GTP's Official FIFA 2006 World Cup Thread (Now with Results!)

• Thread starter OZZYGT
  • 1,700 comments
Mr.OzzyGT
Argentina is not my home country...I was born in Italy and lived there for 10 1/2 years...then I moved to argentina for only 2 years and then went back to italy....and now i've been in NY for like 5 years now.

Ciao!
Oh, I didn't know that. Now I like you a bit more knowing you are not Argentinian. :P

By the way, Zidane gave the headbutt because the Italian player called his sister a whore.

:lol: Someone obviously has not watched him play against Brazil and also the way he played against Spain? Did you not see his goal?
Henry didn't set up the penalty in the final anyway...Cannavaro did play well there's no doubt about it, but to me he didn't seem to stand out in any way really. Zidane just played excellent of course until da headbutte.

Edit: How'd you find that out br?

RouWa
France is a pu***, so it´s "Vive la France!". :)

Nevertheless I want France to win too. Not because Italy kicked us out, but for Zidane.

Oui (:dunce:), c'était une erreur je fait beacoup, je ne sais pas pourquoi, je suis bilingue...

C'est la vie, unfortunately:(...

Nonetheless, Italy won, well done to them:tup:!
What a way for Zidane to finish his career :ouch:!

FormulaGT

DODGE the VIPER
Well, there's a Sunday Night show on TV here and during the World Cup they were having a feature where they invite some deaf (is this the PC term?) kids to watch tapes of the Brazilian squad games, focusing on the coach and the players speaking and they read their lips movement and we get to know what they were saying. Last night they did it with the Italian player and Zidane, and after that they showed Buffon appologising to 'Zizu' about it, but saying it was worth the red card.

It's a really cool feature, and Parreira even got pissed one week when they caught him bad mouthing Gilberto. :lol:

DODGE the VIPER
:lol: Someone obviously has not watched him play against Brazil and also the way he played against Spain? Did you not see his goal?
Henry didn't set up the penalty in the final anyway...Cannavaro did play well there's no doubt about it, but to me he didn't seem to stand out in any way really. Zidane just played excellent of course until da headbutte.

;)

That's interesting, though. But, how would Materazzi know his sister's a whore, anyway?

also,

Good job by Zidane for knocking Materazzi the F out if this is all indeed true.

Omnis
http://epicheadbutt.ytmnd.com/

zidane3fd6sm.gif

edit: DAMN, you guys swarmed in fast.
Knock 'em all!

I also read that Materazzi called Zidane a terrorist because of his Algerian descent or something.

Ha! Good riddance!

I feel sorry for any ManU supporter though. Aside from being a cheating git, he was an awesome player.

DQuaN
Ha! Good riddance!

I feel sorry for any ManU supporter though. Aside from being a cheating git, he was a massively inconsistent player.

Fixed.

I dunno after getting booed by both German and French crowds like he did you'd think he'd maybe clean up his act a bit.

damn matterrazi is a nasty player. People are sayin he said something racist and something about zidanes family, and thats why zidane lashed out. If its true I would have tried to murder materazzi myself TBH.

Mr.OzzyGT
I'm Italian...but after seeing this, I say he deserves it for once....

He's a gangsta butcher...

Ciao!

Yeah, that's probably another factor in Zidane's smacketh down. I applaud Zizou, man. Materazzi isn't a bad guy...he's just dirty and wreckless.

Trash talking has always been part of any sport, if you can't control yourself when somebody talks trash to you, then you need some anger management class.

Div is back
Trash talking has always been part of any sport, if you can't control yourself when somebody talks trash to you, then you need some anger management class.

croquet.jpg

????????

Back