GTP Member's cars directory. What do you drive?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Avenger803
  • 4,043 comments
  • 411,430 views

Do you like your car?

  • My car is the best, much better than anyone else's!

    Votes: 477 34.8%
  • Yep, it always starts, doesn't cost much, and I like it.

    Votes: 565 41.3%
  • Well, it's kinda rusting, driving is kinda scary at times,doesn't look too good.

    Votes: 69 5.0%
  • It's in the junkyard, or will be soon.

    Votes: 13 0.9%
  • Car? what car?

    Votes: 245 17.9%

  • Total voters
    1,369
Originally posted by M5Power
I forgot to mention this - Toyota's got a series of adverts running here that display the toughness of the Tacoma (as it's called now). One advert has a woman, angry at her boyfriend spending all his time in his Tacoma, push the truck off a 300- or 400-foot cliff while videotaping it. After flipping over, hitting the cliff wall, and falling down the entire cliff, it lands - on its wheels - in perfect condition. It's the best ad on TV.
I think so too, as an avid toyota fan, when i saw that comercial for the first time, i laughed my ass off:lol:
 
Didnt dodge run a similar commercial back in the 60's or seventies? Roll it down a real cliff a guy gets in and drives away...
 
I drive a 1992 Honda Accord LX with a few mods the bad thing is it has 235,000 miles on it 0_0:(
 
here's my baby!!! (if you notice this is actually screenshot of desktop, at my work)
 

Attachments

  • screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 55
Some might find this funny but im asian with a 1994 v6 camaro. I have exhaust, custom intake, pulleys, and some other suspension mods. It was given as a gift so have tried to work with what i have and love my car. Domestic drifting! Well actually like rally in this pic. Havent taken any street pictures. Im tryin to avoid drifting on street and if i do i only go at like 3 am at this empty road.
 

Attachments

  • camaro.jpg
    camaro.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 64
Originally posted by driftou
Some might find this funny but im asian with a 1994 v6 camaro. I have exhaust, custom intake, pulleys, and some other suspension mods. It was given as a gift so have tried to work with what i have and love my car. Domestic drifting!

Mmmm...gravel drifting...

I live in the country in Iowa. I drive on 6 or so miles of gravel every day. While my paint job and my wheels suffer, I drift daily. ;)

And if you think RWD is fun...you should try AWD. :D
 
Yeah, the next car im hopin to get is a wrx. Gotta save up and convince the parents though. Definitely wont take it to gravel roads.
 
Originally posted by driftou
Definitely wont take it to gravel roads.

Bah! What's the point then?

:)
 
i have baby that beautiful blue paint. No, im probably just lying to myself and end up doing it anyways.
 
Originally posted by driftou
i have baby that beautiful blue paint. No, im probably just lying to myself and end up doing it anyways.

I was the same way for a long time. Then, after a half dozen or so door dings from morons in parking lots, and I figured it wasn't worth it anymore - on to the fun! :lol:
 
Originally posted by AltF8
I was the same way for a long time. Then, after a half dozen or so door dings from morons in parking lots, and I figured it wasn't worth it anymore - on to the fun! :lol:

Thats why you park waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out in BFE.
 
I'm lazy. Sue me.
 
But it's your baby! You should care for it! Put it out of range for dipples and their car doors, but under a light so no one wants to harm it! Oh hell... Now I'm just a sissy.
 
no your not a sissy im the same with my car
 
1995 Pontiac Firebird
see my homepage for the details and some pics.
Yes, I'd love to see firebirds in GT4 but i doubt it, I bet just using the camaro takes care of that and satisfies 99% of the world's need for f-body driving. I bet most people in Europe or Asia dont even know what a firebird is....oh well
 
AS OF YESTERDAY I AM NOW THE PROUD PROUD OWNER OF A 2001 TOYOTA CELICA GT-S!!!!!!!!!! I never thought i'd own one of these, but everything just fell into place!

course, it's helps to go to war for 350days and earn enough money to put 5 grand down and still have double that in the bank.
 
I have a 1986 Chevrolet Nova, with similar specs to Mazkids '83 mazda
2000lbs
FF
128 hp *trueno engine*
five speed
My car needs a new fuel and air filter, as well as some plugs and wires soon. that's around $50. :(
 
heh, i drive nothing of my own, i normally drive my dad's 1993 Chevy Silverado Half-ton. 5.7L V8. In 3 months, i will be drivin a 1989 Oldsmobile Delta 88. pimp.
 
Originally posted by Jetboys427
My car needs a new fuel and air filter, as well as some plugs and wires soon. that's around $50. :(
That's a bargain; even replacing the distributor cap, rotor, and wires on my Corolla at parts cost only set me back $80. The fuel filter needed replace ment, that was $22 (same deal), so if you can get it done right that cheap, I wouldn't complain.

I have a '00 Honda CR-V for carry stuff, and a '93 Corolla for driving back and forth to work.

Still waiting the right IS300 or GS300 to show up in the pre-owned lots at a price I can afford (read: what the wife thiks I can afford)...yellow or white ones are cheap, but I don't like them ....maybe I'm just too demanding...maybe I'm just just like my father...
 
i drive a 1984 Dodge Conquest LE
Right now it is my project car and as i have limited funds just now getting completed lol hopefully though when finished specs will be somewhere around 180hp and 210-125lb/ft these are just rough estimates of what it should turn out to be, currently the only modifications done to the car is a turbo and fmic out of an '88 conquest running stock boost but currently not even doing that thanks to a messed up valve on cyl 2 :mad: anyways the powerplant is the G54B, inline 4 2.6 liter SOHC with TD05 turbocharger, TBI, and 7.0:1 compression, i dont have the widebody version but from flatbodies weights ive seen im probably around 2650ish lbs. Soon to come modifications are 1g DSM mas (hopefully if i can get it to somehow work, only been put on later models due to difference in wiring harness on earlier MY's) LSD and 5 bolt wheel conversion with new 7" front and 8" rear wheels. Oh yea and the car has turbo written on it so many times i cant even count them all (seat belts have turbo written on them in all caps about every 1 1/2 inches or so) anyways, heres some pics of the car:
31f4.jpg

6cf1.jpg

More photos here Sorry for bad resolution on most pics, crappy camera
 
Just bought myself my first car. It's a 1990 Rover Mini, mine for £1,300. 998cc, so I won't be breaking records (which is good). The picture isn't very good; I scanned it from the advert in Autotrader. I'm going to get it on Saturday.
 
Back