GTracer98's gallery: 30/11/13 - Focus WRC 02

• Thread starter GTracer98
  • 712 comments

What do I have to improve?

• Total voters
I love shots with stars in the sky, and "Light and Darkness" is now my fave, Ciro! :drool:

Each photo is very nice. Tony Starks found a innovative way to combine heaven and earth seamlessly. That first pic is my fave, as the stars go on to forever.:bowdown:

Even Iron Man must recharge his battery from time to time.:)

Thought provoking set Ciro, I enjoy each one.👍

Awesome set with a great atmosphere, Ciro. You've managed to bring forth the mood of mystery and very much the idea of the universe without losing substance in your photos. Great set. 👍

I also agree with everyones comments. It's a good set, the yellow and blues work well together. And I really like shot 1 & 2 the most as far as the compositions and mood. The starry sky is awesome. 👍

Beautiful toning and light, nice angles and great sense of motion 👍
And a very reallistic edit style also, great job Ciro :cheers:

Pretty sweet toning in this set, not too heavy so it seems fairly realistic. I like shots 6 & 7 the most. But overall quite nice. 👍

Great job increasing the highlights and adding more of a rainy feeling than Polyphony Digital attempted to give. 👍

Awesome Ciro:tup: Love that car!! DiRT & On The Edge are very realistic! That 205 is amazing for a standard and you've captured it perfectly:drool:

Nice, I like the toning of this set and the feel. Standouts for me are 1,3,5 & 7. Weirdly all odd numbers. ;)

I'm liking the tones you went for this time around. Pictures #4, #7 and #9 are my personal favourites. :)

Back