GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

• Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,329 comments
The right way...and wrong way to enter Fort Zancudo
RYnfqjt.gif

...didn't know this until last week lol

Freeburn challenge complete :cool:

I'll sign on GTA at some point to see if I get a bonus. 2 times since November I received 200000+. Hopefully I get 1+ million.

I got on GTA5 just now and was awarded 500,000. Anyone have any idea why?

So this thing happened again yesterday, but this time I was awarded 200,000. I wonder if it's just a bonus for not playing in a long time, because I haven't played in 1-2 months.

How do you even get $697?

What matter of insignificant item have you bought that means you got a grand total of $697?

Painting the stripe on my Gauntlet cost more than $697!

I just got the money for the standard dukes, however when I bought the dukes I immediately sold it as part of an experiment in CEO operations so got some money back from the sale too.

The experiment for those wondering is:

When you're a CEO and a bodyguard sells a car like the Baller for example the CEO gets the majority of the cut so I was wondering if you sold a personal vehicle where the money would go. I bought a dukes, Just a medium value car, not too much, not too little, then sold it about 40k back from about 80k. Didn't work I got the money back myself even though I was a bodyguard. I was hoping that a few "less than legit aquantences" would be able to use "their" money to buy a car like the X-80, modify it fully then join the CEO group and sell it. Easy way to transfer some ill gotten money without getting caught.

Turned out Rockstar were a step ahead of me on this one.

Three observations about the new "Tiny Car" adversary mode.

1, Not tiny, just an above camera (obviously)
2, Not long until the races just turn into a ramming, spin off race like all the rest
3, The catch up to the leader warning is stupidly short and impossible to catch. Once you spin out that's it.

For me it's not even fun. But I'm hard to please!

Back