GTP_WRS Pit Box : Want to chat? - Need help? Post here.

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 2,684 comments
hqdefault.jpg

You will join in the fun.

41lhu-qZCTL._SX385_.jpg

Try each weeks WRS Time Trial with your VR headset
This is just a bit of fun and not an official WRS event in any way
That makes two of us so far Larry. I'm sure there are a good number of WRS members that have these already, putting the quality to one side it would be a good way of getting value for money out of your purchase. Also showing interest in VR may help in more update from PD, I'd love to be around when we all race in VR.

This is just a list to gather names of members that would be interested in VR fun.

Show your interest please.

List so far.

@dranddad
@Bass Addict
@Gravitron

Last edited:
What do you guys think about first laps at Le Mans? It's great we can use it now, but it feels like they rushed to publish without proper finishing. The environment looks empty and the surface feels very flat. But perhaps it is just me, or maybe they did a lot of tree cutting since the previous version and put down a lot of smooth tarmac.

What do you guys think about first laps at Le Mans? It's great we can use it now, but it feels like they rushed to publish without proper finishing. The environment looks empty and the surface feels very flat. But perhaps it is just me, or maybe they did a lot of tree cutting since the previous version and put down a lot of smooth tarmac.

I agree it looks to be unrealistic unless the ACO have done a lot of work in the last year to remove everything from the track. The most stark area to me was Arnage where there should be lots of trees and some buildings but there isn't or if there is I missed them.

I agree it looks to be unrealistic unless the ACO have done a lot of work in the last year to remove everything from the track. The most stark area to me was Arnage where there should be lots of trees and some buildings but there isn't or if there is I missed them.
I threw the old Alpine around there and had fun.

I know you've been there to watch the race many times in real life.

I threw the old Alpine around there and had fun.

I know you've been there to watch the race many times in real life.

Actually I've been round the track several times too...The last time was in a 1973 Lotus Europa Special Edition.

The track just feels lifeless by comparison to real life

Accident avoidance towards the end, my mate was sniffing breakfast from Arnage :lol:

Last edited:
How can i add a name with link to a reply? :confused:

For adding names you have to use the :@: symbol in front of the GTPlanet user name for example my User name here is Argon so to tag me simply type
:@:Argon

@Argon hey Mike

To link to a previous post then in the top right hand corner of every post there is a unique identifier yours for example says #2292 and if you click on that then it will spin up a box with a URL. Copy that URL (the one in the top box) and using the insert link the chain link symbol from this editor insert the URL into the box the chain link icon gives you and you end up with something that looks like -> https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...d-help-post-here.112001/page-77#post-12350143

if you want to get really clever then in your edited post you could write something like

See your post > here <

If you highlight the word "here" before clicking the chain link icon and inserting the copied URL then your highlighted word becomes a clickable link

Hope that helps, if not shout up :cheers:

Where did all the D1 gold racers go? and is there any sign of a system better than the trust system coming any time soon? I miss racing these events and patiently waiting for some kind of light at the end of the tunnel to make it appealing again :)

Probable reply .... Keep waiting Ron! :D:tup:

Where did all the D1 gold racers go? and is there any sign of a system better than the trust system coming any time soon? I miss racing these events and patiently waiting for some kind of light at the end of the tunnel to make it appealing again :)

Probable reply .... Keep waiting Ron! :D:tup:
I would Assume FIA Ron.

I know the wheel discussion has been had many times, but I'm wondering what the most reliable wheel, pedal combo might be. I'm going to start looking at reviews, but I figure this crew is about the best group to get input from. Not sure if i can convince my wife I need another wheel, but it might be time to start my propaganda machine.

I know the wheel discussion has been had many times, but I'm wondering what the most reliable wheel, pedal combo might be. I'm going to start looking at reviews, but I figure this crew is about the best group to get input from. Not sure if i can convince my wife I need another wheel, but it might be time to start my propaganda machine.
On my 2nd g29, first one went crazy resetting itself and never worked right again. 2nd one was great but a problem with the gas pedal being intermittent. So I swapped the pedals from my first one and everything has been great so far.

Back