GTP_WRS Pit Box : Want to chat? - Need help? Post here.

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 2,684 comments

676309-8d3645f5bc864e9d5790353253b364d1.jpg

Hey guys,
are there any exploits in online racing that I don't know about?
I do circuit experience and finish it all gold. Then I race on the same track online and finish 30 seconds behind the first place. Is it just my driving, or is there any secret trick that I don't know about?

676309-8d3645f5bc864e9d5790353253b364d1.jpg

Hey guys,
are there any exploits in online racing that I don't know about?
I do circuit experience and finish it all gold. Then I race on the same track online and finish 30 seconds behind the first place. Is it just my driving, or is there any secret trick that I don't know about?
The game's bar is certainly not high enough when compared to real racers. Your driving will improve given enough practice, but online daily races are too cut-throat for a learning environment. I'd suggest you join us for our weekly races, which mirror that week's time trial. Go here to get started https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gtp_wrs-online-comprehensive-guide-new-members-start-here.235296/

The time trials the races are based on here

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gtp_wrs-registration-gt-sport-new-members-start-here.313756/

Hope this helps and you are more than welcome to join us 👍

The game's bar is certainly not high enough when compared to real racers. Your driving will improve given enough practice, but online daily races are too cut-throat for a learning environment. I'd suggest you join us for our weekly races, which mirror that week's time trial. Go here to get started https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gtp_wrs-online-comprehensive-guide-new-members-start-here.235296/

The time trials the races are based on here

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gtp_wrs-registration-gt-sport-new-members-start-here.313756/

Hope this helps and you are more than welcome to join us 👍
Thanks again. I submitted my registration already.

That is 4pm cst for me and I usually NEVER make it home before that

@suprajef Jef 4 pm is 10 pm gmt. You would only just make it, we started at 10.07 gmt last night as Joe (pigpin13) had a little something to do. The main thing I try to do is finish the same day for our EU member. Going past Midnight is not fair on them when they have to get up next morning.

But I'm sure if you or others say your coming, they would agree to wait 10 minutes.

Thats about as fair as I can say really. Time Zone hey :boggled:

As I said above, if any of you wish to run the event at a more suitable time from our US members by all means do so.

You'll find some of the race events a little different emphasis on fun, but from the comments it seems to be agreeable to the pallet, like a good steak.

Last edited:
Hi Gents.​

East vs West Event.
N3QuzAj5Z8ImYdKmThSjoWVbjO5LxUOL1y8akl1N13gNaDt6218sKFzqvjRyJh74kApd9g2VZbZvDddsUuG7DcPfrcG3LBfPN3U-KRHCn8S7aXKUTnkQ8civF2UMKLrmsbz-JgtVC0NXB-Ior9WG8EVkYrybgu35U41MicqYSjwYWUZ_KucpG4f2fKHTOgr6csM60XOA4ok2Lj3cHo5PBP_-IcAvLsm2oGHcAjA2i8vuFlwYgKDTeqqZaynZXf6f30xux1Su_l2PCXqesMrYGaONq6K1Z-uc5d0EnISe0128hoD7_9MSPTveVwUMvWCLzh_LvP1NFZAfP2lw8kvhJi3vMrWtOD9INSK20mPK6Kp1MhZPF734Yhu51uhH3M23I9jTALie-NcpDetDedL_HZqjiYWUT2MeRdeuko11wvNBNVMyQ8NapXbMxpXeUAJO5nlBVjm4D96tHoDpik-teUtRmH7jPni465a5UMLbX7WQp_bYqqXBOd0GHRJl96i-a8hpXACIpi8VHeq2lV7Kve545qIW7KHBty5QZJMwfHm09qRyMW5uDydAmAlEodjrFypBnxatPn3PHRuefw_MV19J8OseUxtKLs5SJb66lnkkCIWhJhYyt6GGmr-lLPtbcGg-AZI-CkiBxwrnKWd4IVXokruQYXE=w1628-h1085-no

Your WRS Members are in need of your help and support. Thursday Fun Night is putting on a East vs West Event and a large number of your fellow members are taking part, problem is the West (America's) are struggling for support for this Fun event.

East vs West participants look like this. (Free Time available that is)

GTP_Roamer --------- (Americas)
Bassaddicition -------- (Americas)
Pigpin13 -------------- (Americas)
Ruddracer ------------ (Americas)

MrCooper ------------ (eu/uk)
Hirnsauger69 -------- (eu/uk)
Renrag39 ------------ (eu/uk)
MikeyLCR ------------ (eu/uk)
Cobani --------------- (eu/uk)
Monoha -------------- (eu/uk)
dranddad ------------ (eu/uk)
fastnload ------------ (??)

As you can see the Americas are really in need of your help. It is shaping up to be a great TFN event, at the moment it's planed for once a month so a no commitment event, we know our lives change from day to day, it would be nice if our fellow WRS members could find some support.

Thanks Phillip.

@Randy thanks for the reply and interest.

Room opens 9pm gmt race time we try for 10pm gmt.
But that means 11pm EU time, in the interests of our WRS and non wrs members we like to finish at least in the same day 11:59 eu time.

Some weeks when hosted by US member, like last week it ran on with new upcoming events. I'll let them reply on how good the night turned out for entertainment.

If it's multi race events members can join any time, or pop in any time as it may run afterwards

As we try to run three time zones it's hard, each TFN night the member make the effort as it's turns out good fun, but don't ask me ask them, it's their tfn not mine.

Sorry reply long but maybe help other know how much effort the tfn members put in.

Personally I think they are fantastic, best company I've had for a long time.

Cheers guys phillip.

List of Upcoming events you may like to check out. February.
News: East vs West event will be added once finalised.

Last edited:
On a different note ...
I am using a fantastic rig for my PS4 setup with a bucket seat, wheel and pedals.
Now I want to buy an XBOX so I can also play Forza.
But the Logitech wheel is unfortunately not cross-platform.
Is there anyone who has dealt with this situation already?
ps. I don't want to use a controller :)

Announcement for fellow WRS members.

Thursday fun night is now starting it's 7th race week, in that time we've had some wrs members come to TFN and test lobbies, but were unable to stay due to work commitments with the late start time.

If I'm hosting on a TFN I'll open the lobby an hour earlier for members that can't make the later start time. :mad: It reminds me of working a double shift just to earn a crust. :crazy:

This weeks event Samba/Beetle

AF1QipModF7zsqNc8cwuN0Fgp15JH-7OmyAvbjHY9tLd

Last edited:
Random thought from an old guy with too much bailies in his coffee :lol:

With the coming changes to FIA's regulations for prototype replacement by hypercar's do you think any "VISION" engineering teams are working on real car's? :confused::lol:

Not a big fan but does this mean the Tomahawk is about to become a real car???:eek:

:cheers::gtpflag:

Want to join your fellow members in casual fun.

We're re-visiting Tokyo in the Gr2 again, by request of those that missed it at an earlier start time, double shift again.

Room opening at 19:00 gmt

2lPOOuIVETO83vlsNbJLgeQf6EkrS4eNxbIpI9o6IFn-yLuxbJyHG-pbJPwBV20G0I7RJaeDFVO7K3r4cHQIAUAVv9-E_qG6M-ZJ9GodMXabEPD71MJ4_K4X2PGGhv8yYiKPf1t0pl_etIK8NXRCbz74ed__siLUGY655pFHDwOGxZub1Z6Ni87DXedMzmvI5yA0qTt72a58bINV4ZpvRzg-1_kjcfiNo4KO_UgJ-RTDgdSCv0DM0oZsNZ47ic32j_z-yexP-LhbhCbiafI_WhO-xYpvahBLGtP5rOpxkmCp_aPCAgAIr4IjRO1aCWy7517FGjKr4hiUCR88qO0geyqQ2Kk-cZnt2C86RT72GyoWO9-wIgBmVBacYNNK-C4TdHfyrppzCLJRsmI2lV0j3hX88gx55p_Tsj--V9f7aKPpXJ-uH5uq_beXdF-vh9yDZAAwPFiGP0J_jgHjruyphgYcSGXDUsNCjBTbuKMr0HoM7gq9yrwrjAIKd0g3S0A4FhxzhojUGnnOHgJz0Udegrng9CJ20gsRcvgpIwfcRu0ehV_nGRsbKNZKXK7malE_BFMaQgXrQjK98TRTotpndisdqg9VzFqZORINfdzj47fkOjSBRk7M5xmtYaT0NDDB2ElztFdXxlBigKSTtoBBx857E5upKlE=w1929-h1085-no

It's fast it's furious, but good fun.​

So, question asked for the millionth time but which one is the most accurate cam view?
I like cockpit for the authenticity but it can be very limiting.
Then I use bumper cam but I feel like I am not playing the game with all that eye candy.

So, question asked for the millionth time but which one is the most accurate cam view?
I like cockpit for the authenticity but it can be very limiting.
Then I use bumper cam but I feel like I am not playing the game with all that eye candy.
Hey there! Bumper cam all the way for me, never been able to be any good with other view...

Back