GTracer98's gallery: 30/11/13 - Focus WRC 02

• Thread starter GTracer98
  • 712 comments

What do I have to improve?

• Total voters
Absolutely fantastic car (great colour choice!) and location combination. I'm really liking the varying camera angles and the toning in all those shots. So action-packed! :drool: 👍

Very nice pictures Ciro, I'm not into giant wing and colored rims, but your first picture is great, camera angle and speed motion are working more than fine.

Well that's a tasty set. My brother would appreciate it a lot, he has always loved this version of the Megane. Great toning, beautiful angles, good composition. in the ones with the tram I love the way you've played with saturated green and red. On the others it's the contrast between the green of the car and the grey of the scenery which is top notch. The light is also very well used in this set. Great work as usual Ciro 👍

Lovely pictures, the desaturated light greenish toning works fine with this car, bodypaint reminds me the Verde Gemma Metallizato.

Objective: Show off the greatness of French hatchbacks.
Result: MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! 👍

What an interesting colour on the Megane. not a big fan of it's shape, the new one is much better IMO, but you made it look pretty good. I like shots 2 & 4 best. :) 👍

A good collection of great shots 👍
Like a lot the sense of action and the use of the scenery in the Loeb shot 👍
Around the world has a very great sense of speed. "The end" is just excellent, very reallistic and fun :)
Well done Ciro 👍

Very nice pictures Ciro, now I must make a yellow SLS ^^ Really loving your Lambo SV picture, toning and sens of speed the way I like 👍

Pretty nice entries Ciro. I like you CCCL entry and 'The End'. Nice compositions and expressive feels. 👍

Of course the others aren't bad either. ;)

Beautiful work on the Lotus set Ciro. The car looks very good with this color and the general toning of the pic is excellent. I especially love the background of the second one but I also like a lot the first and the last ! 👍

And great edit work on the Veyron :cheers:

I'm lapping up the clarity of the image of Bugatti Veyron, the intense sense of motion and lustrous outward of the car reflecting the surrounding view.

Latest Posts

Back