Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by emula, Dec 6, 2017.
It is DLC.
Ferrari 365 GTB4 '71
Full gallery https://granturismo.forumfree.it/?t=76997529
Have you noticed that it is two different cars they have modeled? The one in GT6 has two mirrors while the one in GT Sport has only one.
Chevrolet Corvette StingRay Racer Concept '59
Full gallery https://granturismo.forumfree.it/?t=77000275
Just spotted this message from way back in the thread (Last edited: Dec 11, 2017). Turns out this list is pretty much a Future DLC car list. I see now that a whole bunch of those other tessellated GT6 cars are now in the game.
Maybe it's the same car, the driver had an accident between GT6 and GTS - someone drove past when he was parked and knocked the mirror off... happens all the time
More seriously, that's a good spot
Another good spot. There's very few cars left from that list. If you ignore the Senna car, NASCAR and probably the Deltawings (which had complicated licensing even back in GT6 days as I recall) which are less likely to appear, bearing in mind the next update is likely to be European car heavy, following japanese and American heavy updates, the Reventon must surely be imminent?
As usual, thanks to @emula for the comparisons
The two Lotuses could likely be ignored as well if you put into consideration the unresolved licensing issues between Sony/PD and Lotus. Maybe also a few "redundant" models as well (2013 Acura/Honda NSX Concepts are kinda pointless since we already have the production-ready 2017 NSX, for instance).
I was surprised that they remodeled it!
And the plastic part on its side and rear are black in GT6, but colored in GTS.
I think the model is basically the same, but what caused these differences? The destinations?
Pretty sure the Ferrari 365 is completely remodeled too. Easy to see the major differences in modeling and spacings when looking at the rear end. We're getting less cars per update now but the advantage is each car has been completely remodeled from scratch, even the premium tessellated models from GT6.
SPA - GT6 vs GTS
full gallery https://granturismo.forumfree.it/?t=77084283
The crowd goes wild .
Always end up playing "Where's Wally" with crowd pics, checking to see if Translator San is included
I see a standard car 2004 Dodge Ram on the upper left in GTS. Standard cars do exist on the PS4.
Hoping for the day we'll see a comparison of Deep Forest!
And an Acura CL lol
BMW M3 Coupé '03
Full gallery https://granturismo.forumfree.it/?t=77159464
To be honest that Standard model isn't the worst I've seen!
Photo-etched to Fully Modelled!
I want LED taillights back
GT4-GT6 one was actually '04. (CSL and GTR were '03, though)
GTS one is '03, and it seems to be early-2003 model.
Until GT6, M3 GTR and its racing variant ('01) had the same taillights as the GTS one.
I swear, the location that is used for all the GT6 pics has some seriously dull lighting, making everything look flat. I don't recall GT6 doesn't having a wide variety of locations to begin with which sucks. These GT Sport pics are all in an enclosed space which is unfair because cars usually look shiny and gorgeous in places like that lol . Dealership, big garages, tunnels, etc. all have that favorable lighting. Replay photo mode maybe? Look how nice GT6 looks in the tunnel at cote d'azur.
RE Amemiya FD3S RX-7 '--
Full gallery https://granturismo.forumfree.it/?t=77158424
Especially the front and rear has been remade.
Imagine if those changes are applied to normal RX-7...
To this day, the best photomode is from Gran Turismo 5. For many of us, GT5 looked better than GT6 in many cases. The photomode locations (and the lighting) in GT6 looked very bad compared to GT5. By the way, the biggest difference between GTSport and GT6 in terms of photomode : 3D location vs 2D picture. Rendering a car and a 3D location (GT6) vs just a car (GTSport). I miss so much GT5 photomode locations, they were all so beautiful; Scapes are simply too limited for me.
The problem with tunnels is that it’s so dark that it’s hard to see the details of the model. It would be good for comparing shaders, but not good for comparing models. My favourite photomode location in GT6 is under one of the solar panels at the solar power farm, you can get some nice reflections there while still having good light on the car.
It seems strange to me why they pick pre-facelift model for GTS. I mean, M3 E46 is not very rare car, so it won't be a big problem to find the right one for scanning. Also, hoping for CSL and GTR variants.
The new render of the RE Amemiya FD3S RX-7 doesn't seem as detailed as some of the previous new rendered cars shown throughout this thread imho.
Thanks as always to emula for doing the comparisons.
Facelift come in 2001, but LED was option if I understand BMW right.
The M3 didn't gain those LED lights until 2003 with the CSL and then the 2004 CS and 'entry' M3.
Here is the full list of changes through years (for UK market, but it doesnt matter very much). In April 2003 E46 M3 got some noticeable exterior (including those LED lights) and interior changes.
• E46 Introduced to the UK
• Brushed Titanium replaced by Titan Shadow
• Business Radio with MD added (Europe)
• SMG-II Option Added (Europe)
• 19” Wheels Made Available (Europe)
• 19” Wheels made available (UK)
September 2001 (Model Year 2002)
• SMG-II Option Added (UK Only)
• Seat Width Adjustment Made Standard (UK Spec)
• SatNav Screen replaced with Wide Screen Model
• Auto-On Lights Added as Standard (UK)
• Individual Options permitted (UK)
• Standard Xenon lights upgraded to Bi-Xenon
• Black Gloss Interior trim discontinued (Replaced by Titanium shadow)
• Minidisc Option Added (UK)
• SMG Paddles Changed (Size & Colour of + and -)
• Minidisc / CD option combined with Nav/TV made possible.
February 2002 Changes
• M Racing Strut added to Coupe & Cab
March 2002 Changes
• Brushed Aluminium Interior Trim Added.
• M Rear Wing Spoiler option added (As on 330Ci Clubsport)
September 02 (Model year 2003)
• Cab Central Brake light made clear
• SatNav Control unit upgraded to DVD player.
• Bluetooth Phone Kit added.
• Interior buttons changed from printed to embossing.
• AUX Connections added to TV Unit
April 2003 Changes
• New LED Rear Lights Added
• Silver Grey Paint Added
• Mystic Blue Paint Added
• Steel Grey Discontinued
• Topaz Blue Discontinued
• SMG Logo removed
• Cabs now get "convenience opening"
• Climate Control Buttons changed
• Brushed Aluminium Interior trim added (UK)
• Boot lid handle changed
September 2003 (Model year 2004)
• SatNav CD replaced with DVD including TMC
• Le Mans blue added to Individual range of colours (UK)
September 2004 (Model year 2005)
• TV Module upgraded to digital
• Business CD Head Unit upgraded to play MP3
September 2004 (Model year 2005)
• M3 CS Model Added (Europe)
• Interlagos Blue Paint Added
April 2005 Changes
• Phoenix Yellow dropped
• Laguna Seca Blue dropped
• M3 CS model introduced (UK)
• Interlagos Blue Paint Added (UK)
• 3rd Point seat belt and headrest added
September 2005 (Model year 2006)
• CD Changer upgraded to play MP3
Volkswagen Golf I GTI '76 VS Volkswagen Golf I GTI '83
Full gallery https://granturismo.forumfree.it/?t=77212407