GTA Vice City Quotes

• Thread starter oosacker
  • 205 comments
I believe Tommy does after picking up the money of somebody who gets killed, all this while on a 6-star rampage.
I love it when he says the c-word. :D

Who said: "I had it for you, ONE-TWO!" (I'm gonna get a good one soon, I promise)

So this was a good one! :D
I'll lay out some hints soon enough, anybody who's playing the game (missions that is) should get that one.

Oh man, that's a hard one, you say that it's said on a mission? I've played through all the missions in Vice City twice and I have no idea what it is. Hmmmmm.....

Well it's not on a mission, but you do need to be playing the game all over again to get to hear it. Here's a tip: A gang member says that. Think of ALL the gangs that appear on the game, and it should come to you.

Oh well, might as well say it already, it's one of Diaz guys who says that while in a group outside Diaz' place, heck sometimes they're funnier to listen to than the Cubans. :D

Here's a more simple one, and this one was said during a mission: "Anytime men 'cause you got cojones and all my friends they have BIG cojones."

:lol:

Mario Quotes (The ones I can actually remember):

"I didn't ask your sister out, man!"
"Hey stay bacK!!"
"I gotta hit you back!!"
"Why you hit me asshole!!!"
""Don't push the Mario man!"
"We've got problems with the street kids..."
"If you insist...(bang bang)"

police radio: "we have a breakdancer with a broken back"

girl talking to maurice: "if i had a flower for everyime i think of you id forever walk in a garden"

from the movie comercial exploder or whatever: when the announcer says you can kill a man before he speak *slash* man gurggling :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ahh the irony :D
Speaking of hookers, have you guys ever gotten it going with one while with 4 stars or more?
Tommy will say stuff sounding really pissed off, like: "Sorry, I'm not in a giving kind of mood right now!" or "I DON"T WANT TO TALK!"
It's really tough to do this. One of the best ways is by the Pay N' Spray in Little Haiti, get a 'ho' around there and drive to the grass area behind the Pay N' Spray and enter the code to get the cops attention, twice so you get 4 stars. I can't quite remember the code but it goes the same way as the one to get rid of the cops except it's "left right, left right" instead of "up down, up down".

Latest Posts

Back