(GTOR) WSGT | World Series GTFinished 

• Thread starter iName
  • 91 comments

Should I create a simulated economy within the club? Car costs, race winnings, sponsor payments, etc

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RP:
The New McLaren
Since the ban on the long tail F1 GTR, Schnitzer teamed up with McLaren and constructed a new car from the road-going F1.
"The idiots should allow this one. Proper weight, even power, and nothing too fancy on it." Schnitzer said on the new car. He still seems angry about the ruling on the other car. "We got banned because our car was too good! I'm guessing every car that wins will get banned, no?" At this point, Schnitzer was furious, so we let him go. With Nurburgring coming up next week, McLaren-Schnitzer has to get past the controversy and try to focus on racing.​

Swift Autosport Spotted In Nurburg

Swift Autosport was spotted early Tuesday morning doing some private testing for the WSGT Championship. We had a chance to talk to him and get some photos of the car.

When we arrived at the Nurburgring we thought all the teams in the WSGT would be testing. But instead we found the #6 Swift Autosport Nissan running some private tests.

Just as we started to get setup Smith set out for his opening laps. We managed to get a picture in on his first lap.

025.jpg

Swift Smith taking his Nissan around one of the easier corners on the Nurburgring.

A lap or two later after he got comfortable he cut the corner a little short with his right front and sent himself into the sand. Here are the photos to show what happened.
023.jpg
022.jpg
021.jpg

Smith finally brought his car into the pits after that and we asked him what he thought about the Nissan, and what track he thought he could win on. He replied to us with the following answer.

"I think the Nissan runs just fine it's a little tight at the start but most cars are on cold tires. About what track I think I have a shot on I'd have to say on the streets of Rome. I love driving that track. It's technical but not so technical you can't drive it."

He then went back out and left us to take pictures of whatever we wanted too. Of course we got a couple pictures of the car and left. So here are those pictures as promised.

020.jpg
024.jpg

Thanks for reading. Hopefully we'll have more news for you soon.

Last edited:
To all who attended the race at Spa and saved the replay, could you perhaps post some photos?

To all who attended the race at Spa and saved the replay, could you perhaps post some photos?
I have a really good one on the finish of the race. Probably my proudest picture out of all I've taken, period (and the GTR in the car list post). I try to get it up tomorrow.

I'm not going to be able to make it to Round 2 at the Nurburgring this Saturday, I'm going to a concert. However as far as I know I'll still be there for Sunday's races.

I will not be able to make to Saturday's and Sunday's races I'm going on a fishing trip with my dad. As far as I know, I be able to race next weekend

I'm still going to open up the lobby. If not more than at least 6 people come, then we'll just skip nurburgring
Might I suggest maybe just postpone Nurburg? That way everyone is off of Easter or whatever holiday they celebrate and you'll get a good turn out.

Due to numerous schedule conflicts, nurburgring and Japan Tour delayed one week. This means the season will end one week later than before. I'll update the schedule post in a bit. No stories for this, can't think of a good cover up for it :P

Due to numerous schedule conflicts, nurburgring and Japan Tour delayed one week. This means the season will end one week later than before. I'll update the schedule post in a bit. No stories for this, can't think of a good cover up for it :P
Message incoming

Some pictures from the Spa race. It's me that took them, so this is from my point of view :P
image_zpskl1fvqgx.jpg

image_zpsuanpziwc.jpg

image_zps58cu5tox.jpg

image_zps4ymahmva.jpg

image_zpsr8qa5xpu.jpg

Last edited:
The nurburgring race will be at 2pm eastern this Saturday, Sunday's races (Japan tour) will also start at 2pm Sunday. No more delays this season, it'll be smooth sailing.

It starts 20 minutes after the lobby is open, to keep a schedule. So I guess 14:20 Eastern

Bronco I'll join using the Citroen GT

PSN: TNR_FILO

i don't see you on my friends list anymore and I'm not in your series conversation either

Bronco I'll join using the Citroen GT

PSN: TNR_FILO

i don't see you on my friends list anymore and I'm not in your series conversation either
I'll add you back and the conversation was just a draft of this thread, when it launched the convo was deleted

I'm giving myself the rage quit penalty. I didn't crash, but I could have just stayed in the lobby. My patience was already low and when I was told to go rake the yard, I lost it. Life is catching up.

Nurburgring Results
1st: braunracing88 + 48pts
2nd: knucklesfan12 + 45pts
3rd: junk8765 + 42pts
4th: smith1001 + 39pts
5th: mr_b3ntley2010+ 33pts
6th: BroncoFLHX (DNF-Rage) + 0pts

Suzuka Results
1st: braunracing88 + 48pts
2nd: knucklefan12 + 45pts
4th: BroncoFLHX + 0pts
5th: Meow_Haxor (excused) + 39pts

Fuji Results
1st: BroncoFLHX + 48pts
2nd: knucklesfan12 + 45pts
4th: braunracing88 + 39pts
5th: Meow_Haxor (excused + 36pts

If you have a reason why you missed a certain races, let me know ASAP.

Messed up some points and positions, going to have to do some math.​

Last edited:
Back