GTP_WRS Pit Box : Want to chat? - Need help? Post here.

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 2,684 comments
Hello
sorry for my poor English, I'm french ^^
in "GTP Weekly Race Time Series Trials", can you explain to me how you do to check if the chosen car is from the garage or not, please ?

Hello
sorry for my poor English, I'm french ^^
in "GTP Weekly Race Time Series Trials", can you explain to me how you do to check if the chosen car is from the garage or not, please ?

For now the Time Trials are running under an honour system whilst our Moderators work on ways to perform the automated verification that we had with previous version of the GT series.

Last edited:
For now the Time Trials are running under an honour system whilst the our Moderators work on ways to perform the automated verification that we had with previous version of the GT series.
Thank you for your answer
it seemed to me that there is no way to see if it's a garage car or not at the moment
it's a shame because there will always be cheaters

it seemed to me that there is no way to see if it's a garage car or not at the moment

I really hope those who want to cheat don't try to do this in the WRS because we have some highly skilled Moderators and members in the WRS who will spot anyone who tries to cheat the rules.

I regret to say though that you are correct and there will always be those who value winning over participating and will try anything to gain an advantage but rest assured they will get caught.

Yeah, and it happened on GT5 and we caught them.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...-of-member-replays.285052/page-3#post-8677565

We're doing our best with what we have. The alternative would be to wait for changes that PD are unlikely to make.

We did that with GT5, and it just caused long delays before we finally released the WRS with a system very similar to what we are doing currently.

Moving this reply

Is there a way to change the wheel lock settings on T150?
Hold Mode button, then hit left or right on the D-pad, works on T500. But it resets a lot, so not really worth it.

---
Y'all are in trouble. :mischievous:

full

Hi guys,

Does anyone know if in GT Sport the replays saving is limited? I got a message yesterday saying that I have to free up disks pace to save the replay. I have plenty of free disk space (about ~700GB) on my Playstation. I also have saved a lot of replays.

It wasn't a mistake - I had to delete one replay to save a new one. Weird. :boggled:

Hi guys,

Does anyone know if in GT Sport the replays saving is limited? I got a message yesterday saying that I have to free up disks pace to save the replay. I have plenty of free disk space (about ~700GB) on my Playstation. I also have saved a lot of replays.

It wasn't a mistake - I had to delete one replay to save a new one. Weird. :boggled:

Yes there is a limit and oddly it has nothing to do with the space you have on your PS4 hard drive. Don't hold me to this but I think the limit is 100 replays so you do need to make sure that you are really good at clearing old replays out. 👍

Last edited:
Yes there is a limit and oddly it has nothing to do with the space you have on your PS4 hard drive. Don't hold me to this but I think the limit is 100 replays so you do need to make sure that you are really good at clearing old replays out. 👍
Thank you! 👍 It’s a relief knowing that it’s not an issue of my installed product.

Has anyone tested if shared replays stay shared and avaliable even if they are deleted from the non-shared replay library?

Has anyone tested if shared replays stay shared and avaliable even if they are deleted from the non-shared replay library?

Yes and the shared replay stays, I accidentally deleted one of mine but managed to get it back from the GT Sport site by adding it to my favourites :)

I search for all the WRS replays for a given week in the Discover section on my home screen and a list populates of say 30 WRS replays and then I watch a single replay. When the replay is finished or if I exit the replay, I am sent back to my GTS home screen on the PS4 and I have to start the entire search process over again...is this normal? :(

I would like to go back to my previous search results and watch another replay but I can't figure out how to do that without entering all the information again! :confused:

Thank you for any help on this!

:cheers:

I search for all the WRS replays for a given week in the Discover section on my home screen and a list populates of say 30 WRS replays and then I watch a single replay. When the replay is finished or if I exit the replay, I am sent back to my GTS home screen on the PS4 and I have to start the entire search process over again...is this normal? :(

I would like to go back to my previous search results and watch another replay but I can't figure out how to do that without entering all the information again! :confused:

Try to add the replays to your collection and the you can watch them with no need to search for them, you'll have them in your library, tab replays, and your collection(one time hit R1 button)

So annoying but yes that's the way it works. I also hate that it doesn't remember your last search arguments :rolleyes:

A question if I may of G29 users in the WRS community.

What FFB settings do you use on the G29 especially FFB wheel sensitivity. I have mine at 7 presently as I believe higher is better but have seen suggestions should be as low as 2.

Torque is set at 2 as need to be careful don't strain my arms - clearing snow on the 1 day of snow in Southern Uk has already had an effect !

A question if I may of G29 users in the WRS community.

What FFB settings do you use on the G29 especially FFB wheel sensitivity. I have mine at 7 presently as I believe higher is better but have seen suggestions should be as low as 2.

Torque is set at 2 as need to be careful don't strain my arms - clearing snow on the 1 day of snow in Southern Uk has already had an effect !

Might be worth taking a look over here also https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/your-g29-settings-and-q-about-the-clutch.370084/

Back