GTP Member's cars directory. What do you drive?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Avenger803
  • 4,043 comments
  • 411,484 views

Do you like your car?

  • My car is the best, much better than anyone else's!

    Votes: 477 34.8%
  • Yep, it always starts, doesn't cost much, and I like it.

    Votes: 565 41.3%
  • Well, it's kinda rusting, driving is kinda scary at times,doesn't look too good.

    Votes: 69 5.0%
  • It's in the junkyard, or will be soon.

    Votes: 13 0.9%
  • Car? what car?

    Votes: 245 17.9%

  • Total voters
    1,369
picture0346do.jpg


That's my ride, so far only a Lingenfelter intake and TSP rumbler exhaust (I kept the stock tips) but I dynoed 257rwhp/293tq so not a bad ride for only being in high school. Can't beat $6000 for a lower mileage LT1 and for a car that will walk any ricer in town :dopey:
 
New pic! With my newly acquired exhaust.
goodside5jy.jpg

And what she should be looking like in the near future if everything works out.
goodsidechopycopy5xd.jpg
 
2001 Peugeot 406 Sri:
406sri1.jpg

1983 Ford Sierra XR4i (trackday project)
xr4_1.jpg

1991 Ford Granada 2.0 Ghia (Spare)
marksgranada.jpg

And my old car (which appears all over the net :) ) The Yogo 45!
yug.jpg

This was given to me when I was 16 and I ragged it up and down a cart track outside my house. Then it broke.
 
my +320hp twin turbo volvo s80 t6 :) (I now have different rims than the stock ones in the pic)
 
rawphoto-9966-640.jpg


A few mods: up-pipe, down-pipe, axle back, engine management, rear sway bar, stainless brake lines, STi engine and tranny mounts, STi short shifter. Its a very fun car. :) I always make sure to have the STi version in my GT garage, and I always dream of when they'll bring STi wagons to The States!

e.
 
encoded
rawphoto-9966-640.jpg


A few mods: up-pipe, down-pipe, axle back, engine management, rear sway bar, stainless brake lines, STi engine and tranny mounts, STi short shifter. Its a very fun car. :) I always make sure to have the STi version in my GT garage, and I always dream of when they'll bring STi wagons to The States!

e.

Sleeper! :sly:

I'm curious, are you running the 2.5L EJ257 from the USDM STi, or an "authentic" 2.0L from the JDM/Euro versions?
 
Blah, what the hell, I'll post mine too...

DSC01069.jpg


DSC01060.jpg


DSC01077.jpg


DSC01063.jpg
 
MR8
Sleeper! :sly:

I'm curious, are you running the 2.5L EJ257 from the USDM STi, or an "authentic" 2.0L from the JDM/Euro versions?

I'm not quite THAT much of a sleeper... It's a WRX, not a WRX STi. I'm running the USDM EJ20 that the car came with.

Still, the wagon doesn't get too many looks, until she's gone.

e.
 
MR8
Sleeper! :sly:

I'm curious, are you running the 2.5L EJ257 from the USDM STi, or an "authentic" 2.0L from the JDM/Euro versions?

Nice !

I've been looking at the turbo Forester..god i love the subies ! 👍 👍 :bowdown: :drool:
 
encoded
Still, the wagon doesn't get too many looks, until she's gone.

e.

lol, THAT's the attitude. :sly:
 
More pictures coming soon!

2004 Accord EX V6 fully loaded.
2004 Corolla S fully loaded.

--------------
 
Go the subarus...
At the mo, I'm driving a '92 Legacy GT. $3500 NZ got me a 2litre turbo donk, 4 wheel drive, leather, and the all important momo steering wheel. And a blown 5 speed thats being fixed as I type this. No major mods, just a K&N filter and a 2.5 inch exhaust from the turbo back. Nice car while the gearbox was, well, in one piece.

And my dads got a '96 Legacy GTB wagon, stock as a rock, except the adjustable suspension he bought it with. Factory twin turbos, around 250 horse @ the engine, and of course, a momo tiller. Maybe I'll put some pics up later
 
Green Gloves
My car: 94 HONDA Prelude SI.


:indiff: 👍

will be gone in a month. :grumpy:
I was looking at your pic, thinking it really looks like Japan. You are in Chiba. :lol:
 
I drive a skoda felicia pickup lxi, it's a ******* piece of crap :crazy:
but i can't afford a nu 1 now :grumpy:
cars are way too expencive here in norway... :grumpy:
 
1990 Toyota Corolla.
AE92.
113054 miles.

Got it 2 days ago. Now i just need to get my license (ive had my lerners permit for nearly 11 months :/).
 
Alfa Romeo 147 1.9 JTD with TI pack.
Too bad it's a diesel, but it's a company car and I had to pick a diesel. Its not the 140 bhp version, just the 115 bhp because I ran out of budget. The TI sports pach is really expensive but definitly worth it. It turns a normal, good looking hatchback into a black beauty. I got darkened back windows now too, makes it look even better!
 
I drive a late 80s RX7. It's pretty awesome; I've totally taken out the interior and made everything lighter. I also put in an intercooler to increase the boost pressure. :) It's way cool. 👍 When I get a new car, I'll do my best to turn my Mazda in to an SCCA project. :sly:
 
I used to have a Corolla Levin GT Apex AE86 in black and white. Just like Initial D, then I had a Civic Ferio SiR EG9 sedan in frost white. Now I have just ordered a JDM Integra Type R in Championship White from a dealer.Currently I have been running around in a JDM Honda RVF400R motorcycle which has served me well.
 
Have an '84 BMW 325e. I'm currently waxing 1 coat of wax into the un-clearcoated hood every night until its shiny :D. Eventually, I'm going to strip it down and repaint/clear it myself. The paint gun is at my uncle's house at the moment. Mine is the black one. :)

Click for bigger...

 
Its time for a very recent update..

This first video is me chasing down a heavily modified and dynoed 420hp C5 Corvette. (re-hosted) 5/29/05
Me chasing down 2 new C5 Corvettes

110 MPH drive by- After I passed new Mustang

Video of my girlfriend kissing me with some good luck. :wub: Also lets you hear the car idle too.
Video kissing good luck

THIS IS THE TRACK I WAS ON.
http://www.gingermanraceway.com/images/trackspecscolor.jpg


Here are some pics.




Cool ass pic of my nephew waving me in with the flag!!





 
That's a really awesome Camaro you have there. I love what you've done with it. BTW the first video doesn't work.
 
i doint drive and my dad doesnt own a car right now, he has company car! he lives on them!

currently Ford Galaxy in black with tinted windows.

next week rover 75, after that vauxhall astra :D
 
Quick_Nick
That's a really awesome Camaro you have there. I love what you've done with it. BTW the first video doesn't work.
Thanks bro. I re hosted the video of me chasing down the Corvettes that didnt work earlier. I will also update it in the the other thread.

Me chasing down 2 new C5 Corvettes
 
Nick T
Supercharged/intercooled IROC-Z
Jetta GL-S

I'm looking for an S4.
Been a while since I posted here I see...

Still have the Camaro...it's probably still in the same spot I left it when I posted the original message. Jetta is gone. Didn't buy an S4 (although I'm looking for one again...though I'll probably just end up with an A6). I ended up buying a 96 Mustang GT that I eventually gave to my dad when I bought my RX-8.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.
 
my 2 cars:

'04 Evo 8 GSR - BS (Bone Stock), Pioneer DEH-7400MP CD/MP3 player. i'm more concerned about learning to drive it at the limit rather than just throwing mods on it.
'94 Integra LS - TEIN SS height/dampening adjustable coilovers, Brembo brake rotors, Axxix Ultimates brake pads, K&N air. My first love and autocross car. Putting it up for sale though.
 
Just got back from the dealer.

2002 Subaru Impreza WRX. World Rally Blue Pearl. 48k mi. Aftermarket boost gauge, Rota wheels, Pirelli tires.

100_0806.jpg


100_0807.jpg


100_0808.jpg
 
Back