GTAV - snapmatics

Just having a nice Sunday drive.

0_0.jpg

Any damage pics? ;)

This was after I rolled over abut 10 times. Car was fine and fully functional it just had no body panels left haha

0_0.jpg

This was a weird glitch, I ran someone over (you can see them behind the car) and they got caught on the hood and this was the result

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

This was a weird glitch, I ran someone over (you can see them behind the car) and they got caught on the hood and this was the result

The car caught fire and turned into a mountain bike? :lol:

Franklin looks like he's scratching his head, trying to understand what happened. :P

Jumped out the back of cargo plane with the ATV, just after landing I was greeted by a rather grumpy pussy cat.

0_0.jpg

Any damage pics? ;)

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

This is what happens when you roll down Mount Chilliad and get hit by a train.

Saltire in Vespucci
0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

My tuned Range Rover
0_0.jpg

Finally got the fighter jet.
0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Damage modeling is so good in this game. I really need to get some pics posted.

If you beat on the car for hours. :lol:

Doesn't quite have the "instant gratification" damage that GTA4 had when you could t-bone a car in an intersection and demolish it in one hit.

R1600Turbo

Doesn't quite have the "instant gratification" damage that GTA4 had when you could t-bone a car in an intersection and demolish it in one hit.

I do like that if you ram a traffic car hard enough, sometimes the wheels break off the car. Very efficient way to evade police.

I was rock climbing in my Sandking and noticed the shadow on the ground, and thought it would make an arty photo opportunity.

0_0.jpg

I love that the character is actually holding the phone for those shots. Its an unnecessary animation, but shows how thorough they were.

Then you are not doing it right. I can wreck a car in seconds causing bent or missing wheels, missing panels, all windows removed and much more. :sly:
I do like that if you ram a traffic car hard enough, sometimes the wheels break off the car. Very efficient way to evade police.
Exactly. I cant count the amount of times I have destroyed a vehicle instantly in GTA5. Amazing damage modeling.

Then you are not doing it right. I can wreck a car in seconds causing bent or missing wheels, missing panels, all windows removed and much more. :sly:

Exactly. I cant count the amount of times I have destroyed a vehicle instantly in GTA5. Amazing damage modeling.

Agree to disagree. Had great fun t-boning cars in intersections in GTA4, and GTA5 just doesn't have the same effect at all. Crash physics suck IMO.

The only thing I hate is that after a while the AI cars become bricks and are pretty much immovable. Much like in MC:LA.

I had so much fun in GTA IV driving a 4X4 into a small car and pushing them for miles while they locked the wheels trying to stop.. :(

I managed to tailgate another driver today and ripped both my left front wheel and his right rear wheel off... Looked kinda funny when both wheels started to roll across the street 👍

I generally like the damage modelling, actually. The cars don't break because of small bumps, but smash heavily into something, and the car will generally get some decent damage. There's barely a collision that doesn't leave some visual damage for me - even the smallest of love taps will at least scratch the paint.

What the? I still haven't even seen a shark in this game yet. But on the street? I wonder how much Cletus would give for that. lol!

Back