GTP_WRS Pit Box : Want to chat? - Need help? Post here.

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 2,684 comments
Hi friends,

My brake pedal is dead. When I went to the track today I couldn't brake at all.
So, I have no idea when we'll meet again... I'm so upset... :(

Have fun with with WRS!

Hi,
Hi friends,

Have fun with with WRS!
I had a broken throttle on my t300. An email to thrustmaster solved it, they sent me a new pedalset. Give it a try.

D.

Hi friends,

Have fun with with WRS!
Maybe it is trying to tell you something. :)

Hi,

I had a broken throttle on my t300. An email to thrustmaster solved it, they sent me a new pedalset. Give it a try.

D.
Did they ask you to send back the old ones before they would send you the new ones? Just curious how they went about it.

I was not all that happy with the approach they used with me.

I had 2 wheel cooling fans blow up, and they asked for a video of the problem each time. But their solution is for you to do the work, and it's anything but easy. Probably 1 hour minimum to take everything apart and reassemble.

Then when the shift paddles went out on my F1 wheel for the second time, they asked to have it shipped back to them before they would do anything to help me.

Hi,

no. I explained the problem and sent a short video
They don't want the broken set back, I have it still here.

D.

Nice. 👍

Seems maybe they are learning from creating poor experiences with some folks like me.

Hi,

no. I explained the problem and sent a short video
They don't want the broken set back, I have it still here.

D.

Would be great if Logitech would do that. I'm waiting till Friday to go and get it replaced elsewhere as my throttle pedal's not working. I've had to stick with this for now haha

17799135_281138305631338_2790117831919327160_n.jpg

That's gotta be a comfortable footrest :lol: Don't get me wrong though, I like a bit of DIY 👍
It's actually surprisingly comfortable although I need to use old school shoes because the clutch is much harder because of the angle. For some reason I'm actually faster like this on GTR2 so I'm sticking with it when they're replaced 👍

It's actually surprisingly comfortable although I need to use old school shoes because the clutch is much harder because of the angle. For some reason I'm actually faster like this on GTR2 so I'm sticking with it when they're replaced 👍
I drive barefoot in my rig, so I could never do that. :scared:

So it sounds like you wired the clutch to be the throttle when you inverted it? Or are you configuring something on PC?

(February)
Suddenly saw 0 photos and replays in-game. Salvage got them back, although I thought I had more pics, especially considering stats. This was quite annoying for a moment during which I didn't remember the capability. Sort of ironic because I hadn't yet made a backup of my current attempt of a lap.
It seems this helped - based on a modest number of hours or tries, the game now performs better in an online lobby, though QM is still hit and miss.

@epic_apri_39 Earlier today I was wondering "which shoes are old school?" but now I read it again as "school shoes". :lol:

EDK
I drive barefoot in my rig, so I could never do that. :scared:

So it sounds like you wired the clutch to be the throttle when you inverted it? Or are you configuring something on PC?
I've done it in the game.

EDK
:lol:

No replay from them yet?
After wasting the time with playstore.com, I wrote to Thrustmaster.

They asked for a video, SN picture and invoice. All sent and after another day they put me to work for them (no payment of course). :odd: :lol:

They sent instructions for me to how to check the pedal contacts (visually, because they didn't said else). No proofs or other info was requested about that. Just another day wasted.

Today, they said that in a few days 👎 I'll receive a delivery slip instructions for sending the pedal set (I think not the wheel too) for repairs. So, the video above...

:cheers:

They sent instructions for me to how to check the pedal contacts (visually, because they didn't said else). No proofs or other info was requested about that. Just another day wasted.

Today, they said that in a few days 👎 I'll receive a delivery slip instructions for me to send the pedal set (I think not the wheel too) for repairs. So, the video above...
Yes, that's the Thrustmaster service I know. And the reason I will never buy one of their products again.

After wasting the time with playstore.com, I wrote to Thrustmaster.

They asked for a video, SN picture and invoice. All sent and after another day they put me to work for them (no payment of course). :odd: :lol:

Today, they said that in a few days 👎 I'll receive a delivery slip instructions for sending the pedal set (I think not the wheel too) for repairs. So, the video above...

I see your avatar has changed.

Is that a good sign, or a bad one? :lol:

EDK
I see your avatar has changed.

Is that a good sign, or a bad one? :lol:

The good: I've sent the pedal set yesterday to France, how they've instructed.

The bad: I can't race and that hurts. :grumpy: I already have lost 7 days. The shipment will arrive to them in another 7 days... If I'll do the maths further on I'll have headaches again. :ouch: :D

Edit: The ugly: avatar. :lol:

Back