GTP Member's cars directory. What do you drive?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Avenger803
  • 4,043 comments
  • 411,485 views

Do you like your car?

  • My car is the best, much better than anyone else's!

    Votes: 477 34.8%
  • Yep, it always starts, doesn't cost much, and I like it.

    Votes: 565 41.3%
  • Well, it's kinda rusting, driving is kinda scary at times,doesn't look too good.

    Votes: 69 5.0%
  • It's in the junkyard, or will be soon.

    Votes: 13 0.9%
  • Car? what car?

    Votes: 245 17.9%

  • Total voters
    1,369
I will assume that ^^^ was for me as I'm the only one I see to have posted one. So thanks. What motor does your Bronco got?
 
Lol 302 v8 155,000 miles and still purrs like a kitten
 
Lol 302 v8 155,000 miles and still purrs like a kitten

Nice I've had 2 of the bigger 351's. Amazing motors.
 
351s are cool too, any vids of it wheelin?
 
351s are cool too, any vids of it wheelin?

Couple vids of it moving but no it hasn't even seen the road in 6-7 years. Gets 6mpg. Motor is from the mid 70s and its got a "mild" build. Lot of custom and NOS parts. Other motor was a 351 as well, mad built, and before that a 300 I6.

Heres the exhaust:




Moving it, best part is first few minutes:

 
Last edited:
Right,that's not my actual car (don't have one yet) however been driving this for a year and a half now ,meet my mother's most exciting car In the world

The duck at it's natural habitat ,being fixed (just an oil change but still :lol: )

9485663367_e7ab45455b_z.jpg


Now it's being fixed (can't recall what was wrong back then nothing major though)

9485651463_545b409d8b_z.jpg


Changing the crap Stereo for a Sony Xplod

9485635593_f023e45332_z.jpg


Stats:

It has a mind blowing 118 Horses (It does now have a Monster Energy decal so that adds 5 more )

It's automatic (a crap one at that as you'd expect)

It has crap brakes (occasionally function)

the rear lights look like a duck's head,the rest of the styling ranges from bland to what the f were they thinking (Nothing too crazy though)

it's Reliable and comfortable (brakes aside)

Handling (Nissan make the GTR that handles well)(Nissan probably makes the Sunny that doesn't).

So I here by claim my right that the duck is worst car here on GTPlanet
 
Haha but Sunnies are very good cars.

She is very very Reliable I must say giving the punishment it gets from roads here,but's probably the only good thing about her :lol:
 
You kind of pulled out a cat turd and replaced it with a dog turd. :lol:

Dog turd with an AUX port,doesn't matter though you still have to deal with crap car speakers but now I can listen to things on my phone and on a USB since the radio doesn't work (someone stole the aerial a long time ago :lol:)
 
Dog turd with an AUX port,doesn't matter though you still have to deal with crap car speakers but now I can listen to things on my phone and on a USB since the radio doesn't work (someone stole the aerial a long time ago :lol:)

AUX ports are nice, but I've never had a good experience with any Sony Xplode equipment. Head units, subwoofers, amps, have all lived up to the name "Xplode" for me.
 
1995 Mustang SVT Cobra Coupe I love it to death I have had it since Dec 98.

I also drive a '96 Subaru Legacy to haul the kids and fart around town.
 
AUX ports are nice, but I've never had a good experience with any Sony Xplode equipment. Head units, subwoofers, amps, have all lived up to the name "Xplode" for me.

Having no problems with my XAV64BT, unlike my old Kenwood unit, granted the Kenwood did have some more "moving parts" but still had plenty more trouble with it.
 
2004 Jeep Rubicon Wrangler - Off road fun
2007 Mini Cooper S - Wifes DD
2008 Corvette Z06 - On road fun, AutoX
 
It is a great little car. Good on gas, very nimble and well put together. We even use it on longer trips with our German shepherd in the rear. I'd like to get it out to an auto cross one of these days. Yours looks very nice!
 
Hristo
2004 Jeep Rubicon Wrangler - Off road fun
2007 Mini Cooper S - Wifes DD
2008 Corvette Z06 - On road fun, AutoX

Got any pics of the Z?
 
I've got lots! I tried posting some but they didn't work. I'll look into it again tomorrow morning.
 
Very nice, I love the black on black wheels. I plan on getting a C6 Z in the near future, black, yellow or cyber grey. Then throw some black ZR1 wheels on it, I love them.
 
They look really nice in cyber grey. A lot easier to keep clean! Looks like you've got yourself a pretty sweet ride already.
 
I have a 1972 El Camino!!

Too bad that it still needs a motor and tranny.....
.....it needs to be restored.:guilty:
 
That El Camino is awesome!
 
Thanks man!! In this condition, I bought it at 700 dollars for the body and other rims. The seller said he had a camper for it so i'm going to see if he gives it to me. :)
 
I drive a 2001 Ford Focus SE in Dark Blue. It's fairly comfortable, practical, and I find it decent to look at. I also have fun driving it when it's just me and an empty road with some corners.
 
Last edited:
This.


scan0001_zps8025a18a.jpg
 
Heres my Ranger that I drove when I was in high school.



 
Back