GTPlanet Pet Peeves

TB
That's all it takes? Good to know.

In his defense, most of the puns were just the same things constantly being reposted. I haven't been there in a while, so hopefully things have changed.

1. People who denounce other people without or with shallow explanation.
2. People who are always serious and calling people who had fun as "unimportant".
3. Gang mentality.
4. Flame baits.
5. People who "don't care" about particular subject but almost always denounce it anywhere anytime.
6. People who arent acknowledging some people exist at all.

Expanding on the car suggestion forums, I can't stand suggestions made for a car that is clearly either owned by the OP or belongs to their parents (if they're too young) and has no real significance at all. Even worse is that people actually like it, usually followed by the standard 'Voted 👍' to boost their post count.

But but but..... I like my 1999 Pontiac.

The one thing that frustrates me the most about that forum is when somebody, not naming anyone, suggests a car with a trim level that makes the car no different than one that's already in the game (GT6) minus a few interior features.

Last edited:
You don't become a professional writer without being an amateur one first.
True.
8539824712_3ed07b8120_z.jpg

It's like what's the point of asking a question or make a status when we can't answer it.
I usually publically answer to it, or ask them to change there setting. :P

People who had superiority complex and have thought that his opinion are always better than other people and then belittling other people at any circumstances.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back