GTP Member's cars directory. What do you drive?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Avenger803
  • 4,043 comments
  • 411,482 views

Do you like your car?

  • My car is the best, much better than anyone else's!

    Votes: 477 34.8%
  • Yep, it always starts, doesn't cost much, and I like it.

    Votes: 565 41.3%
  • Well, it's kinda rusting, driving is kinda scary at times,doesn't look too good.

    Votes: 69 5.0%
  • It's in the junkyard, or will be soon.

    Votes: 13 0.9%
  • Car? what car?

    Votes: 245 17.9%

  • Total voters
    1,369
Eternal Blue Pearl 2001 Honda Civic LX Sedan

showphoto.php
 
Convict Kid- You only got 12k for a 95!? You should've priced higher.

Eh, the guy gave me cash, how could I resist.

Was no skin off my back, I still made a 4K profit off the car, I got it from a guy in Washington for only $3,500 (he was getting a divorce and didn't want his wife to take the car, lol :lol: )
 
I also have a Bike. Ar. 23 Speed Mongoose Mountain bike, with a dual suspension.
 
i used to drive a 90 celica untill ealier today where i sorta wrecked it in a ditch when i lost my brakes and tried to aviod another car and a person.
 
the current time my bike...
will be buying my parents 98 ford contour... or my sis's 98 ford mustang, bright red, cd player,...

carbon, u cant drive til your 18??? lol i coulda drove last year and im only a year older than u are
 
1999 Citroen Saxo 1.4i :grumpy: But it gets us from A to B....
 
1992 Grand Prix GTP 3.4 litre twin dual cam, Red. *MINT*
 
I got 1900 cc peugeot 205 GTI - The original and still the best (?) hot hatch
Pushin about 150 bhp and handles like a dream !!
Quite old thow 112k on the clock
Pic of one is in me avatar (for you in the US and OZ and NZ)
 
Not a bad rig, James. 👍

I once had a Supercharged VN Holden Commie - 215kW with a big-arse V8 SUpercar kit on it. :D
 
Originally posted by SandStorm
I once had a Supercharged VN Holden Commie - 215kW with a big-arse V8 SUpercar kit on it. :D

What makes me not believe you??
 
Originally posted by Cobraboy
What makes me not believe you??
Hey it was only $6k AUD, not like it was gonna break the budget!

I only had it for half a year, anyway... :irked:
 
Supercharged should've been pushing more then 215kw, unless it was the charged V6?
 
Originally posted by Cobraboy
Supercharged should've been pushing more then 215kw, unless it was the charged V6?
Yeah it was the V6 - got off the line way better than the 8. :D
 
Well Shant, my bike has 21 gears! It's also blue which means it goes way faster than yours! :p
 
Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
Well Shant, my bike has 21 gears! It's also blue which means it goes way faster than yours! :p

Mines blue and yellow.

Beat that.
 
It's common knowledge to everyone enlightend that green ones are the fastest....
 
Mine's blue, orange, silver and white! So eat that one!
 
But mine has susupensisons@@!@!! It will makE i ts sti ck to the rOad betta!!1
 
Mine has shocks on the front, and rear suspension as well!1!! I think it's rolling on 20" wheels as well...
 
My continental weighs more than my house... Going downhill it's practically unstopable and I have to be careful because if i hit anything I'll udderly destroy it.
 
It being whatever I hit, my continental would be unscathed
 
Just got my Learners License today :D I'm soooooo freaking happy!

I'm driving this beast right now (parent's car though) :

astra3.jpg


Its an OPEL Astra Break 1.7 DTI Elegance if you were wondering.

grtz
 
Back