GTP Member's cars directory. What do you drive?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Avenger803
  • 4,043 comments
  • 411,301 views

Do you like your car?

  • My car is the best, much better than anyone else's!

    Votes: 477 34.8%
  • Yep, it always starts, doesn't cost much, and I like it.

    Votes: 565 41.3%
  • Well, it's kinda rusting, driving is kinda scary at times,doesn't look too good.

    Votes: 69 5.0%
  • It's in the junkyard, or will be soon.

    Votes: 13 0.9%
  • Car? what car?

    Votes: 245 17.9%

  • Total voters
    1,369
heres my trunk but i recently took out the subs bcuz i ran it at irwindale with a whopping 8.98 at the 1/8 mile
 

Attachments

  • marcos trunk.jpg
    marcos trunk.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 156
Nice choice of cars. :)

Now, just get rid of the awful RE92s and step up to a 17" wheel on the Rex. Makes it an entirely new car. Trust me.
 
Originally posted by blc240sx
heres my trunk but i recently took out the subs bcuz i ran it at irwindale with a whopping 8.98 at the 1/8 mile

That's not all that bad with the mods you listed (no performance enhancement).
 
Uh...what's up with the boost gauge? Looks a bit...off.
 
AltF8 Uh...what's up with the boost gauge? Looks a bit...off.



Well the reason for that is bcuz i'm parked & i'm not boosting, its just turned on so its on vaccum, i only boost 14.5 pounds anyway:banghead:
 
Never mind...I was thinking in bar (like my gauge). Duh...

(All thoughts grounded due to mucus fog...)

Anyway, nice setup. 14.5 is probably all you'll ever get in CA. Here in Iowa, when the temps drop to -20 degrees F, I can boost 15.8 psi with the stock boost controller. :)
 
i don't have a boost controller yet but what do u drive that gives u 15.8 ? bcuz i have a friend with a 1990 eagle talon with a galant vr4 motor in it boosting 18.8 pounds with boost controller
 
my S14 is for sale 14,000 it has a Sr plus here & there light mods i need upgrades for the subaru:rolleyes:
 
I cant belive how people can get away with them SR20dethingys especially in California.

and Doesnt anyone drive a BMW on this forum?
 
damn i need a place to host these pictures. anyway heres my ride. Titanium Silver Metallic 323ci 00 AUTOMATIC..
 

Attachments

  • ybimmer2.jpg
    ybimmer2.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 128
... i need better pics !
 

Attachments

  • ybimmer.jpg
    ybimmer.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 123
That's real wood
 

Attachments

  • ysbimmer3.jpg
    ysbimmer3.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 117
was thinking about a carbon fibre trim to replace the wood..
 

Attachments

  • ybimmer4.jpg
    ybimmer4.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 123
but like my sig says I'm saving up money for SSR GT3s.. if you dunno heres a pic... goddamn they are so nice.

e6_1.JPG


i wont have as much lip on the rears but there will be some
 
here she be. my 86 z28. ive always been a Z fan and my dad used to own a '79 camaro that was pumping like 550. this picture is pretty old cuz since then ive canged the back tires to 16 wide street drags and upped the size to 19 inch tires (17.5 inch rims). Also i changed te hood into a centeral intake hood so i can get more air to the engine. shes pulling about 423HP with several modifications of which the largest is a HPS Supercharger which i bought for a hefty 3 grand (CDN). other mods include a Borla exhaust system whic added aobut 60 horses to the original. when i bought it it cost me about $3600 (CDN) on buy and sell. the original owner was a ***** and didnt respect his car so i ended up paying about 5 times the amount that i bought it for to get it to what it is today.
 

Attachments

  • z28.jpg
    z28.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 115
I have no car at the moment, I'm just too poor.. My last one though was a malibu -76 same colour as the one on the pic but a 4door, not a coupe like this one.
 
Maybe I should list my cars.

I've got a 2002 BMW M5 and a few others. I'm very proud. :D
 
haha...nice. if only i could own one of those. me and my grandpa were about to buy a g35 earlier this year and i would have had it by now. everything was set but my dad changed hs mind at the last moment:banghead: And i got stuck with my camaro.
 
Originally posted by blc240sx
i don't have a boost controller yet but what do u drive that gives u 15.8 ? bcuz i have a friend with a 1990 eagle talon with a galant vr4 motor in it boosting 18.8 pounds with boost controller

I'm running the stock WRX boost controller. The cold weather where I live allows me too boost higher.
 
Originally posted by M5Power
Maybe I should list my cars.

I've got a 2002 BMW M5 and a few others. I'm very proud. :D

do you go on any BMW forums? Pics?:D
 
Originally posted by I6-4-eva
do you go on any BMW forums?


No, just GTP and a Scottish guy's forums, but just to berate one of their Dutch members.


If you've got AIM, my screen name is DouglasDeMuro if you'd like to see the only picture I've got at the moment.
 
Originally posted by john deer
I've got a Nissan Skyline

In Greensboro, NC - that's a pretty nice place to have a Skyline. :)
 
95 silva rhd sr20det swap to much to list here are some pics for you

interior2.jpg
interior1.jpg
IM002252.JPG
IM002245.JPG
IM002244.JPG
 
Back