GTP_WRS Pit Box : Want to chat? - Need help? Post here.

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 2,684 comments
I've been meaning to ask this for a while but kept forgetting, so here goes:

Since GTPlanet is now covering a wide range of racing games, are there any plans to expand the WRS to other games?

Mental support... That's what I'm here for. :P

I think while you were driving that, Patrick and I were talking to the old guy from Boise, ID with the new-from-Stuttgart blue Porsche boxter, who grew up in my hometown Helena, MT. :crazy:

I like how we left the Le Mans yellow camping stickers on. :D

GT6 stats as of today. Looking forward to moving on to GT Sport, and getting a new GTP_WRS up!

20171005_211818.jpg

Avg 68 kph.. :lol:

(migrated)
Sweet little Rally car. Almost forgot about this.

GT5​

So an early competition was on dirt on GT5 as well as GT6... I don't know if GT Sport has a day-1 dirt track. I must have seen a track list, but it doesn't hold my interest for I'm not getting a new console. :)

Did you have a track that you ran multiple times and seemed to be not very successful? Maybe you even (still) like the track?

Well, as for myself...
#195: relative hc 0.030
#173: relative hc 0.162
#135: relative hc 1.261
#98: relative hc 0.923
#61: relative hc 0.501
#26: relative hc 0.375

20171024_085423.jpg
I wonder what the track limit rules in GT Sport WRS are going to be. All is now FIA based but apparently they feel that rumble strips are not track. Your thoughts?

View attachment 683205 I wonder what the track limit rules in GT Sport WRS are going to be. All is now FIA based but apparently they feel that rumble strips are not track. Your thoughts?
In Daily Races and Campaign, I saw that the rumble strips are definitely track, which makes very much sense to me.

It’s the driver’s choice if to use them or not, taking account of that they are not always very friendly.

Cheers

Edit: Sadly Verstappen had too many wheels out of the rumble strips.
604B7774-DA6A-43CE-BC42-33F8AE5E5D0E.jpeg

Last edited:
View attachment 683205 I wonder what the track limit rules in GT Sport WRS are going to be. All is now FIA based but apparently they feel that rumble strips are not track. Your thoughts?

At the real-time of viewing it I saw nothing wrong. With the onboard replay I saw a decent cut of track limits. So I would also give Verstappen a penalty. My problem with the FIA and the stewards is that they don't even know the word consistency and their dictionary doesn't contain it either.

In WRS rules, including the red-white curb in the track it could have been another story :lol:

But anyways ... main question stays if, when composing track rules for GT Sport WRS, we will follow FIA and how PD implemented track boundaries or stick to the GT6 rules.

Back