• 161 comments
Tiny update to my livery for today ^^
5773712656270656004_0.jpg

5909383595043095052_0.jpg

5774279998228694540_0.jpg
Hope is not to much red-ish. :D
See you guys on track in a bit. ^^

Hi,

same procedure as last week, buying the car, no tuning beside tc and bb?

I'll join tonight if I didn't fall asleep before :dopey:

D.

Hi,

same procedure as last week, buying the car, no tuning beside tc and bb?

I'll join tonight if I didn't fall asleep before :dopey:

D.
Yes, and maybe put a livery on it. Room will open in 2hrs, races start 1hr after that.

This is just great, stuck on the grid 4 times in a row. Not a single issue in sport though :banghead: :mad:

Good to be racing with you guys again! :cheers:
Sorry I had to leave today, hopefully I'll come back stronger next time.
I'm a bit frustrated as I've been grinding the TT a bit this week, and now during the race, even though I messed up, I managed to improve my lap time considerably. Apparently, I've got some more grinding to do...
:gtpflag:

This is just great, stuck on the grid 4 times in a row. Not a single issue in sport though :banghead: :mad:
That really sucks for you man.
Big question is, why does it happen? If you would know that you could try and fix it at least.

@DeuxMilles if you have an issue with another driver in any official WRS race you need to first contact them about it in a private message. If that doesn't resolve things then you need to speak to the online stewards/admins privately, rather than publicly calling them out about it in this thread.

Hi,

you're right, I edited it out. Rest of the post can stand, won't hurt as it's just a reminder.

D.

We will again do 3 or 4 sprint races like Saturday in the Roadster @ Suzuka East on Wed for the EU and NA slot.

Wednesday December 13th, 2017

EU: 3:00 PM Eastern / 12:00 PM (noon) Pacific / 20:00 GMT / Check Local

NA: 10:00 PM Eastern / 07:00 PM Pacific / 03:00 GMT / Check Local

Track reset and group quali followed with a grid start.

Please post your interest for which race with 'yes' or 'maybe' here.

Back