GTP Member's cars directory. What do you drive?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Avenger803
  • 4,043 comments
  • 411,375 views

Do you like your car?

  • My car is the best, much better than anyone else's!

    Votes: 477 34.8%
  • Yep, it always starts, doesn't cost much, and I like it.

    Votes: 565 41.3%
  • Well, it's kinda rusting, driving is kinda scary at times,doesn't look too good.

    Votes: 69 5.0%
  • It's in the junkyard, or will be soon.

    Votes: 13 0.9%
  • Car? what car?

    Votes: 245 17.9%

  • Total voters
    1,369
TVC
No offense but I have seen EK hatch backs that look better than any Acura I have seen...Especially the 2009 ones those are terrible.

Good for you, but I am not talking about any EK hatchbacks except stock, black ones....
 
Reventón;3266187
Good for you, but I am not talking about any EK hatchbacks except stock, black ones....

So you are comparing your car to a stock black Civic and saying it looks better? Okay that's great. That's not saying much since I don't think the EK civic really got any award based on looks. :boggled:
 
TVC
So you are comparing your car to a stock black Civic and saying it looks better? Okay that's great. That's not saying much since I don't think the EK civic really got any award based on looks. :boggled:

No, he was simply saying that it was somewhat a waste of time shooting the TL next to this stock non-performance-model EK.
 
TVC
So you are comparing your car to a stock black Civic and saying it looks better? Okay that's great. That's not saying much since I don't think the EK civic really got any award based on looks. :boggled:

I'm not saying a Civic looks better than my TL at all. I think some do, but those are modified. I do think, however, a stock black one like my friend's does not and irks me that he didn't put more time into our shoot. I basically just took pictures of my car next to your typical Civic. If I wanted to do that, I would have gone to Wal Mart and done so.
 
Time for my "even crappier than a stock EK Civic" to make another appearance in this thread, after now 5 years and 10 months of ownership, absolutely filthy, and half covered in morning frost. Alas around it's sixth anniversary with me I'll be replacing it for something else, but as my first car I'll always be fond of it. And there's no doubting it's a fantastic first car.

14012009287.jpg
 
It's not really worth modifying in any way. I'm happy to admit that it's just a tool to me, a means to an end, but it can still be fun to drive when I'm in the mood. Whether I'm commuting in it or going out for a blast on a country road I enjoy driving regardless.

My next car will likely get more attention and might see some modifications if I see fit.
 
Got a eg8 now, 5 speed. Its alot more fun to drive than the accord, even if it is less powerful.
 
BMW E36 M3... its got somewhere around 375-395 hp, and it is an autocross rocket! It sounds SO GOOD! :D
 
BMW E36 M3... its got somewhere around 375-395 hp, and it is an autocross rocket! It sounds SO GOOD! :D

What is the base engine and what have you done to it? Any other specs of the car? Photos are also welcome.
 
original hp I believe was somewhere around 250 and did 0-60 in about 6-6.5 sec. I can now do 0-60 around 5 secs (have gotten to 4.5, but im not sure how valid that figure is...) I taken about 75-100 lbs out already, but this summer I am going to try and take out some of the sound deadening (more engine noise!!👍). I get quite a laugh when i beat smug 50-somethings in their Mercedes-Benz/Audi/Jag off the line!:crazy:
 
original hp I believe was somewhere around 250 and did 0-60 in about 6-6.5 sec. I can now do 0-60 around 5 secs (have gotten to 4.5, but im not sure how valid that figure is...) I taken about 75-100 lbs out already, but this summer I am going to try and take out some of the sound deadening (more engine noise!!👍). I get quite a laugh when i beat smug 50-somethings in their Mercedes-Benz/Audi/Jag off the line!:crazy:

Oh c'mon! What have you done to the engine, swapped it? You say 250hp so it must be the US-spec (stroked 2.8) which has only 240hp stock. Is it 3.0 or 3.2?

EDIT: More specs or/and photos or it never happened.
 
Last edited:
I just recently got a Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo. Runs great. There's a laundry list of things I'm doing to it, mostly cosmetic, but in no time it will look just as good as it runs. =)

My first sports car <3
 
Im HONDA guy:sly:! Have 2 civics one EG9 almost stock lol and a eg6 with a K20 engine with some tricks :sly: but NA 👍
 
Got my first car w00t! 1990 Volkswagen Corrado G60. I'll try to post pics.
 
Im HONDA guy:sly:! Have 2 civics one EG9 almost stock lol and a eg6 with a K20 engine with some tricks :sly: but NA 👍

Pics of the swap or it didn't happen :p
 
As of November of last year, I am now driving a 2005 Mazdaspeed MX-5. I love it.

This is the only pic I have of it right now.



 
:)Pics of my 95, Volvo 960
IMG_0179ps.jpg

IMG_0189ps.jpg


HAHAHA......Yes another
2gunsfiring_v1.gif
"Bloody Volvo Driver"
 

Attachments

  • 12082008012.jpg
    12082008012.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 85
  • 06102008177.jpg
    06102008177.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 59
  • 12082008010.jpg
    12082008010.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 50
Car? What car?
 
My car is the best, much better than anyone else's!


I Wish! :guilty:
 
Want! I've always wanted some Honda hatch and put a K series in it, secretly, deep down. Sharp looking EG-6 for sure.

Hehe tnx m8:)! it has 281HP with (probably) less then 900kg :sly:! Has carbon hood, the front doors interior in also, the back (trunk??) and rear spoiler in carbon also! No seats at the back and only 2 buddy club seats in carbon:sly:! Days ago in a track day, passed a porche carrera 4S from the outside line 👍
 
I just got my first car yesterday, It's a 2004 fiat punto active sport in blue and I love it, looks very nice, got it for £2250.
 
Here's a couple snaps of my car how it looks now...

1996 BB4 Prelude

60786410_Scov8-L.jpg


54949671_ugztZ-L.jpg


54949687_GDhxh-L.jpg


54949715_iZz85-L.jpg
 
I love the front lip bro. 👍 Its giving that aggressive look
 
Like it all except the cross-drilled rotors. Just one of those things I am OCD about. Still, clean as hell looking car.
 
the fronts are actually only slotted and rears are dimpled, not fully X-drilled, but i guess they're similar.. ;-) thanks for comments!

54949676_F2ACw-L.jpg
 
Well, that is awesome then. Fronts should be slotted only as you really don't want those cracking or eating your pads. Fill the wheels nicely too, from what it looks like... making me want to upgrade the brakes on the MR-S now (which is pointless, since it already stops on a dime)
 
Back