GTAV - snapmatics

Reminds me of the in game TV show, Space rangers or something.

Also that's just a modified Sultan, I know I did something similar ;).

So Prettiful :)

0_0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This truck is actually all red, rims included but it came out brown in this picture. Not sure why.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

It's bit shame that and Veyron disapeared from my garage (From safe house)
And now even door doesn't open when I try pull new stuff in garage, anyone else suffering same problem?

you find that car driving on the streets aloooooot .
I have over 55 hours into this game and have never seen the modified Sultan RS besides in race events.

HOWEVER you can actually build it into the modified Sultran RS if you find the correct car on the road. But its hard to recognize because its usually black or silver. It just looks like a 4 door Legacy. You can turn it into the car pictured above once you get it to the shop. So I would recommend getting into a few different cars until you find it. Just keep in mind, it doenst look like the modified Sultan above on the street. Only when you modify it.

On a side note, a lot of great pics in here. 👍 I need to get some pics too.

A lot of great shots everyone.

0_0.jpg

"This vehicle cannot be modified."

Bull:censored:

I have to admit I have been spoiled by the SR series when it comes to vehicle customization. You can customize EVERY car in that game. So there have been a few vehicles I brought back only to see "This vehicle cannot be modified". GTA5 is still an amazing game, I just got a little spoiled by vehicle customization in the sr series.

A lot of great shots everyone.

I have to admit I have been spoiled by the SR series when it comes to vehicle customization. You can customize EVERY car in that game. So there have been a few vehicles I brought back only to see "This vehicle cannot be modified". GTA5 is still an amazing game, I just got a little spoiled by vehicle customization in the sr series.

At least the vehicle physics are better than in SR.

Selfie with a Republican Space Ranger.

0_0.jpg

After numerous attempts and resetting my iPod twice, I finally got the iFruit app to work.

0_0.jpg

Cleaned up Michael's Obey after Jimmy pretty much wrecked it.

0_0.jpg

I was rock climbing in my Sandking and noticed the shadow on the ground, and thought it would make an arty photo opportunity.

0_0.jpg

Nice pics. Oh yeah great shot of the shadow for sure. I wonder if that RV can be customized. I am guessing no.

Back