• Thread starter MistaX
  • 32 comments

MistaX

Deus Rex
Premium
United States
North Jersey
MistaX1
Yea why not? Mail servers arnt that hard to run and all....

Or maybe if you have a certain post count you get one...or something. :)

Jordan I'll still give you $5 to make my status cool like yours :D

This sounds like it would be a cool reward for those who reach 10,000 posts, doesn't it? ;)

Originally posted by Jordan
This sounds like it would be a cool reward for those who reach 10,000 posts, doesn't it? ;)
YES YES YES YES!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU MAN!! not in the love love you way. :P

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NocturnalPS is G - A - Y!!
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
j/k

BTW I already suggested this a while back and JG said NO!!!!!! :(
DAMN YOU JORDAN!!!
Ooooooppppssss, I am yelling at mister big boy ... sorry ... must make you feel important to be treated with so much respect, hey, JG.
OK I'll stop now, don't wanna get kicked off this great site.

Originally posted by Jazza
BTW I already suggested this a while back and JG said NO!!!!!! :(
DAMN YOU JORDAN!!!
Ooooooppppssss, I am yelling at mister big boy ... sorry ... must make you feel important to be treated with so much respect, hey, JG.
OK I'll stop now, don't wanna get kicked off this great site.
:lol: yeah dont want to do that Jazza.

Sounds like only a handful of members will be able to reach those limits. Time will tell. ;)

Originally posted by Ghostrider
Sounds like only a handful of members will be able to reach those limits. Time will tell. ;)

I'll start working for one now. 😈

Seriously, I'd rather pay Jordan $10 for an e-mail address than give Yahoo! one penny for anything. :)

Originally posted by risingson77

I'll start working for one now. 😈

Seriously, I'd rather pay Jordan $10 for an e-mail address than give Yahoo! one penny for anything. :)
I would like an e-mail with @gtplanet.net cause I getting tired of hotmail. It would be cool.. ;)

How about you give the guy that first reached 5,000 posts a @gtplanet.net email, i hate yahoo, and hotmail to much spam email.

Nobody will be getting one before they reach 10,000 posts, so there's no need to argue, guys. :) If you really want to purchase one before then, I might be able to work something out.

I think gtplanet.net e-mails would be awesome. I have thought about this for a long time. I just thought someone else already said something. Anyway, Jordan, are you serious about a 10,000 post mark for members to get gtplanet e-mails? I think e-mails here would be great.

Nobody will be getting one before they reach 10,000 posts, so there's no need to argue, guys. :) If you really want to purchase one before then, I might be able to work something out.
Darn, no mail server @ gtplanet for along time. Oh well, it sounded good. The server must be to small. :lol: Kidding of course.. ;)

:mad::mad: Now MistaX a word of caution, crap posts do not count *cough*700posts in 1 day, SPAMMER*cough* I might purchase one Jordan, I dunno yet though 10,000 is a long way away, I mean of course I could go back to posting 60-70 high quality posts per day like i use to :)

Originally posted by MistaX
I came up with the idea, i should get one..
ZC stop bein so greedy

Greedy? Got the wrong guy there guy, I'm pretty sure if i had more time to stay here i could have thought of it a long time ago like Jazza did. :)

Anyway, Jordan, are you serious about a 10,000 post mark for members to get gtplanet e-mails? I think e-mails here would be great.
Yes, I am. :)

The server must be to small. Kidding of course..
Um, no I don't think a few email accounts will be a problem...:lol:...I want it to be something that the most dedicated members get as a reward. :)

Originally posted by ZeroCool85
Yes you should smilie post boy
:) yes i will zerocool too cool very cool god person never done a bad thing in your life always perfect zerocool. :)

Originally posted by NocturnalPS
:) yes i will zerocool too cool very cool god person never done a bad thing in your life always perfect zerocool. :)
:spin:Here’s a nice spinning smile for ya.:spin: :lol:

Yes, I am. :)

Um, no I don't think a few email accounts will be a problem...:lol:...I want it to be something that the most dedicated members get as a reward. :)

10,000 post is a long way away. We will probably forget about it by then, it will be something different then. :lol:

Originally posted by NocturnalPS

No noones perfect, i've had my share of mistakes but i rarely contibuted to smilie threads like u did.

Originally posted by ZeroCool85

No noones perfect, i've had my share of mistakes but i rarely contibuted to smilie threads like u did.
And well??? did you have a problem with that?? And if you did ... you said it your self noones perfect. And i was not mr. perfect back when i was only doing smilies and i know it was a mistake soo... there :) ;) :)

Back