GTAV - snapmatics

Ohh now that's a good question. Taking a pic while freefalling without the parachute would be even more funny.

Urghh i dont knw hw to upload pics....i've got a picture of michael with michael.
I took michael to franklin house and made sure franklin was at home to and i saw michael at d garage of franklin(old) house while using michael
While using michael, i cant attack michael

Anyone taken a selfie whilst skydiving yet?

:irked:👍

I actually thought about trying this yesterday while I was at work, but I didn't get around to it last night, was too busy customizing cars and my other two characters, but I definitely want to try it to see if you can.

For those that don't know already, there is a parachute at the top of Mt Chilliad, just ride the cable car to the top and it's right there when you get off.

Urghh i dont knw hw to upload pics....i've got a picture of michael with michael.
I took michael to franklin house and made sure franklin was at home to and i saw michael at d garage of franklin(old) house while using michael

What? :lol:

For those that don't know already, there is a parachute at the top of Mt Chilliad, just ride the cable car to the top and it's right there when you get off.
Ahhh that would have been useful to know. I just ran and jumped off and watched the glorious death animation as I tumbled down the hill. You might have actually been in the party chat when I did it. :lol:

To which side? Or, is there more than one cable car-connection? :confused:

Ahhh that would have been useful to know. I just ran and jumped off and watched the glorious death animation as I tumbled down the hill. You might have actually been in the party chat when I did it. :lol:

I found out the hard way too, I stole a lear jet and flew it up to the max altitude the game allows trying to get the longest freefall possible. I knew after I jumped that there wasn't a parachute on my character and that I was screwed. I was a long freefall until the splat, a glorious death.

cj10

What the hell does that even mean?

Doe the parachute unlock at Ammunation after finding one elsewhere?

I think it unlocks some time while doing a mission. You'll get a popup with a message saying, parachutes will be in all planes (or something similar), which means you'll always have a parachute, even after you die. I think it's purchasable too though.

Old

0_0.jpg

New

0_0.jpg

You find one during missions?

I used a Merryweather jeep to escape the Kortz plaza during one of the later missions. Once I was safe and no one was putting more bullet holes in it, I fixed it up and stuck it in my Michael's main garage.

Also, you can just tell that he's proud of my parking:

0_0.jpg

Last edited:
You can buy the military jeeps for $220k, but it's not as satisfying.

Tuned a Blista and found a rival for the Dillitante
0_0.jpg

Kifflom, from Hawick.
0_0.jpg

I use a Merryweather jeep to escape the Kortz plaza during one of the later missions. Once I was safe and no one was putting more bullet holes in it, I fixed it up and stuck it in my Michael's main garage.

That's how I got mine as well.

How did you remove the dirt on it's body?
You can take your vehicles through the car wash. Similar to TDU2.

Couple random pics off my tv. I will get more over the weekend.

Random car damage after about 1 minute. Amazing damage modeling.

2ldx1kh.jpg

eti05i.jpg

Checking out some car articulation on this big girl. :lol:

143272u.jpg

Going golfing with 3 other buddies. I won with 2 under par.

etz41u.jpg

Random truck
k0k512.jpg

2mgujrd.jpg

I bought Trevor something nice:
0_0.jpg

(Yes, you can buy dresses.)

I've cut to Trevor waking up in a dress a couple of times. Speaking of him, he was pretty proud of his last two rampages.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Not going to spoil it but I love the subject of the last rampage.

Back