GTP_WRS Pit Box : Want to chat? - Need help? Post here.

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 2,684 comments
So I been having some G27 throttle flickering in the past week. The throttle would simply flucturate between 100% and 50%, mostly staying on 50% eventhough it was fully pressed, and only re-applying the pedal would removed the issue.. untill the next straight.

Had my brother over to look at it. We had the option to either clean the gas potentiometer (the devide that registers the pedal pressure applied) or swaping it with the clutch potentiometer. Sadly we couldn't find his soldering devide, so we had to clean it out. Problem solved :D

Last edited:
So I been having some G27 throttle flickering in the past week. The throttle would simply flucturate between 100% and 50%, mostly staying on 50% eventhough it was fully pressed, and only re-applying the pedal would removed the issue.. untill the next straight.

Had my brother over to look at it. We had the option to either clean the gas potentiometer (the devide that registers the pedal pressure applied) or swaping it with the clutch potentiometer. Sadly we couldn't find his soldering devide, so we had to clean it out. Problem solved :D

Had the same issue with my g29, swapped pedals and no more issues

Would someone please verify myself and GTP_Frank for week 17!!

Frank's will not be up until around mid-day today. As soon as it's up I'll find and verify. Gayle if you can get yours up before the deadline I'll happily check it but like Larry indicated I couldn't find yours.

Last edited:
Frank's will not be up until around mid-day today. As soon as it's up I'll find and verify. Gayle if you can get yours up before the deadline I'll happily check it but like Larry indicated I couldn't find yours.
It's under My PSN, GTP_GDS

I re-installed GTSport 2 days ago and it wiped my replays, so they are gone. I can't seem to retrieve them either. Took me 12 hrs to download update 1.15 etc. Sorry for the confusion.

Thats a bummer. Do you know what you did wrong? I'm planning on re installing it soon as well, just not sure its worth the hassle for an ssd.

Thats a bummer. Do you know what you did wrong? I'm planning on re installing it soon as well, just not sure its worth the hassle for an ssd.

Beware, I had to do a re-install the same as Gayle and lost every replay and in game photo I had. I managed to get some replays back that I had shared but most were lost forever.

I have no idea what you can do to prevent them going other than sharing every one to the PD servers and then adding them back to your collection after the reinstall

No that's what I meant. Maybe one should save the replays to a flash drive also!!

Regrettably you can't so that anymore Gayle. The replays seem to be stored in with the game data and saving that off to an external library defeats the object of doing a re-install as restoring game data would restore the old version of the game too and you'd be back at square one

p.s. my post above was in reply to @dranddad ;)

I've not tried this yet, if you share your replay I think they go into the capture gallery. then go to CG (capture gallery) find your replay and copy to (USB) flash drive

Then one of the thingies in system storage lets you import from usb.

You'll have to try saving just one replay. Then try to import that back again, I'm wound up like a clock at the moment to many opiate pain killers and max strength caffeine. Pretty sure you can do it, it's just messy how to get there

Edit: Just did the first part saved to usb drive.
Then to load the data back on I think is in application saved data management to load back into system storage.

Man I had 4 hours sleep was up at 0430 high on meds and you think i can get my head round this :crazy:

Last edited:
I've not tried this yet, if you share your replay I think they go into the capture gallery. then go to CG (capture gallery) find your replay and copy to (USB) flash drive

Then one of the thingies in system storage lets you import from usb.

You'll have to try saving just one replay. Then try to import that back again, I'm wound up like a clock at the moment to many opiate pain killers and max strength caffeine. Pretty sure you can do it, it's just messy how to get there

Edit: Just did the first part saved to usb drive.
Then to load the data back on I think is in application saved data management to load back into system storage.

Man I had 4 hours sleep was up at 0430 high on meds and you think i can get my head round this :crazy:

Sorry, being a bit dense but don't understand why that would work. You can't restore those saved replays to the game from your USB as there's no mechanism for that.

The only place I'm aware of where you can save and restore replays from is the PD servers and by restore I mean select the replay on the PD server and add it to your collection.

I shared my WRS TT event replay (best lap replay) first time with information included in result thread which I managed.
Then I didn't find any information how to get other drivers replays for checking. After while I find out how to find them but would be nice if result thread had information how to find other's replays and get them for checking.

I shared my WRS TT event replay (best lap replay) first time with information included in result thread which I managed.
Then I didn't find any information how to get other drivers replays for checking. After while I find out how to find them but would be nice if result thread had information how to find other's replays and get them for checking.

Point noted and perhaps the better place would be in the FAQ?

I think logical place would be thread as there is info how to share your own replays.

I think logical place would be thread as there is info how to share your own replays.

The information you are asking for is already in the FAQ and we don't really want to add more to the opening posts that is not directly relevant to the TT. The general view is that they are already too wordy and this would only be making the situation worse.

By all means read the FAQ and if you think there needs to be more added there then let me know.

Just checked FAQ and found the info now. Maybe just put info to the thread to check FAQ how to check replays with link to FAQ thread :)

T500 works, cool! :D It was a 24GB update but only a small part of that was new (bugfixes). Looks like it was a rollup of all previous patches. Servers were back online about 1.5hrs into the maintenance.

Mine didn't have the Copying phase after the download phase, it just started straight up into GTS.

T500 works, cool! :D It was a 24GB update but only a small part of that was new (bugfixes). Looks like it was a rollup of all previous patches. Servers were back online about 1.5hrs into the maintenance.

Mine didn't have the Copying phase after the download phase, it just started straight up into GTS.

Thanks Lucas.

"The GT Sport game data download is 43 GB in size" That makes this around half the size in a update fixes and a few goodies, wow

I'll update mine now, never know it may make me a little quicker :D new broom and all that.;)

Last edited:
Back