GTP_WRS Pit Box : Want to chat? - Need help? Post here.

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 2,684 comments
Its very hard, omg... Twsted and using madmax's 2 and 2 configs

Today improved my time in the first 40 driving school missions, but...

When I tried to make a lap at currently daily C (gr3 brand hatch), I was 3 seconds slower than my ds4 time ,as I am slower everywhere else but the driving school.

Feels bad, I usually learn everything pretty fast, and already two days struggling ...

My settings I use are...

Controller Sensitivity 10
FFB Torque 4
FFB Sensitivity 5
I switched to a wheel in December. It took 3 or 4 days to really feel good with it. Within a week I was 1 sec faster than I was with a DS4. Turn in earlier than you did with the sticks. The brakes took the longest for me to figure out. You will find that several cars and corners you only need half pedal. If you aren't already, teach urself to use left foot for brake. Just remember, it takes a while to learn the wheel. I am not perfect with it. I am just starting to figure out throttle control and decent shifting. I can't shift Gr3 and Gr1 cars well at all yet. Just keep at it, take breaks, and don't get frustrated

Well sony won't send me a email why i got banned and i sent them a email for the reason behind it and nothing cam back for it. I think the banned was for modding on ps3

BBradydrop (1).jpg

:lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

My favorite part is the Eagles ran a similar play on 4th and goal and converted later in the game.

Now mind you I was routing against the Eagles after the butt kicking they gave my Vikings, but at the same time it is fun to see the Patriots fail.

Hey guys, been a while. Wasn't planning on getting back into this, but popped in for a look and saw week 13, and all the familiar faces and suddenly felt the urge to compete pretty strongly. I'm just wondering if anyone is using the g27 with gt sport, or if a new wheel is required, in which case I doubt I'll get back in. I had used it with Project Cars, but want to make sure it's still an option before I buy the game. Good to see wrs going strong.

I use the G27 with GT sport, but it isn't compatible. I'm using gimx.fr with a raspberry pi to bypass it. I bought the USB adaptor from the same site and already had a raspberry pi around.

I believe there are two alternatives to gimx, I just don't know about those. Pretty happy with gimx, though it sometimes randomly shuts down the wheel (happened 5 times in ~300 hours of use). Also haven't figured out how to map the lower two buttons on the wheel. Have been meaning to ask in the hardware section for that.

I use the G27 with GT sport, but it isn't compatible. I'm using gimx.fr with a raspberry pi to bypass it. I bought the USB adaptor from the same site and already had a raspberry pi around.

I believe there are two alternatives to gimx, I just don't know about those. Pretty happy with gimx, though it sometimes randomly shuts down the wheel (happened 5 times in ~300 hours of use). Also haven't figured out how to map the lower two buttons on the wheel. Have been meaning to ask in the hardware section for that.
Thank you, I have used gimx with PCars, and thought it worked well, just wanted to make sure it's still an option

I've been wondering. What's that little dot that some people (including me) have after their username?:confused: Searched around a bit, but haven't found an answer.

Guys, hello there. I hope I’m posting that in the right place. I saw the word “questions” in the title and felt like droping some (questions) here.

I know there’s a thread dedicated to explain all the “how to” things related to WRS, but I couldn’t understand something there.

- how do I send the videos with my hot laps tryouts? Is it here in the Forum? Is it through PSN?

- is it mandatory to take part in every weekly time trial? I noticed ther’s some sort of a rank going on, what happens when you skip a week?

Thanks in adv. Sorry if it’s the wrong spot for these questions.

Guys, hello there. I hope I’m posting that in the right place. I saw the word “questions” in the title and felt like droping some (questions) here.

I know there’s a thread dedicated to explain all the “how to” things related to WRS, but I couldn’t understand something there.

- how do I send the videos with my hot laps tryouts? Is it here in the Forum? Is it through PSN?

- is it mandatory to take part in every weekly time trial? I noticed ther’s some sort of a rank going on, what happens when you skip a week?

Thanks in adv. Sorry if it’s the wrong spot for these questions.
There's a bit of an overview at the start of each race thread. Example here:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gtp_wrs-week-18-rosso-prancer.376551/

We share replays using the in game share feature and tags, which makes them available to other drivers. We do that AFTER the event deadline.

Once you participate in 3 events with verified replays, you will be placed in a division. No obligation to participate every week, or any week.

Participate as often as you'd like and just be prepared to share your replays, especially those first 3 events, as that's required for those.

EDK
There's a bit of an overview at the start of each race thread. Example here:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gtp_wrs-week-18-rosso-prancer.376551/

We share replays using the in game share feature and tags, which makes them available to other drivers. We do that AFTER the event deadline.

Once you participate in 3 events with verified replays, you will be placed in a division. No obligation to participate every week, or any week.

Participate as often as you'd like and just be prepared to share your replays, especially those first 3 events, as that's required for those.

Many thanx my friend for the reply. Cheers

Folks some of us are experiencing issues with the latest update 1.15 and the Thrustmater T500RS in that they have become completely unresponsive.

Just posting here to get the word around but have no idea what if anything we can do other than wait for PD to fix if they accept responsibility of course.

Update just received from Thrustmaster

"Following the game?s last update (1.15), the T500RS is no longer recognized by the game. We are working with Polyphony Digital to solve the issue.A new update for the game will be released shortly and will solve this bug.

We rest at your disposal for any other inquiries.
"

I am back from spending over a month in Nicaragua...:eek: I really missed the WRS and look forward to jumping back in to the TT but it looks like Easter will consume all of my time this weekend. I will try a late run on Monday at Monza...:) I did the CE Monza last night after the update and I had quite a bit of rust that needed to be knocked off - Gr.3 cars are not my strong suit.:nervous: I eventually got a Gold time but I am way, way down on my friends list...

Sorry to read about the TM T500RS wheel problems...:ouch: I sure hope PD fixes this problem ASAP!

On a positive note, I am happy to see @Mr P back...👍👍

:cheers:

I hope so too, playing with that DS4 controller thingy which I've not used in, well some years, I look like a dyslexic bally dancer waving it round on motion detection.
Ashamed to admit I did my daily workout yesterday with the Mazda VGT on Blue Moon oval becuz DS4. :lol: Something about the controller design doesn't work with my hands, as after a few laps I find I had to pause to reposition fingers on the triggers, as it was about to slip out of my hands. If this T500 problem lasts much longer, I'll probably try to switch back to right-stick forward for gas and square for brake, which was how I did it before I got the DFGT on GT5. I guess if you have the DriveHub, the T500 can be made to work on 1.15.

I am back from spending over a month in Nicaragua...:eek: I really missed the WRS and look forward to jumping back in to the TT but it looks like Easter will consume all of my time this weekend. I will try a late run on Monday at Monza...:) I did the CE Monza last night after the update and I had quite a bit of rust that needed to be knocked off - Gr.3 cars are not my strong suit.:nervous: I eventually got a Gold time but I am way, way down on my friends list...

Sorry to read about the TM T500RS wheel problems...:ouch: I sure hope PD fixes this problem ASAP!

On a positive note, I am happy to see @Mr P back...👍👍

:cheers:

Welcome home Larry, great to see you made it in one piece :cheers:

UPDATE: PD have posted an notice saying that they are working on a fix to the T500RS and some sound issues caused by the update

The Sound!!! issues is me 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 wheel why don't you work.

I take it all back PD you are the best thing since sliced bread :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Edit. Anyone got a magic wand or some pixie dust that will transform my DS4 into a T300

Back