GTAV - snapmatics

  • Thread starter Thread starter doblocruiser
  • 6,125 comments
  • 431,382 views
0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

The chances of coming across two Banshees parked next to each other in the same paintjob (and this is not online too)
0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg
 
Last edited:
0_0-6.jpg



0_0-5.jpg

I just wanted to take a selfie..

0_0-7.jpg

I have no chest..

I have this weird glitch whenever I watch tv or use the internet. However, I only can't move when I watch tv.
0_0-8.jpg
 
I think the SWAT team (Or is it still NOoSE or FIB???) members just wanted to show off their shotguns.
 
A little scenery

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg


And a little Voodoo. I wish this car was available in a "clean/new" version. It's been my favourite ever sine Vice City

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg


Messing around near Fort Zancudo, being hunted by an AI Jet, that just kept trying to kill me and @McKiernan, and succeded a couple of times, which didn't stop it though.
image.jpg
 
I thought AI jets only attacked aircraft, not ground vehicles. I thought that's what soldiers and military Mesas are for.
 
The military pretty much threw everything at us for some reason. When we finally made it back up on the coast road, the plane kept following us, half way into town, just flying very low, right behind the car... A bit nervewracking!:sick:
 
The military pretty much threw everything at us for some reason. When we finally made it back up on the coast road, the plane kept following us, half way into town, just flying very low, right behind the car... A bit nervewracking!:sick:

"We're getting tired of your 🤬, 250 GTO."
 
Actually, it was @McKiernan that startet it all, by stealing one of their jets... I only got involved in it because he got into my car :)
 
My garage after exploding armored vans( Glitched? 2000RP ones )
0_0.jpg

Yep I need call insurance company :lol:
 
Last edited:
I was playing with demiclon2002 aka @XxKaitoShionxX and @BradTC12 and me and demiclon were driving along when I decided to blow ourselves up. It didn't kill me, for some reason, and I got Brad to take a picture.

0_0.jpg


Another weird glitch. I was stuck in a glitch that made me only able to walk, and I couldn't shoot or anything and all HUD was off. I was able to walk into the entrance of my garage.

0_0.jpg


My slammed Titan. :D

0_0.jpg


Car show. Another angle from the same show that @ZDUPH posted earlier. My car is the white Rolls-Royce (can't remember the in game name) and from what I remember, @CallmeDan was in the gulf Bifta, x-Shes_so_Yumi-x (not sure of exact GTP or PSN name) was in the pink Futo, BradTC12 was in the green Infernus, and I don't know who was driving the other cars. The gray car on the end is slammed so it might be Jeep's.

0_0.jpg
 
Last edited:
rancher u r so pretty
0_0.jpg


New addition to the Garage family.
0_0.jpg
 
(...) My car is the white Rolls-Royce (can't remember the in game name)

Enus Super Diamond is what you're looking for 👍
R* Y U NO SUPER DROP DIAMOND ;___;

A few snaps coming on Friday (maybe even Thursday 💡), everyone! C: Just found out there's (a pretty damn cool car) in the game, not sure when I'll be able to find it though; they say it's extremely rare :sly:
 
0_0.jpg

attempted to slam a sandking.
0_0.jpg
 
@TheKitten taking the glorious dive off the Maze Bank Skyscraper in his Rhino.
0_0.jpg


Going for a lovely sailboat ride through the golf course.
0_0.jpg
 
0_0.jpg


A beautiful view. :)

0_0.jpg


My tasty Corvette car thing.

0_0.jpg


Selfies make anything look ridiculous. :lol:
 
Some random didn't mind me taking a photo of his Tailgater. It's not easy to find people like that. EDIT: I think it's Delminator's. Had no idea.

0_0.jpg


Ever since I found out about the Blazer spawning by the pier, I come there every time i felt like it. And then, I found yet another reason to head to the beachfront. And, yes, it's much slower than the stock Blazer.

0_0.jpg


After having a momentary top speed run with the thing (it was lame, but there were GTP stunt planes above to watch), there was a momentary traffic holdup by the terminal.

0_0.jpg
 
Last edited:
0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg

That was when I was actually part of GTPL obviously.
 
Last edited:
After 2 months and no working snapmatics, I've used my phone to capture a special UFO!
epi0zs.jpg

Seeing this pic makes me wish Rockstar would do another 'GTA Future'.. but with hover cars ^ all Bladerunner-esque. :D
 
Back