GTPlanet |Drift Tune Library

• Thread starter JDM SRE70
  • 363 comments
Hello drift world, Can anyone tell how to make a drift lobby? I don't know how?

I was in a room last night and it was fun but don't know how to set up drift lobby.

Hello drift world, Can anyone tell how to make a drift lobby? I don't know how?

I was in a room last night and it was fun but don't know how to set up drift lobby.
When you create a room, change the room type to Drift Trial, set your grip reduction settings, what tyre and car preferences and any other restrictions you want, and create room.

When you create a room, change the room type to Drift Trial, set your grip reduction settings, what tyre and car preferences and any other restrictions you want, and create room.
Thanks bro,

If I add weight to the back of my car does that helps?

Hi guys,

So after a few months of research and the latter;

I have sourced an excellent tune from a well-known team in the Japanese scene.

The following is a recommended setup for advanced drifters only but for the feeble drifters you could have a try and see where you end up with this tune.

First and foremost, I owe a huge thanks to S13-1via and his professional drift team, Weekly Tank for providing this awesome tune and letting the public have a go!

DORIFUTO MONSTER

Car Make/Model: Corvette C6 ZR1
Wheel / Joypad: Both
Power:
800PS
Weight:1411 kg
Performance Points:619 PP
Tires:CH

Suspension(Heigh-Adjustable, Fully-Customisable Suspension)
Ride Height
Front:65mm Rear: 65mm
Spring Rate
Front: 12.16kgf Rear: 10.09kgf
Dampers (Compression)
Front: 3 * Rear: 1 *
Dampers (Extension)
Front: 2 * Rear: 3 *
Anti-Roll Bars
Front: 2 * Rear: 1 *
Camber Angle (-)
Front: 2.6° Rear: 1.6°
Toe Angle
Front: 0.55°Rear: 0.00°

Drivetrain(Fully CustomisableTransmission) – Automatic setting
Speed:300 km/h

1st:3.267
2nd:2.271
3rd:1.691
4th:1.320
5th:1.081
6th:0.194
Final: (Use the stock ratio for final)

Differential Gear:Fully Customisable Mechanical Limited-Slip Diff
Initial Torque:15
Acceleration Sensitivity:50
Braking Sensitivity:55
Clutch & Flywheel:Triple-plate
Propeller Shaft:Carbon

Power
Power Limiter:
78.9%
Engine Tuning:Stage 3
Computer:Sports
Exhaust:Racing
Exhaust Manifold:Isometric
Catalytic Converter:Sports
Intake Tuning:Yes
Turbo Kit: StageSupercharger
Nitrous Oxide (N2O):No

Body
Weight Reduction:Stage 3
Bonnet:Carbon
Windows:Standard
Ballast:200kg
Ballast position:50%

The setup will take some time to get used to; it took me 30 mins at most but could take more or less time. Best suited at Tsukuba but takes tracks like Madrid or Silverstone with ease.

It slides around a lot, but holds angle well and very stable at high speeds. The take-off from completing a drift is extreme. Capable of 180* and 360* drifts, also the tune works with both DS3 (Pad) and Wheel so you don’t have to worry.

This is the real deal, it's the same ZR1 C6 setup that you see most pro Japanese players drift around in.

So let me know how it goes! I hope you guys have a blast with this setup!

Hi guys,

The following is a recommended setup for advanced drifters only but for the feeble drifters you could have a try and see where you end up with this tune.

First and foremost, I owe a huge thanks to S13-1via and his professional drift team, Weekly Tank for providing this awesome tune and letting the public have a go!

DORIFUTO MONSTER

Power:
800PS

Ride Height
Spring Rate
Dampers (Compression)
Dampers (Extension)
Anti-Roll Bars
Camber Angle (-)
Toe Angle

Power
Power Limiter:
78.9%

Body
Weight Reduction:
Stage 3

The setup will take some time to get used to; it took me 30 mins at most but could take more or less time. Best suited at Tsukuba but takes tracks like Madrid or Silverstone with ease.

It slides around a lot, but holds angle well and very stable at high speeds. The take-off from completing a drift is extreme. Capable of 180* and 360* drifts, also the tune works with both DS3 (Pad) and Wheel so you don’t have to worry.

This is the real deal, it's the same ZR1 C6 setup that you see most pro Japanese players drift around in.

Your tune seems reasonable, though, . . . your toe angle in the fronts looks . . . kinda of special. I will try this tune just too see how would the car handle with such toe angle in the front.

Your tune seems reasonable, though, . . . your toe angle in the fronts looks . . . kinda of special. I will try this tune just too see how would the car handle with such toe angle in the front.

It'll help with initial initiation or steering response. But you can tweak it, if you feel like the rear end is struggling to keep up with the front end. But then again a car with a wheelbase such as the C6 shouldn't have an issue with it.

It'll help with initial initiation or steering response. But you can tweak it, if you feel like the rear end is struggling to keep up with the front end. But then again a car with a wheelbase such as the C6 shouldn't have an issue with it.

Indeed, it makes sense. (Referring to your first and second statement.) But if he add + camber the rear, I wooouuuld surely bet that it would be really snaappy car;

therefore, uncontrollable. (Yeah, I checked the tune again and noticed the rear camber at 0.00.) I base this as a DS3 user.

Nevertheless, I would try something like that and see how it responds. (Not necessarily on a Vette)

I know it's an odd setup, but it works! The C6's have one of the most unique feel to the drifts of any car and it's definitely controllable, so you'd need a unique setup for a unique car right?

Anyways I was told by some wheel users of this setup, that the steering is very precise and need some work to get right and if rotating from 400* - 500* then yes it would be twitchy for the transitions, would take a little more effort to adjust to this having said that.

When using with the DS3 I could maintain smooth transitions without snapping the tyres too much and it seemed to simulate the wheel pretty well. I managed to keep up and go door to door with the Japanese drifters

I use the -2 or -1 sensitivity for this setup

Never tried this tune on other cars but would be interested to see what happens.

I know it's an odd setup, but it works! The C6's have one of the most unique feel to the drifts of any car and it's definitely controllable, so you'd need a unique setup for a unique car right?

Anyways I was told by some wheel users of this setup, that the steering is very precise and need some work to get right and if rotating from 400* - 500* then yes it would be twitchy for the transitions, would take a little more effort to adjust to this having said that.

When using with the DS3 I could maintain smooth transitions without snapping the tyres too much and it seemed to simulate the wheel pretty well. I managed to keep up and go door to door with the Japanese drifters

Never tried this tune on other cars but would be interested to see what happens.
Count on me. I'll let you know how it does.

dude vette's are like tetsu's bae. trust me he knows how they roll ahah

While cleaning up my PC, just found another one of the Japanese tunes lying around and posting it up just for the lulz.

DORI-SHA 180SX (One 81)

Car Make/Model: Nissan 180SX Type X 96’
Wheel / Joypad: TBA

Ride Height
Front:94mmRear: 115mm
Spring Rate
Front: 7.54kgf Rear: 7.74kgf
Dampers (Compression)
Front: 7 * Rear: 8 *
Dampers (Extension)
Front: 6 * Rear: 7 *
Anti-Roll Bars
Front: 7 * Rear: 7 *
Camber Angle (-)
Front: 0.00° Rear: 0.08°
Toe Angle
Front: 0.00° Rear: 0.15°

Speed:330 km/h

1st: (Stock)
2nd: (Stock)
3rd: (Stock)
4th: (Stock)
5th: (Stock)
6th: (Stock)
Final: 5.500

Initial Torque:46
Acceleration Sensitivity:54
Braking Sensitivity:60
Brake Balancing: 3/10

Power
Power Limiter:
100.00%
Turbo Kit: TBA

Body
Weight Reduction:Stage 3
Ballast: 0
Ballast position: 0

Hello everyone, amazing thread you got here @JDM SRE70 ! Pretty useful when tuning my own cars, been teaching myself following what you said. I must ask though, does anyone have a tune for the SILVIA spec-R AERO (s15) TC? I can't get around it :( Either it doesn't go sideways or it spins out, can't reach a stable point with it. Much appreciated

Hello everyone, amazing thread you got here @JDM SRE70 ! Pretty useful when tuning my own cars, been teaching myself following what you said. I must ask though, does anyone have a tune for the SILVIA spec-R AERO (s15) TC? I can't get around it :( Either it doesn't go sideways or it spins out, can't reach a stable point with it. Much appreciated

Thanks @MonstercaatUK , I'm not too sure with how to attack the S15 TC only because i've literally never driven it in the game. But i'd imagine since its a TC Car it maybe the Downforce that will affect you..

Hi guys,

DORIFUTO MONSTER

Power:
800PS

Ride Height
Spring Rate
Dampers (Compression)
Dampers (Extension)
Anti-Roll Bars
Camber Angle (-)
Toe Angle

Power
Power Limiter:
78.9%

Body
Weight Reduction:
Stage 3

Yo.

I tried this today but when I got the Power section, Power Limiter, I was shocked. I can't do that mate. I can't, better said, don't like to use a car with such a bad

power and tq band. Of course, this is because you limited to much the power resulting in such a graph.

It just ain't on my resume. Hehehe. I still need to try the dampers and toe settings on a car.

Could anyone help me? I need a very good beginners tune for a G27 I can't seem to find any really good tunes so if somebody could help me out it would be greatly appreciated Thanks! :lol:

hi guys :) im a new drifter to gran turismo and i was wondering what was a good car to start drifting and if you guys have any tips for tuning or drifting. if you want to drift with me my psn is HiiimHayli
Well its really up to preference and a good tune you might want to try an S chassis... I started on the S15...

Could anyone help me? I need a very good beginners tune for a G27 I can't seem to find any really good tunes so if somebody could help me out it would be greatly appreciated Thanks! :lol:

What car are you planning on using? Pr are you looking for a template?

Well as a general rule for wheels, lower the camber if you're just starting out. Try to get the hang of drifting at low angles and transitions.

Start with a 240/180/200.

Get a feel for the car and slowly start lowering it and adjusting camber/toe.

I'll post my tunes for my 180 my 200 my 240, Sleighty, 240(S14) and the Varietta (suffers from low power however a clutch kick gets the job done).

At the
Well as a general rule for wheels, lower the camber if you're just starting out. Try to get the hang of drifting at low angles and transitions.

I'll post my tunes for my 180 my 200 my 240, Sleighty, 240(S14) and the Varietta (suffers from low power however a clutch kick gets the job done).

At the moment im running an FC RX-7 with about 360HP

Try this:
Camber
1.5 front
1.0 rear

Toe:

0.00 Front
0.00 Rear

Leave everything else in the suspension settings stock.
Transmission stock.

Get a feel for the car first.

Quick question. has anybody tried converting 4WD to RWD yet? Can you lock it to 0-100?

Edit: Considering I got no replies I tested it myself. This is still impossible. Remains at 10-90.
how exactly is that done?

Car Make/Model: camaro ss Touring car '10

Wheel / Joypad: PS3 controller
Power: 742 hp
Weight: 1.210 kg
Performance Points: 631
Tires: ch

Suspension: (Height-Adjustable, Fully-Customisable Suspension)

Ride Height Front: 110 Rear: 110
Spring Rate Front: 14.59 kg Rear: 14.44 kg
Dampers (Compression) Front: 3 Rear: 4
Dampers (Extension) Front: 4 Rear: 3
Anti-Roll Bars Front: 3 Rear:3
Camber Angle (-)Front: 0.0° Rear: 0.0°
Toe Angle Front: -0.09° Rear: 0.20°

Drivetrain (Fully Customisable Transmission)
1st:
2nd:
3rd:
4th:
5th:
6th:
7th:
Final:
Speed: 250 km/h

Differential Gear: Fully Customisable Mechanical Limited-Slip Diff

Initial Torque: 60
Acceleration Sensitivity: 60