03orj82.jpg

18a4jfq.jpg

19emjbj.jpg

12qkjv0.jpg

1371j67.jpg

36uuj3j.jpg

37pfjxl.jpg

Full gallery https://granturismo.forumfree.it/?t=77212407
Maybe its nameplates will be changed just like that of 365 GTB4?

I’m pretty sure the person you’re replying to is trolling. The car sounds are one of the other aspects in GTS that show a marked improvement over its predecessors. Even an objective observer would notice the difference in quality.
Don't think he is trolling, I have seen some post of said member and he has a strong opinion over car sounds in general. So yeah...

The car sounds are one of the other aspects in GTS that show a marked improvement over its predecessors. Even an objective observer would notice the difference in quality.
Yes, they went from really bad to mediocre. The improvement is there (mostly regarding mechanical sounds) but the engines sound horrid 90%* of the time.

*number pulled out of my ***

Yes, they went from really bad to mediocre. The improvement is there (mostly regarding mechanical sounds) but the engines sound horrid 90%* of the time.

*number pulled out of my ***
Ye gonna have to disagree with you there. Some of the cars in GTS sound identical to their IRL counterparts imo. They just often lack a little bit of grunt and "dirtiness"if you get what I mean.

Ye gonna have to disagree with you there. Some of the cars in GTS sound identical to their IRL counterparts imo. They just often lack a little bit of grunt and "dirtiness"if you get what I mean.
I'll let you believe that. It's not really worth discussing anyway. I already gave up hoping for a GT with proper sounding cars.

I don't think you can believe in a fact. If a car sounds identical to the real thing, then it sounds identical to the real thing.
Again car sounds and all these things are subjective terms which means not everyone perceive and have the same opinion over it.

So yeah if it sounds identical for somebody then yes he/she may believe what he/she wants but it does not make it a FACT.

Same can be said over graphics and physics.

Back