GTAV - snapmatics

  • Thread starter Thread starter doblocruiser
  • 6,125 comments
  • 431,382 views
Has anyone else had the problem of FQ2s spawning everywhere? It happened all of last night and today I was in Mirror Park and saw nothing but FQ2s... and a bus.

0_0.jpg

Honestly, the FQ2 is one of, if not, the ugliest car in GTA V. It looks terrible and reminds me of a real life sports car that is just as ugly. I don't get what is so valuable about these cars that I have to steal them for Simeon.
 
This is truly the most beautiful games I have ever played. I love the transition from the gritty, dull, and colorless Liberty City to the bright and vibrant Los Santos.
 
This is truly the most beautiful games I have ever played. I love the transition from the gritty, dull, and colorless Liberty City to the bright and vibrant Los Santos.
Couldn't word it better myself. I'm still impressed on how this game feels when playing it. You don't have to steal cars and shoot up cops - just enjoying a little in-game view can be refreshing.
 
Couldn't word it better myself. I'm still impressed on how this game feels when playing it. You don't have to steal cars and shoot up cops - just enjoying a little in-game view can be refreshing.

From time to time, I'll take a car or helicopter to the top of Mt. Chilliad just to watch the sunset.


That 9F looks incredible!
 
From time to time, I'll take a car or helicopter to the top of Mt. Chilliad just to watch the sunset.

Love doing that too.
I actually do it this way: I take my Sandking or Duneloader (I'll try to find a Ratloader tomorrow ;)), or any offroader for that matter, and offroad the hell out of Chilliad late at night or early in the afternoon to make it to the peak before sunset/sunrise.
 
Love doing that too.
I actually do it this way: I take my Sandking or Duneloader (I'll try to find a Ratloader tomorrow ;)), or any offroader for that matter, and offroad the hell out of Chilliad late at night or early in the afternoon to make it to the peak before sunset/sunrise.

Hmm. I might try that. I have only watched the sunrise once at the light house on the east coast. It's by a jet ski race.
 
Bought one because Yusuf Amir had one :lol:

where is the top down variant rockstar yeah not in gta didnt think so

0_0.jpg
 
Picture is way too dark (wish it were daytime).

0_0.jpg
 
Oh great. Some of my pictures I took (and saved) aren't appearing on the Social Club page.
 
I needed someone online with me last night, I landed my Frogger perfectly on a train boxcar and I couldn't selfie it!
 
Never had a starter apartment. >:D
 
Oh Simeon, you wanted a Landstalker, right?
Here ya go:
0_0.jpg

The dumb animal still paid me $21,500 for the hideous thing. :lol:

Distastefully done.
 
If you have crappy cars spawning, to reset it you can enter the Playsation Store through the pause menu and then exit from it. It should reset the car spawning set.
 
^ HVY Dump? I can't see it very well on my phone, even zoomed in.
 
I really think the Greasley is Sexy.

0_0.jpg
 
image.jpg

My Corvette at the beach.
image.jpg

My prototype at the shop.
image.jpg

Me and @BeAsTPkRIPPER on Mount Chiliad.
 
Back