(GTOR) WSGT | World Series GTFinished 

• Thread starter iName
  • 91 comments

Should I create a simulated economy within the club? Car costs, race winnings, sponsor payments, etc

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-knucklesfan12
-Returning member
-Pro
-#91 Team Oreca Dodge Viper GTS-R
-Cause it's fun:tup:
-Eastern Time Zone

Last edited:
Stats getting re-worked
Pro specs finished
Am specs finished
WSGT Season 3 IS A GO!

Last edited:
-SinysterPlague
-Returning Member
-Pro
-Chrysler Viper GTS-R Team Oreca #51
-cuz it's cool yo
-Eastern

Last edited:
(Finally decided)
BroncoFLHX
Returning
Pro
#42 McLaren F1 GTR '97
Main car in WSGT mod
Hawaii

Also as a placeholder until they can reply to the thread:
-junk8765
-returning
-Pro
- #30 Mazda LM
-"Because this car feels like everything."
-Central time USA

-braunracing88
-returning
-Pro
-#6 NSX-R LM
-"I've had good history with this car, and has long been my favorite car."
-Eastern

CW82YX
Returning
Pro
Mazda RX7 LM

Last edited:
The week of Season 3 is here!
News:
-Am Series closed until further notice (lack of drivers)
-Another week added to the season (now five weeks).
-Hall of Fame added.
-Title races added, if you win those you get the title of the race and get put in the Hall of Fame. Extra four points to winner, along with the normal point system.
-You can still sign up mid-season, you'll just be behind in points.
-Pro and Am now optional to join either season.
-Some races renamed.
-Three new rules added to regulations in the OP.
-Some car spec adjustments (Torque, PP, and Power Limit info not given yet)

RP:
The third season of World Series GT has begun, and all the drivers have arrived in Belgium for the season start at the famous Spa-Francorchamps circuit. The founder of WSGT, Nigel Westbury, arrived just yesterday to witness the season start. When we asked how the season will run, he replied with: "The new partnership with GTOR will bring new audience members to the series. Season 2 was cut short due to a lack of funding, but new sponsors stood by us and we are now able to launch another season!" He seems optimistic on the future of WSGT, but we'll see how it evolves over the season.

The newest manufacturer to join is Citroën. The French team has hired a veteran WSGT driver, Sam Haxor, and a new driver, Dean Bentley. The team owner, Pierre Decaux, has very high expectations for the team. "We have best car and best drivers, we are undefeatable."

With the races coming up this weekend, we'll see what the future holds.

Last edited:
HOT DAMN! What a great race that was at Spa Francorchamps! To everyone who attended, great driving, and I can't wait to race with you again! And Bronco/iName, let's have more battles like that ;D

HOT DAMN! What a great race that was at Spa Francorchamps! To everyone who attended, great driving, and I can't wait to race with you again! And Bronco/iName, let's have more battles like that ;D
Yeah we'll have more battles like that.

But next time I'll win.

haha, good luck man. now, where's the next piece in that rp ya started for this? >:D

right on man, I'll get some sleep then and check on it when I wake up

Sorry I didn't make Spa. Would have loved to race. But my girlfriend wanted me to come over. (Yes I know not a good reason for missing the race.) Can't wait to race you all next week in Nurburg.

Sorry I didn't make Spa. Would have loved to race. But my girlfriend wanted me to come over. (Yes I know not a good reason for missing the race.) Can't wait to race you all next week in Nurburg.
Don't sweat it, you signed up a couple of hours before the race anyway

Last edited:
RP:

Before Spa
Main anchor of GTORN Danny Blue

Hello again and thank you for tuning in again for the World Series GT race at the famous Spa circuit in Belgium. The cars are on the grid and we are about to start. The Citroën cars are in the garage being worked on, both having severe mechanical problems. In qualifying, Car 1 driven by Haxor had a steering rack problem and plowed straight into a barrier. In qualifying, Car 2 driven by Bentley had an engine problem. We don't know exactly what gave out, but the car is still being worked on with only five minutes to start. When asked about, the team owner Decaux had this to say about the bad luck:
"The drivers had to of been pushing that car harder to cause these things, those two cars are invincible. Those two idiot must have broken it. We would have won if they didn't wreck the car."

-During the Race
The two top dogs of the race so far have been the McLaren F1 driven by Kevin Bronco, and the #51 Viper driven by James Sinyster. The McLaren has been the expected dominator of the season, and yet the Viper has been able to hold it back! Meanwhile, one of the NSX- R's has just crashed out at the end of Eau Rouge, losing control and barreling straight into the wall while spinning violently.

-Finish
With a spectacular photo finish, the Viper claim another victim, the McLaren. The two battles it out relentlessly at the last lap, with a position change almost every turn. The Viper was trying to control itself while the McLaren was looking for gaps that were rarely open. At the last chicane, the Viper went on the outside, and the McLaren swooped in. However, the McLaren lost control and the Viper zoomed off, with the McLaren right beside it.

"It's an amazing feeling" said Sinyster when asked about winning. "I was shaking with adrenaline on the last lap, that McLaren is very quick around turns, so I tried to just stay on the inside around every turn. When I realized I won, I nearly hit the rear view mirror celebrating! *laughs* "

"We've just been told that we can't run our car anymore." said Herbert Schnitzer, angry on the ruling. The McLaren had an illegal weight, but the mechanics said that the horsepower evens it to the other competitors. Westbury is the one who told them that they can't run the car, saying that the minimum weight for cars is 1200kg, and the McLaren is running with only 1150kg.
"We'll be back with another car. We aren't leaving this empty handed." Schnitzer added, storming off to the mechanics. The points will stay as the McLaren didn't completely destroy the other cars, but the current car cannot race again.

Spa Results:
1st: SinysterPlague - Viper
2nd: BroncoFLHX - McLaren
3rd: braunracing88 - NSX-R
4th: knucklesfan12 - Viper
5th: junk8765 - RX7
6th: Evermondy (DNF-Internet) - NSX-R
7th: Meow_Haxor (excused) - Citroën
8th: smith1001 (excused) - Fairlady Z
9th: CW82YX (excused) - RX7

Drivers Championship:
1st - Sinyster - 48pts
2nd - Bronco - 45pts
3rd - Braun - 42pts
4th - Knuckles - 29pts
5th - Junk - 27pts
6th - Mondy - 24pts
7th - Haxor - 21pts
8th - Smith - 18pts
9th - CW82YX - 15pts
There's a typo here. I fixed the main leaderboard, though.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back