GTP Karting: General Series Discussion

• Thread starter AJ
  • 377 comments
wonder about , iff this thread is beeing read at all , because its been awile since i was asked too write my colours and so , because it wasnt too late too get into the karting series , but what have i heard back from anybody , NOTHING :(

wonder about , iff this thread is beeing read at all , because its been awile since i was asked too write my colours and so , because it wasnt too late too get into the karting series , but what have i heard back from anybody , NOTHING :(

My apologies, I've been occupied with Monza and Le Mans, you will have your registration details by the end of the week. 👍

So we are still allowed to join? Been thinking in joining the Karting Series.

AJ
My apologies, been occupied with Monza and Le Mans, you will have your registration details by the end off the week. 👍

hi aj , I could see/hear you have been busy with le mans in the weekend , so wouldnt bather you before after , and its after now , so i hope too reseive the information Regarding the karting series soon :cheers:

hi aj , I could see/hear you have been busy with le mans in the weekend , so wouldnt bather you before after , and its after now , so i hope too reseive the information Regarding the karting series soon :cheers:

You need to change your privacy settings to allow me to send you a PM.

Makozi Racing Internacional is recruiting drivers in all classes of the GTPlanet Karting Series.

Drivers interested to join Makozi Racing Internacional should send a PM to Makozi, the Team Manager, and state their GTP / PSN username, class and heat that they are competing in the GTPlanet Karting Series.

Makozi Racing Internacional:
KZ1: 1. Nik_Makozi; 2.IBt_33;
KF1: 1. Makozi;

Team kart colour - Alpine White;
Team suit design - Titan 19.
The helmet's design is a personal choice of the driver.
The kart number is according to the Entry List.

Latest achievements of Makozi Racing Internacional in the GTPlanet Karting Series:
- Round 1 Heats - Tsukuba Circuit 07/06/15
KZ1 - Nik_Makozi 1st / Fastest lap - 0:54.665
KZ1 - IBt_33 2nd/ Fastest lap - 0:54.716 (qualifying session)
KF1 - Makozi 1st / Fastest lap - 1:01.725
- Round 1 Finals - Tsukuba Circuit 04/07/15
KZ1 - IBt_33 Q-2nd / R-6th / PB-0:54.810
KZ1 - Nik_Makozi Q-3rd / R-8th / Fastest lap - 0:54.531
KF1 - Makozi_Akademik Q-5th / R-6th / PB-1:01.261

There are spots available for each class, so make sure you join the winning team on time!

Last edited:
Ugh, I ended up missing my final because I converted the time wrong and didn't think to check :ouch: better luck next time.

Tomorrow's Round 2 Heats have been postponed until 12th July to give us some time assess and implement the changes and improvements that need to be made to the Series.

hi AJ , i got the message from you and and did what i should do too register , but since then i havent heard anything back , i must admit i havent got a clue about what and why and so on , regarding too what i shall and shall not , its really not easy too find out what now ????

AJ
Tomorrow's Round 2 Heats have been postponed until 12th July to give us some time assess and implement the changes and improvements that need to be made to the Series.

I would like to attend the karting series. Is there a way I can sign up?

Hi everybody, have you test the Madrid circuit ? A lot of fun on, the vibrators are now our ennemies, you'll see :lol::D

4 laps : Bestlap in 1.25.744 ;)

Need a lot of work in the gearbox, good luck !

i wonder about the championship standings ? is it gonna be updated sometime soon ? and a question that isnt that important , but have too ask about the video with commentators which was GREAT , - will there come more off that ? i hope so :)

Apologies for the delay, the races are being analysed to see if any penalties need to be applied. Results for both Meetings will be published next week. Broadcasts will be made available soon after.

any way i can sign up too?

Welcome, I will PM you details early next week. 👍

AJ
Apologies for the delay, the races are being analysed to see if any penalties need to be applied. Results for both Meetings will be published next week. Broadcasts will be made available soon after.
Welcome, I will PM you details early next week. 👍

sounds great AJ :)

Round 3 & 4

Thank you everyone for your patience on waiting for the results.

The main reason for the delay is due to checking the races to see if any penalties need applying. I have also be waiting to get the broadcasts sorted out.

Results & Broadcasts for both events will be made available be the end of this week.

Round 5

I am sorry to announce that this event has been postponed until Saturday 5th September.

This is for a number of reasons, but ultimately I think it is in the best interests of the Series to do so.

Meeting 6 will now be held on the 3rd October.
Meeting 7 will now be held on the 24th October.
Meeting 8 will now be held in November.

Back