a quote and saw that it’s priced at 250,000 usd hahaha I’m ready for this car to be sold on this game just for the Need for speed 2 SE reunion.
We already have a low key The Need For Speed Reunion as well with the Toyota Supra, Corvette ZR1, Honda NSX, and a Mazda Rx-7, the closest thing in NFS2 is the F50, McLaren F-1 and the XJ220 and I’m happy.
$250,000? Recent auction results point at a value of around ~500,000 USD and upwards depending on condition. It often seems GT7 likes to price for "concourse condition" cars too... 😒

I don't know how hagerty came to that conclusion but I'm straight up not convinced haha they're feeding you pork pies

Last edited:
Update September:

1. Sell option => more frustration because it will give very low payouts in return.
2. 3 New cars (hoping the M2 Competition is part of it).
3. New high paying events that lead into an extra championship.
4. Fix for lobbies.

• 3 cars (new liveries don't count), at least one of which is in the LCD
  • 2 new menu books with 3 "races" each, one of them probably involving one of August's car additions (open wheel racing?)
  • Some new scapes
  • Patch notes that vaguely mention physics changes but leave it up to us to figure out the details
  • People continuing to be upset that we can't sell cars yet
  • Newly broken missions that may or may not be fixed in October
  • Continuing to ignore common complaints like custom race payouts

Last edited:
At this point i'm convinced they're not allowing us to sell cars because they haven't devised a way to specifically stop people who duped cars in the the great ticket heist from selling their cars 'tO kEeP tHe EcOnOmY bAlAnCeD', while still letting all other gift cars be sold.
Because if they just flat out prevent all gift cars from being sold, there's virtually no point to the mechanic.

Predication: same ole, same ole. 3 cars of varying interest/usefulness in the game, some new track layouts, at best a new (old) track, extra menus to help force collecting cars and people to play the game, and if we’re all really good boys and girls, a new café menu or set of missions. Sprinkle in all the obligatory random undocumented changes and associated bugs/glitches and there you have it.

Optimism (pure stupidity): They actually focus on fixing or improving things that really need it and give us at least 1 new track with a high payout race to rival with the current big 3. Ideally this would be a track with events for Gr.2 cars and a no restrictions event for fully tuned high PP road cars that are all but useless in the current selection of events unless you want to run them against severely underpowered 400pp cars, in the Hypercar Parade events or Custom races that pay out peanuts.
Though I feel like this type of update may actually come around Christmas or in Q1 2023, if it does come.

At this point i'm convinced they're not allowing us to sell cars because they haven't devised a way to specifically stop people who duped cars in the the great ticket heist from selling their cars 'tO kEeP tHe EcOnOmY bAlAnCeD', while still letting all other gift cars be sold.
Because if they just flat out prevent all gift cars from being sold, there's virtually no point to the mechanic.
I spotted a Twitter post from Nenkai around the time of the July update stating he had come across info from that update that suggested that selling cars was very close to being featured. In the same post he said it's the feature seems so near completion it he predicted it would be available in the August update. Clearly it wasn't.

I was previously of the opinion that if the mechanic to delete cars from our garage exists, and obviously the mechanic to add credits exists, then there is no way they aren't delaying this intentionally as there's very little work left to do other than just link the two together. Just a humble opinion from someone who knows literally nothing about programming/coding lmao.

But since seeing Nenkai's comments which suggest that PD is very clearly actively working on it, coupled with the fact that it's taking longer than expected, perhaps it's not unreasonable to assume that it's just not quite as simple as it seems? I mean who knows how they're doing it, particularly now that vehicle prices aren't fixed and subsequently there are a million things that could either increase or decrease value...

I spotted a Twitter post from Nenkai around the time of the July update stating he had come across info from that update that suggested that selling cars was very close to being featured. In the same post he said it's the feature seems so near completion it he predicted it would be available in the August update. Clearly it wasn't.

I was previously of the opinion that if the mechanic to delete cars from our garage exists, and obviously the mechanic to add credits exists, then there is no way they aren't delaying this intentionally as there's very little work left to do other than just link the two together. Just a humble opinion from someone who knows literally nothing about programming/coding lmao.

But since seeing Nenkai's comments which suggest that PD is very clearly actively working on it, coupled with the fact that it's taking longer than expected, perhaps it's not unreasonable to assume that it's just not quite as simple as it seems? I mean who knows how they're doing it, particularly now that vehicle prices aren't fixed and subsequently there are a million things that could either increase or decrease value...
To be honest with how many bugs still remain in the game, and new ones being added seemingly every update, I don't doubt that they'd be having issues implementing something seemingly simple on the surface. They definitely won't want a bug related to money again that's for sure, so I see your point.

I mean who knows how they're doing it, particularly now that vehicle prices aren't fixed and subsequently there are a million things that could either increase or decrease value...
We kinda do know how this could work though. The cars, in the game's data, have a set value. This changes when PD decides it's time to increase the prices. We can see this with engine replacements, when the car's value changes so does the engine replacement's cost. There's no reason selling can't just be based on this value as other things are.

Considering we'll probably get 50% of the car's value at most when selling, there's really no chance we see an exploit where a car that's keeping its previous value in the LCD after an update will sell for more than its buying price. A car would need to more than double in value in that one update, along with it being placed in that short timeframe by PD, who would be aware of the value change and would just need to change which car will appear. There is no risk in selling LCD cars based on the set in-game value.

If they want to overcomplicate things, that's on them. It really does not need to be complicated in any way.

Back