GTP Member's cars directory. What do you drive?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Avenger803
  • 4,043 comments
  • 411,481 views

Do you like your car?

  • My car is the best, much better than anyone else's!

    Votes: 477 34.8%
  • Yep, it always starts, doesn't cost much, and I like it.

    Votes: 565 41.3%
  • Well, it's kinda rusting, driving is kinda scary at times,doesn't look too good.

    Votes: 69 5.0%
  • It's in the junkyard, or will be soon.

    Votes: 13 0.9%
  • Car? what car?

    Votes: 245 17.9%

  • Total voters
    1,369
I do happen to own and drive an Nissan Skyline R32 GTR. This is the third skyline that I have owned but the first GTR. for some pics pop over to the video section and the thread titled my fun day at the drags.

A real quick note for all those "experts" out there. There is only one company that can legalize a Skyline for the US and that is MotoRex. You can purchase one there or through RB Motoring.

Be careful of puchasing through ebay guys or even trying to use that in any sort of argument. I have yet to see one that has been legalized. They have all been scams. I know Sean Morris formally of MotoRex and now works with RB Motoring. I've spoken to him not only via phone, but through many emails.
There are quite a few companies claiming they can legalize these cars but they can't. They also claim to be able to get them into Canada legally but again that is not correct either.

Lets hope this works. Here is a pic of me giving a Lotus Elise a real working over at a private drag day.
 

Attachments

  • vincevsdean.jpg
    vincevsdean.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 152
here is my skyline r34 v-spec. my friend took a pic of my car on the way to a car show in cali :D
 

Attachments

  • skyline2.jpg
    skyline2.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 148
here is my skyline r34 v-spec. my friend took a pic of my car on the way to a car show in cali :D
 

Attachments

  • skyline2.jpg
    skyline2.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 145
Originally posted by staticx_freak20
here is my skyline r34 v-spec. my friend took a pic of my car on the way to a car show in cali :D

:rolleyes:
 
There is always one in the crowd. Too bad he's only a dreamer :banghead:
 
Read his other post in the car pic thread, he might be telling the truth.

As for me, silver '01 Hyundai Tiburon. I'll try to post some pics.
 
Originally posted by Zrow
Read his other post in the car pic thread, he might be telling the truth.


His DOB: February 18, 1988
 
Originally posted by staticx_freak20
here is my skyline r34 v-spec. my friend took a pic of my car on the way to a car show in cali :D

Cool car man. I'll race you sometime. Here's what I drive. Mines the middle one.
 

Attachments

  • gall4big.jpg
    gall4big.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 123
Originally posted by Cobraboy
He can't even legally drive yet can he?


Not without an adult present.
 
here is my skyline r34 v-spec. my friend took a pic of my car on the way to a car show in cali
That's the ugliest wing i've ever seen put onto a skyline..Lol..it ruins the car
 
Originally posted by Concept
Cool car man. I'll race you sometime. Here's what I drive. Mines the middle one.

U r so koll!!!!!111
 
dudes im gonna say this again. i got the skyline from my uncle which is a chef. i bought the s2000 and i also have a 72' chevelle ss. my mom is a doctor and my dad has the biggest construction outfit in nc as u can see i can afford it
 
I'll believe you when you can provide some proof.

Do you have a digital camera?
 
Well find a digital camera quick, or else you'll get bull****ted and mocked around here.

I don't beleive you, but I'm not passing you off as a dreamer, until you can provide some proof.

And if you can afford a GTR, you can afford a digital camera as well.
 
When you take a picture fo it, write down on some paper "GTPlanet" and put it on the hood of the car. If you can do that, I'll believe you.
 
Ah, skeptics. So fun. ;)
 
Odds of it being truthful is because there are only 7 R34's in the States. A quick email to Sean Morris confirmed this and to his knowledge none have been sent to NC. He'll dig a little at MotoRex and get back to me.
 
Originally posted by staticx_freak20
dudes im gonna say this again. i got the skyline from my uncle which is a chef. i bought the s2000 and i also have a 72' chevelle ss. my mom is a doctor and my dad has the biggest construction outfit in nc as u can see i can afford it

What chef can afford a $90,000 car... for his NEPHEW?! No chef could even afford that car for themself.:lol:

You bought the S2000?:lol: You're 15. You didn't buy a damn thing. If anything, your parents would be the one's who bought it. What's the name of your father's business?

And why would a 15 year old have $150,000 worth of cars that he can't even drive?:odd: Yeah. And what parents do you know that would allow their 15 year old son to drive from North Carolina to California?
 
Or, he lied about his birthday.

:O
 
Josh. A chef at a 5-star resturant can make BIG money. You work your a$$ off, though.
As for the rest of this, I guess we'll see.
 
Originally posted by Rat Bastid
Josh. A chef at a 5-star resturant can make BIG money. You work your a$$ off, though.
As for the rest of this, I guess we'll see.


I know they can make a ton of money, but I doubt they would make enough to be able to throw $90,000 around like it's nothing.
 
Yeah, some "famous" chefs could throw around $90,000 pretty easily, but is his uncle a famous chef?
I'm a chef, and I drive a Lexus, but that's a far cry from a Skyline. Maybe when I'm making a 6 figure salary I'll move back in with my parents, maybe then I could afford a Skyline. :p
 
I'm sure his uncle is Emeril Lagasse, or at least he'll try telling us he is.:rolleyes:

Bam! Kick it up a notch!
 
Back