What's your real life ride?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice ride sjaak... love Clio V6 :)

Mine...

2000 911 Carerra 2, 6spd

911 1.jpg 911 2.jpg

2008 Mondeo 2.2tdci Titanium X

mondeo 2.jpg

The Mondeo is my company car and is just 6 weeks old. The 911 is my baby :)

I have a 2001 VW Jetta as a daily driver.

For fun I have a 1991 Jeep XJ (Cherokee) with 245K miles. Top speed is about 65. After that it feels like its going to shake itself apart. It actually accelerates faster than the Jetta because of the big inline 6 cyl engine. But that engine (and the aerodynamics of a brick) means it gets about 14 mpg. As for cornering, um yeah, it will go around corners... eventually. What it can do well is off-road trails here in Southern California.

So all my fast driving is done virtually, almost exclusively with Gran Turismo.

Last edited:
My 2000 Proton Satria GTi
mybabyen1.jpg

We've been through a lot me and this girl, including this tragic day:

Toyota Carina E 2.0D from 1993
It has done +/-376.000km's and still drives likes a new one:sly:
Actually it's my parents car, but I'm the one who's using it the most.
Next year I'm planning to (finally) buy an MR2 Turbo:tup:

carina.jpg

This is my ride: a 2001 Alfa Romeo 156 Sportswagon 1.8

These pictures were taken by the dealer who sold me the car. I bought the car not only because of its great looks and handling, but I also like the licence plate: 21 stands for a lovely age for an on-the-side partner and GR BJ, well, that's what I expect from that 21yo to give me from time to time. :dopey:

Jαke;3208754
Thanks Stotty, I restored it from death a few years back. You can go HERE to see more.

That really is a work of art... when I was 18, my first proper car was a 160J SSS, but what I really wanted was a 240Z!

How much is $14,000AUS in GB£? And how much to ship to the UK? Not sure if my wife would put up with another car on the drive though :D

How much is $14,000AUS in GB£? And how much to ship to the UK? Not sure if my wife would put up with another car on the drive though :D

Thanks for the compliment, I put a lot of sweat into it but learned a lot and met some very helpful people along the way. I was thinking I should probably not try to sell it quite yet... I guess I am on the fence about it. But I imagine it would be quite expensive to ship oversees. :scared:

This is my ride: a 2001 Alfa Romeo 156 Sportswagon 1.8

These pictures were taken by the dealer who sold me the car. I bought the car not only because of its great looks and handling, but I also like the licence plate: 21 stands for a lovely age for an on-the-side partner and GR BJ, well, that's what I expect from that 21yo to give me from time to time. :dopey:

:D

Dirty git!

This is mine:

It's a seat Ibiza GT TDI 90 BHP from 1999. (is in my signature aswell)
Only 9 years old and already has over 238000 km (186000 when I bought it 2,5 years ago), but the engine is still very much alive. :)
I bought when I was still a student. Best I could afford at the time and very cheap in maintenance (do everything myself) and in fuel consumption aswell. :)

Very nice cars in here already, like the 350Z of lars, the cayman of Marcio Cardoso, stotty's carrera,... 👍

Last edited:
Most people probably know (and for no apparent reason dislike) my car Ute by now.:sly: A 1994 VR Ute S Pack.

picture.php

picture.php

I'll be damned if it still looks like this in a few years though.:crazy:

Jαke;3207488
1973 240Z, 2005 Tacoma, 2003 Monster.

rides.jpg

Nice 240Z!👍 I'm a bit confused though, and don't take this the wrong way, but if you can afford 3 vehicles, and your avatar is the Holden symbol, why no Holden?:sly:

Already posted them in the Post a pic of your real car thread, but here are some pics of my sweety, a 2005 Nissan 350Z GT4 Edition:

img1444va4.jpg

Superb pictures.:drool: That's the best I've ever seen a 350Z look. Weren't you talking of selling it a little while back?

Nice 240Z!👍 I'm a bit confused though, and don't take this the wrong way, but if you can afford 3 vehicles, and your avatar is the Holden symbol, why no Holden?:sly:

I am just a fan of Holden, it would be a bit hard to acquire one in the US I would think, but I haven't looked into it. I build 3D graphics for General Motors on occasion and was contracted to make all the GM emblems in 3D for advertising purposes. I just really like the the logo and decided to make it an av.

here is a higher res render:

holden03.jpg

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back