GTracer98's gallery: 30/11/13 - Focus WRC 02

• Thread starter GTracer98
  • 712 comments

What do I have to improve?

• Total voters
Eric, George, Nenad, Jeremy, thanks you! Oh, they really set the record? Congrats to Loeb and Peugeot!

good Picture

With Sebastien Loeb of spray! the best of drivers, it is Still the first is amazing.
I must say that also have a good machine. 8m13.878s.
:drool:

Brilliant set GTracer :drool:👍. The mood, action, composition and toning are brilliant in these pics (especially the action) :drool:

Top-notch compostion on the Alfa Zagato set! :drool:
Superb quality on 205 T16 set! :drool:👍
DEM GLOWS! :eek:

I may have missed a few sets, but to sum it all up, you're getting better and better, Ciro! ;)

Love how the lights look in this, very nicely done with the soft bleeding and glows. Loved that game and its canyon runs. GT5 needs a mountain course.

The light glows are quite nice and certainly command attention. I like shot 1 best it has good dof and the composition is pretty good too. 👍

GPR
The light glows are quite nice and certainly command attention. I like shot 1 best it has good dof and the composition is pretty good too. 👍
Completely agree with George. Great set, GTracer98. 👍

Thanks, visitors! :)

Again the F1. Whenever I see this car I just want to photograph it from every possible angle, so here they are:

300+ Easily by DocArmor98/GTracer98, on Flickr

Close-up Speed by DocArmor98/GTracer98, on Flickr

Cut n' Run by DocArmor98/GTracer98, on Flickr

Drive by DocArmor98/GTracer98, on Flickr

F1 by DocArmor98/GTracer98, on Flickr

Lines And Curves by DocArmor98/GTracer98, on Flickr

PGR Style by DocArmor98/GTracer98, on Flickr

Realism by DocArmor98/GTracer98, on Flickr

Slow Down by DocArmor98/GTracer98, on Flickr

Superb set Ciro with a great toning and some very interesting angles.
I especially like "300+" (nice bokeh), Drive (very realistic one) and "lines & curves" (beautiful angle & composition) 👍

Really love your Canyon Run set. It indeed does create the atmosphere the game had. Fantastic job! 👍
And your Mclaren set is superb. The composition, mood. GReat job :)

Loving the colour saturation and sense of motion in these shots. Pictures #2 and #4 are my personal favourites. 👍

Excellent F1 set, Ciro!
I love the speed feeling and bright, saturated colors. My favorites are: "Lines and Curves", for very interesting angle, "Realism" (for realism :D), and "Slow Down".

Edit:
8C set is also superb. Car and location combination is one of my favorites. Third photo stands out for me: it has beautiful lightning, sense of speed, nice colors (cool tones 👍) and nice composition. Love it.

I am also digging this bird view image. It would look better with a cleanup, but it looks great as it is. Fantastic job! 👍

To be simple : I love them all :)
Superb work on toning & light, there is a great atmosphere in these pics. Love also the contrast between the beautiful red of the car and the greyish tones of the landscape.
If I had to choose Bridge & Fiorano would be my fav'.
Great work once more Ciro :cheers:

Back