GTS vs GT6 - Cars comparison

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by emula, Dec 6, 2017.

1. DavidMonoy97

DavidMonoy97

It is DLC.

AgentBlackDog and Animedeaf like this.
  2. emula

emula

bdj57, nickf1gr, rhalgr and 22 others like this.
  3. Aero2000

Aero2000

Have you noticed that it is two different cars they have modeled? The one in GT6 has two mirrors while the one in GT Sport has only one.

4. emula

emula

bdj57, GTR365, Vspectra and 17 others like this.
  5. IronM@sk

IronM@sk

Just spotted this message from way back in the thread (Last edited: Dec 11, 2017). Turns out this list is pretty much a Future DLC car list. I see now that a whole bunch of those other tessellated GT6 cars are now in the game.

AgentBlackDog and sirjim73 like this.
  6. sirjim73

sirjim73

Maybe it's the same car, the driver had an accident between GT6 and GTS - someone drove past when he was parked and knocked the mirror off... happens all the time :sly::lol:

More seriously, that's a good spot :tup:

Another good spot. There's very few cars left from that list. If you ignore the Senna car, NASCAR and probably the Deltawings (which had complicated licensing even back in GT6 days as I recall) which are less likely to appear, bearing in mind the next update is likely to be European car heavy, following japanese and American heavy updates, the Reventon must surely be imminent?

As usual, thanks to @emula for the comparisons :cheers:

AgentBlackDog and Aero2000 like this.
  7. LotusEvoraGTE

LotusEvoraGTE

The two Lotuses could likely be ignored as well if you put into consideration the unresolved licensing issues between Sony/PD and Lotus. Maybe also a few "redundant" models as well (2013 Acura/Honda NSX Concepts are kinda pointless since we already have the production-ready 2017 NSX, for instance).

AgentBlackDog, FoRiZon and sirjim73 like this.
  8. PettyWingman

PettyWingman

I was surprised that they remodeled it!

And the plastic part on its side and rear are black in GT6, but colored in GTS.

I think the model is basically the same, but what caused these differences? The destinations?

Aero2000 likes this.
  9. Vspectra

Vspectra

Pretty sure the Ferrari 365 is completely remodeled too. Easy to see the major differences in modeling and spacings when looking at the rear end. We're getting less cars per update now but the advantage is each car has been completely remodeled from scratch, even the premium tessellated models from GT6.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 30, 2019