GTA V - General Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hollidog
  • 9,032 comments
  • 608,673 views
It also drives over pretty much everything :lol:.
 
Definitely.

Ever drive the Patriot? Thing threatens to roll over when you try to change lanes with it, let alone take a corner.

Most of the cars feel like they are going to flip. I makes me afraid to rip around corners in fear of sliding and hitting something. If it was in reason then it would be sweet but it's a bit over the top at the moment.
 
Ever drive the Patriot? Thing threatens to roll over when you try to change lanes with it, let alone take a corner.

Strangely enough, it's almost impossible to roll, it just exhibits some extreme body roll. Even when I've left it on it's side while off-roading over other cars it can easily be gotten back on all-fours.
 
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

gtav_shot001122412_1280.jpg

gtav_shot002122412_1280.jpg

gtav_shot003122412_1280.jpg

gtav_shot004122412_1280.jpg

gtav_shot005122412_1280.jpg

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/47481/happy-holidays-enjoy.html
​
 
Holy crap, a submarine? :eek:
 
A submarine?! Nice! :eek:👍

And did anyone see that shark also in the first pic?
 
Whaaaat! :droll: Best christmas ever?
 
Oh My GAAWWWDDDD :drool: Sharks! And Submarines! Screams like a little girl :D
 
I want this game even more now!
 
Hopefully this release date is true.
gta-v-release-date.png
 
How can this fail to be the greatest game ever? I don't think I can even comprehend how good it will be. :drool:
 
Ive been hearing alot about the release being around this date. I even guessed it would come out late march 2013 early april 2013 when the first trailer came out.
 
Awesome pics, GTA 5 is going to be epic.
 
OMG Sharks, submarines, lowriders, this is by far going to be the best GTA ever....HOLY CRAPPPP
 
Suddenly no games I get this holiday season feel good enough :(
 
GTA looks to be back on track big time.

Just wish the PC version was around the time of the console release. If its six months later I'll know everything about the game so might get the console version and sell it later.
 
Last edited:
New screen from IGN!


541792_451652398229604_1723692298_n_zps411a6e4c.jpg
[/IMG]
 
I think I just wet my pants... So awesome!! :drool:

In online can you imagine dumping someone in the sea and leaving them to the sharks :lol:.
 
Is that... The plane looks a bit like a 747 in the 4th screen. :drool:
 
E28
Is that... A commercial airliner in the 3rd screen? :drool:

Maybe you'll be able to book flights again?
 
E28
Looks like Trevor flying it though. :D

Oh boy....this game is going to be 100x better than San Andreas...
 
E28
Is that... The plane looks a bit like a 747 in the 4th screen. :drool:

It's one of those planes that refuels fighter jets in mid air according to other forums. Seems plausible, I don't think they're going to go "there" with stealing/hijacking commercial airliners.
 
So jets will require refueling? SWEET
 
Well that is the assumption one would make, yes. It's probably part of a mission, the jet runs low on fuel for some reason and Trevor has to get the plane to help refuel or something along those lines.
 
Well that is the assumption one would make, yes. It's probably part of a mission, the jet runs low on fuel for some reason and Trevor has to get the plane to help refuel or something along those lines.

I wouldn't doubt thats exactly what's going to happen.
 
Back