GTP Member's cars directory. What do you drive?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Avenger803
  • 4,043 comments
  • 411,495 views

Do you like your car?

  • My car is the best, much better than anyone else's!

    Votes: 477 34.8%
  • Yep, it always starts, doesn't cost much, and I like it.

    Votes: 565 41.3%
  • Well, it's kinda rusting, driving is kinda scary at times,doesn't look too good.

    Votes: 69 5.0%
  • It's in the junkyard, or will be soon.

    Votes: 13 0.9%
  • Car? what car?

    Votes: 245 17.9%

  • Total voters
    1,369
Inb4 Casio :p

Nice Saab though. Always thought the 9-5 Aeros looked good. Nice comfy cruiser too.

Thanks, and it's pretty good on curvy country roads, nice performance too :) 0-100lm/h 6,7 and a topspeed of 235km/h :) 240hp / 370Nm
 
I just got an '03 Honda Integra DC5 (Acura RSX).

Not heaps of power, but I am loving it. VTAK!
 
A white Ford Focus RS is my car. My folks got it me for my birthday. Not done anything to it. And i am not planning to. It is the best car i could of wished to drive.
 
I drive a black Renault 5 1.1 TL from 1988.
 
Good job for posting a thread like this. I am looking for brand directory of cars because I am planning to buy a car since it is my first to time have a car if ever I buy one.
 
I some times drive a 93 Honda legend 3.2 V6 automatic.very cool for left foot breaking. legally of course:)but every day aether my wife's 01 renault laguna dti or my 01 Peugeot 206 lxi
 
Who doesn't love a Corvette? Nice car Matt R. The Daytona Shelby must be interesting too.👍 (If I'm thinking of the right car).
 
My 1988 E30 with a M52B28 engine (E36 328i), used to be a 320i.
~200hp and 280nm doesn't sound a lot but it's pretty quick, E36 M3 3.0 are no problem :p


Mods:
-M52B28 engine
-K&N 57i
-G-Power Catback
-Fintec springs (front only, car has Mtech suspension)
-E36 Steering rack
-Powerflex front wishbone

Soundcheck (proper video coming in spring, I guess):

Old pictures from before I did the engine swap and with stock exhaust:
3771313833_aeeb5c941d_b.jpg



Winter wheels:
4144340794_4e72d5c3b1_b.jpg

4144339232_9fa5c021c3_b.jpg

4144337658_92f493608a_b.jpg


New headlights and kidneys:
4559652311_4d3b564b60_b.jpg
 
After almost 100k kms, it's time I change the front brake discs (rotors?) on my '03 Honda Stream. I'm considering upgrading to non-stock, improved performance ones (I have a tendency to destroy them with occasional over-heating).

Any tips/suggestions?

It seems they are the same as Civic '01

(feel free to direct me to another thread :P)
 
At the moment I've got a FIAT Panda 1.4 16V 100HP.
I'm waiting for January, when I'm getting my new Alfa Romeo Giulietta Quadrifoglio Verde (1750cc, 235 BHP).
 
At the moment I've got a FIAT Panda 1.4 16V 100HP.

Snap 👍

149853_742526559273_61206378_45170057_7077264_n.jpg

(Still the only non-dealership pic I have of it. Though I did take the photo at the dealership)

Incidentally, if the pic isn't showing up it's because facebook is USELESS.
 
Snap 👍

149853_742526559273_61206378_45170057_7077264_n.jpg

(Still the only non-dealership pic I have of it. Though I did take the photo at the dealership)

Incidentally, if the pic isn't showing up it's because facebook is USELESS.

Yes, that one! 👍
But mine's got a dark grey colour
 
Nice 👍 They're pretty rare in the UK, especially in white.
 
Some of you guys might not know this car.. A Proton Persona. Cheap, spacious aaand ~ Just good 👍

Persona%201.jpg


Persona%202.jpg

I'm in plan to change the rims... Someday.
 
After having to sell my baby for cash:


03422.jpg



0112rv.jpg



I got me this:

dsc05962u.jpg


'93 Audi 80 (B4) 2.0

I tell you, the quality of the build and materials on this thing far surpass any current production Audi. There are no noises when driving, nothing loose, absolutely anything wrong with it. The dash isn't even color faded with the strong sun we have here, and every single item and button works flawlessly. Let me see a recent Audi do that after almost 20 years...
Plus, engine runs great. Those 115hp are good enough to embarace quite a few modern cars, and gas mileage is a lot better than advertised, driving normally it does about 20% better than Audi says it does. :drool:
 
Why are you selling the 3 Beerz? Got a bigger purchase coming up?

The Audi is cool though. All German cars from that 80s-early 90s period were built like tanks.

Needs some BBS wheels though :D
 
Hey, buddy!
I actually sold it a few months ago already. Needed cash badly, had the rope wrapped tightly in my throat, so it had to go unfortunately. Really loved that thing. :ouch:

For now, it stays. At least until I have my finances back up again, which may take (way much) longer than I anticipated at first, with the economy here the way it is...

But you're right, built like a tank is the proper expression. 👍

Needs some BBS wheels though :D
Wanted that too, right after slamming it at least a couple of inches. But can't afford it right now, it's staying stock sine die. :)
 
Alfa Romeo 164 Q4 from 1994

Full options: Leather seats, AirCon, heated front seats, Electric windows, stereo (just everything there's available for a 164)

Engine: 3.0l V6 engine, 232 PS, 284 Nm of torque

6-Speed Gearbox and (that's in fact the best about it) a 4-wheel drive system that distributes the Power between front and rear (0-100%) and of course, a LSD on the rear axle.

It's pretty fast (for a 1.7t heavy car) with 7.0s from 0-100 km/h and a top-speed of 240 (I always reach 260 on the speedometer, but it's 240) and it handles really good because of the adjustable dampers (normal mode = comfort and sport mode=sport mode. Just like on the QVs)

I even have a video that shows that it's a 4WD because you can see the tires smoke (rear and front).
 
Post some pics of that 164, I love Alfas. 👍
 
I'll do it ASAP. For the moment it's at my brother's garage as it needs some service done to it (like the camshaft belt, water pump and the pulleys etc), but I'll see that I visit him, maybe I can do some good pictures in the snow.
 
Well, I don't have any pictures of it yet as I just bought it today but I began my day today by picking up my most recent automotive purchase, a 1997 Peugeot 106 Gti. 42,000km, NZ new, 1 lady owner :D.
 
I have a 2001 Mitsubishi Lancer Coupe. Just realised she's nearly ten years old.
 
Well, I don't have any pictures of it yet as I just bought it today but I began my day today by picking up my most recent automotive purchase, a 1997 Peugeot 106 Gti. 42,000km, NZ new, 1 lady owner :D.

And just to double up nicely, here's some pictures of the beast itself.

minip1000111.jpg

minip1000112.jpg

minip1000113.jpg
 
That's worth big money here in the EU in that condition! Nice find! Good luck with your car.
 
Here's my R

The Volk's didn't end up in my car though.

1315_img10796.jpg

1315_img52115.jpg

kuva2pieni.jpg

kaikki.jpg

perse.jpg

etupk.jpg

kuva3pieni.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back