2jdfYz.jpg

zNxYTe.jpg

Z5U1li.jpg

vtq3VU.jpg

dspYVx.jpg

yDbLJw.jpg

Merry Christmas :)

Last edited:
The car in GT Sport is the exact same model but with different shaders and detailing applied to it. So much for building each car from the ground up...
Mmm...no

In detail it has a much higher polygonal structure and is clearly visible.
Then the differences may seem minimal because the model in the previous GT was still high-level, but the modeling difference is very clear.

Mmm...no

In detail it has a much higher polygonal structure and is clearly visible.
Then the differences may seem minimal because the model in the previous GT was still high-level, but the modeling difference is very clear.
Just look at the fuel cap, completely round on a Swift Sport compared to GT6, exactly the same low poly one on the Enzo. You can also see that exhaust pipes and tail lights didn't receive a tesselation pass and are pretty angular.

Just look at the fuel cap, completely round on a Swift Sport compared to GT6, exactly the same low poly one on the Enzo. You can also see that exhaust pipes and tail lights didn't receive a tesselation pass and are pretty angular.

True but it's not the same model without any upgrade. Take a look at the horse's head in the Ferrari emblem. It has a detailed face in GTS, while in GT6 it doesn't even look like a hourse head.

Those pictures above confirm that GT6 has varying levels model quality. At the bottom are standards, above that are models without tesselation and then models with tesselation.
Gt sport is the same, the BMW Z$ GT# / Hyundai Genisys coupe have low poly areas, The F40 isin't to hot either, the curved sections between the rear pillars are jagged and so are the wings. Drive club 's F40 is better than GT sports.

I can save you the time and snap up some DC pictures to match yours ( edit Never mind I can't find my DC copy !) . The only area GT beats drive club is in the headlights/tail lights/interior textures. But GT 5/6 tail light texture is more accurate to the real car . In GT sport the lines on the light are parallel from top to bottom, in real life they get wider like a U as they get toward the corner, this is evident in GT5/6 despite he shader being of inferior quality.

Last edited:
Gt sport is the same, the BMW Z$ GT# / Hyundai Genisys coupe have low poly areas, The F40 isin't to hot either, the curved sections between the rear pillars are jagged and so are the wings. Drive club 's F40 is better than GT sports.
The 908 HDI maybe the worst model in GTS. It's basically a GT5/6 model.

I can save you the time and snap up some DC pictures to match yours ( edit Never mind I can't find my DC copy !) . The only area GT beats drive club is in the headlights/tail lights/interior textures. But GT 5/6 tail light texture is more accurate to the real car . In GT sport the lines on the light are parallel from top to bottom, in real life they get wider like a U as they get toward the corner, this is evident in GT5/6 despite he shader being of inferior quality.

real
501a1538930012fd355e2c44887b0e15b902f269.jpg

GT6
nNKITx.jpg

GTS
RQ2tqs.jpg

for me GTS looks more accurate to the real car

however here it is the comparison between DC and GTS

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...son-video-thread.355423/page-72#post-12132083

If you can't see the difference, it would be hard for you to name a better version one

Latest Posts

Back