GTA V - General Thread

• Thread starter Hollidog
  • 9,032 comments
JvM
It would be, but it's 25 million they'd have to sell though. :)
That's roughly 70,000 copies per day.

Opps left out a zero in my 2 second calculation, good catch. I bet they'll have 6 million in sales the first week alone, not sure if they will hit 25 million in one year though, that goal seems a tad more lofty now.

I know I'm very, very late on this (I haven't really been following GTA V lately), but I just saw that you can have facial hair! I can't wait to make Michael look like Robert De Niro's character from "Heat."

popcorn
I know I'm very, very late on this (I haven't really been following GTA V lately), but I just saw that you can have facial hair! I can't wait to make Michael look like Robert De Niro's character from "Heat."

It was even present in GTA San Andreas, lol.

First disc out?

null_zpscf9510b1.jpg

Peasantslayer
Fake, it's been posted on gtaforums multiple times and called fake for various reasons. The person who made it admitted he photoshopped it and showed the original image.

What's the original image then? Can you show it here?

Nice find, looks pretty real to me. It's amazing how close the fan-made maps got to the real thing, assuming it is real.👍

It's strange how small the city looks on the map, but in the screenshots it looks like there are many more roads. I don't think the map does the size of the in-game world any justice.

Was the pre-download option available to both 360 and PS3 users? Is it still running now or did they withdraw the download to stop people hacking in to it?

Was the pre-download option available to both 360 and PS3 users? Is it still running now or did they withdraw the download to stop people hacking in to it?

I think they withdrew it from the PS Store, but I'm not sure...

This might even give a better idea of the scale:

http://i.imgur.com/USaFo0Q.jpg

Hard to tell if the GTA4 map is scaled too small or not.

I'm thinking the same... Though if it's really in the correct scale, V is, as I've said before, just huge :dopey:.

---
I also just got a mail which said I should check whether or not my address was correct, for my order's shipment... Hopefully that means I'll get V on the 17th :D.

I'm going to pick up my copy after work next week. They have a midnight opening for the game, but I prefer to be well rested when I go to work.
+ I don't want to waste time by standing in a queue.

I've ordered via GAME online, so I will have a very painful wait for the postman to arrive on the 17th. Hopefully he doesn't take too long, I'll end up being tempted to watch gameplay on the internet:ouch:

I'm thinking the same... Though if it's really in the correct scale, V is, as I've said before, just huge :dopey:.

---
I also just got a mail which said I should check whether or not my address was correct, for my order's shipment... Hopefully that means I'll get V on the 17th :D.

It might indeed be a tad scaled down if you compare the road sizes of both maps, but the gtav is still huge.

Back